Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen (1284 Views)

Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 4:33am On Apr 08, 2021
It is with heart ache that I've read some comments online from disillusioned and misinformed Igbo youths that Ipob/ESN should be granted amnesty and "reintegrated" into the society. Their reason being that boko haram, fulani bandits and niger delta militants were all granted amnesty. In essence, what these misguided Igbo youths are saying is; 'North has terrorists, therefore we must have our own. The SS has militants, hence we must have oours'. These unreasonable Igbo now see criminality and violence as a form of "national cake" in which Igbo must have her own share in. These ill-informed youths have now forgotten that elections are going to be held in Anambra and the presidential election, which is the ultimate ticket/means to having a substantial part of the national cake is just 2years away. While their counterpart in other regions are strategizing on how to navigate the Nigerian political spectrum vis-a-vis the national collective menace of fulani herdsmen, they are now focused on the distraction known as ESN aka unknown gunmen as directed by the greatest runaway coward in modern history- Nnamdi Kanu. This coward is in London, hiding, having a good time with his family-thanks to money donated to this conman/coward by misguided Igbo, while many keep loosing their lives for a fraudulent cause.

Back to the main aim of this topic; my main reason for being opposed to any form of amnesty to the terrorist organisation called Ipob/ESN is because of the bad precedence such action will torpedo to. If president Muhamadu Buhari and SE governors have the best interest of Ndigbo at heart, they will NEVER grant amnesty to these terrorists IPOB. On the other hand, if the president decides to yield to the outrageous cry of granting amnesty to these vermins, then I would conclude that Buhari hates Igbo.

The resultant effects of past amnesty:

NIGER DELTA MILITANT AMNESTY:
Amnesty was granted to MEND militants by the late president Musa Yahadua, most of the youths were being paid 65k per month. This has lead to able bodied men and women lazying around, with no atom of skill. The only thing these folks are good at is shouting 'our oyel, our oyel, our oyel'. Most of these youths in this region are now into cultism, because of this entitlement mentality.

Boko Haram/Fulani Bandits: The insurgency in the north is now in its 12th year, with no end in sight. The northern leaders funded, groomed and nurtured these monsters, and now they've become multi-headed hydra monsters, completely out of control.

The Igbo I grew up to know:
Growing up, I saw most Igbo parents, like mine push their kids to be the best in whatever they set out to do, especially in education and the ability to decipher truths from fiction (I don't know if such drive still exists in the Igbo parentings of today). The Igbo I knew was a Igbo with the 'can do spirit'. A people who always excel when you don't expect them to and a people with immense wisdom. That's why our ancestors never had kings, hence the phrase-Igbo eweghi eze. We are only led by the wisest amongst us, who must have demonstrated exemplary leadership quality, the most important being the ability to listen to other people's views and to weigh his actions and utterances very carefully, especially how it affects his people.
If amnesty is granted to these IPOB/ESN terrorists, I foresee a situation were most Igbo will engage in a life of crime, making the SE inhabitable. The Igbo 'can do spirit' will gradually fizzle out. Our competitiveness that has made us develop an apprenticeship scheme, which in turn has helped us to develop the largest middle class in Nigeria, to the awe of our adversaries, will be completely destroyed.
Ipob members must dissociate themselves from Nnamdi Kanu. When you study his actions very well, you'll know he has nothing to offer anybody. All he's after is his pocket. To all those who are bamboozled by his ESN, it's all fraud. Kanu video-shopped the the videos of the Ambazonian training camp. His ESN is not even upto 50 misguided youths, 16 of which were killed in Aba last week by the military. Kanu even denied them when they were caught. ESN/unknown gunmen is a ploy by Kanu to keep raising money, because when you keep seeing ESN, you will keep sending money, thinking he's working by safeguarding the SE.

How ESN Operates:
ESN attacks police and military checkpoints. Steals their guns (Kanu is so greedy, he couldn't even buy his ESN an ordinary AK). ESN then buys a cattle from a fulani herdsmen, takes the cow into an isolated bush. Then they video themselves running and shooting, claiming they are chasing fulani herdsmen. They build a few small huts in the bush, burn them down and tell you it's fulani settlement they burnt down. All na format! They are desperate for cash, hence the continued videos of their childish acts. who records himself, shooting and chasing fulani? Enough of these stupidity or else, it will lead to the destruction of the SE.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Staphylococcus: 4:44am On Apr 08, 2021
In as much as I take sides with you, do t forget the amnesty for Niger-Delta militants. That program will always be used to deliberate.

It was a wrong move at that time, but sad, it will always be refered to.
Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by heniford2: 4:53am On Apr 08, 2021
i thought we still have sensible still around, till i saw this trash please be useful in life abeg

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by MansoryMX(m): 4:54am On Apr 08, 2021
oilyngbati:
It is with heart ache that I've read some comments online from disillusioned and misinformed Igbo youths that Ipob/ESN should be granted amnesty and "reintegrated" into the society. Their reason being that boko haram, fulani bandits and niger delta militants were all granted amnesty. In essence, what these misguided Igbo youths are saying is; 'North has terrorists, therefore we must have our own. The SS has militants, hence we must have oours'. These unreasonable Igbo now see criminality and violence as a form of "national cake" in which Igbo must have her own share in. These ill-informed youths have now forgotten that elections are going to be held in Anambra and the presidential election, which is the ultimate ticket/means to having a substantial part of the national cake is just 2years away. While their counterpart in other regions are strategizing on how to navigate the Nigerian political spectrum vis-a-vis the national collective menace of fulani herdsmen, they are now focused on the distraction known as ESN aka unknown gunmen as directed by the greatest runaway coward in modern history- Nnamdi Kanu. This coward is in London, hiding, having a good time with his family-thanks to money donated to this conman/coward by misguided Igbo, while many keep loosing their lives for a fraudulent cause.

Back to the main aim of this topic; my main reason for being opposed to any form of amnesty to the terrorist organisation called Ipob/ESN is because of the bad precedence such action will torpedo to. If president Muhamadu Buhari and SE governors have the best interest of Ndigbo at heart, they will NEVER grant amnesty to these terrorists IPOB. On the other hand, if the president decides to yield to the outrageous cry of granting amnesty to these vermins, then I would conclude that Buhari hates Igbo.

Amnesty was granted to MEND militants by the late president Musa Yahadua, most of the youths were being paid 65k per month. This has lead to able bodied men and women lazying around, with no atom of skill. The only thing these folks are good at is shouting 'our oyel, our oyel, our oyel'. Most of these youths in this region are now into cultism, because of this entitlement mentality.

Boko Haram/Fulani Bandits: The insurgency in the north is now in its 12th year, with no end in sight. The northern leaders funded, groomed and nurtured these monsters, and now they've become multi-headed hydra monsters, completely out of control.

Growing up, I saw most Igbo parents, like mine push their kids to be the best in whatever they set out to do, especially in education and the ability to decipher truths from fiction (I don't know if such drive still exists in the Igbo parentings of today). The Igbo I knew was a Igbo with the 'can do spirit'. A people who always excel when you don't expect them to and a people with immense wisdom. That's why our ancestors never had kings, hence the phrase-Igbo eweghi eze. We are only led by the wisest amongst us, who must have demonstrated exemplary leadership quality, the most important being the ability to listen to other people's views and to weigh his actions and utterances very carefully, especially how it affects his people.
If amnesty is granted to these IPOB/ESN terrorists, I foresee a situation were most Igbo will engage in a life of crime, making the SE inhabitable. The Igbo 'can do spirit' will gradually fizzle out. Our competitiveness that has made us develop an apprenticeship scheme, which in turn has helped us to develop the largest middle class in Nigeria, to the awe of our adversaries, will be completely destroyed.
Ipob members must dissociate themselves from Nnamdi Kanu. When you study his actions very well, you'll know he has nothing to offer anybody. All he's after is his pocket. To all those who are bamboozled by his ESN, it's all fraud. Kanu video-shopped the the videos of the Ambazonian training camp. His ESN is not even upto 50 misguided youths, 16 of which were killed in Aba last week by the military. Kanu even denied them when they were caught. ESN/unknown gunmen is a ploy by Kanu to keep raising money, because when you keep seeing ESN, you will keep sending money, thinking he's working by safeguarding the SE.

How ESN Operates:
ESN attacks police and military checkpoints. Steals their guns (Kanu is so greedy, he couldn't even buy his ESN an ordinary AK). ESN then buys a cattle from a fulani herdsmen, takes the cow into an isolated bush. Then they video themselves running and shooting, claiming they are chasing fulani herdsmen. They build a few small huts in the bush, burn them down and tell you it's fulani settlement they burnt down. All na format! They are desperate for cash, hence the continued videos of their childish acts. who records himself, shooting and chasing fulani? Enough of these stupidity or else, it will lead to the destruction of the SE.

The one with Stupidity is you! What has the government done about people being chased away from their farm lands by Fulani herdsmen? People being killed in their farm lands by Fulani herdsmen? Women raped in their farm lands by Fulani herdsmen? You want to eat your cake and have it abi? I am not an Igbo man before you start being tribalistic. What brought about ESN in the first place if not to protect Igbo lands and drive away Fulani herdsmen destroying people’s crops and even butchering them! You want the Igbo to keep mute like the people of Plateau State and Benue State who have lost so many lives in the hands of Fulani herdsmen? If you have any human conscience left in you! You will shut up that dirty mouth of yours. You are talking about Niger Delta Militants. Did Niger Delta Militants killed women and children? Did they rap women and insert swords into their private parts? Niger Delta Militants fought for their right because oil spillage from multinational companies who refuses to compensate affected communities. What is the purpose of Fulani killings, what is the purpose of BokoHaram? What is the purpose of banditry? We know they are all one and their aim is to invade the rest regions! Guy! Nor make me swear for you! It’s too early!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Monogamy: 5:16am On Apr 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by ScamHunter: 5:18am On Apr 08, 2021
What you wrote up there made no sense. The issue of amnesty is non issue because you can't bribe Igbo defenders to give way for your Fulani horde to continue killing Igbo. If you think Igbo put belle before life like you, you've got another think coming. Obviously, you don't know the meaning of self defense. You also know nothing about ideology. IPOB never told you they needed bribe so that you'll turn Igbo land to killing field. Your tricks are clear to us. You can never be smarter than Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by funkekemi(f): 5:23am On Apr 08, 2021
I thought ESN doesn't exist , cam you provide amnesty to what doesn't exist....pleas you should know by now nnamdi kanu is fully backed by his people and there is nothing abyithee person can say to take that out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by secretkiller: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2021
Keep jumping from thread to thread writing thrash. But you can't write about Fulani killings and its effect. Brainwashed Idiots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by ScamHunter: 5:33am On Apr 08, 2021
secretkiller:
Keep jumping from thread to thread writing thrash. But you can't write about Fulani killings and its effect. Brainwashed Idiots.
he's obviously one of the BMC 30k Zonbeez. ESN must be their nightmare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by jodeci(m): 5:33am On Apr 08, 2021
oilyngbati:

How ESN Operates:

This vain lenghty write up must be coming from a jobless man with lots of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 5:34am On Apr 08, 2021
MansoryMX:

The one with Stupidity is you! What has the government done about people being chased away from their farm lands by Fulani herdsmen? People being killed in their farm lands by Fulani herdsmen? Women raped in their farm lands by Fulani herdsmen? You want to eat your cake and have it abi? I am not an Igbo man before you start being tribalistic. What brought about ESN in the first place if not to protect Igbo lands and drive away Fulani herdsmen destroying people’s crops and even butchering them! You want the Igbo to keep mute like the people of Plateau State and Benue State who have lost so many lives in the hands of Fulani herdsmen? If you have any human conscience left in you! You will shut up that dirty mouth of yours. You are talking about Niger Delta Militants. Did Niger Delta Militants killed women and children? Did they rap women and insert swords into their private parts? Niger Delta Militants fought for their right because oil spillage from multinational companies who refuses to compensate affected communities. What is the purpose of Fulani killings, what is the purpose of BokoHaram? What is the purpose of banditry? We know they are all one and their aim is to invade the rest regions! Guy! Nor make me swear for you! It’s too early!!!
The issue of Fulani herdsmen is a national issue, as every ethnic nationality is affected. As a pragmatic Igbo person that I'm, I believe Igbo should pressure the SE governors to do more in terms of mitigating against the excesses of fualni herdsmen. Kanu and his terrorist Igbos are using the saga of fulani herdsmen to cash out from gullible folks. How many herdsmen have ESN/IPOB/unknown gunmen stopped/killed? The answer is NONE. Kanu is only interested in capitalizing on the issue herdsmen. Besides, kanu is a runaway fugitive, who has no constituted authority to float any security outfit. To you mr wisemam....do you know the office of ESN/unknown gunmen? So you want a situation in Igboland where a security outfit (ESN/unknown gunmen) with no fixed address, only be answers to a deranged coward in London, will be the order of the day in the name of security? Never going to happen!
The SE has elected officials and it's their responsibilities to float a security outfit,,,,,,one that can work alongside the police and miliatry, not ESN/unknown gunmen.

And if you have any brain cells to comprehend the issue of niger delta militants, I only used them as an example of what a slippery slope may look like in the SE, if we decide to tow the path of amnesty for these ipob/ESN terrorists.. I don't give a hoot about how other regions manage their criminals/bandits/terrorists. I only care about how we deal with these terrorists called IPOB/ESN and their runaway coward leader Nnamdi Kanu.

11 Likes

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by KoleDgreat2020(m): 5:35am On Apr 08, 2021
oilyngbati:

How ESN Operates:
Rubbish, Rubbish and Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by History555: 5:46am On Apr 08, 2021
oilyngbati:
The issue of Fulani herdsmen is a national issue, as every ethnic nationality is affected. As a pragmatic Igbo person that I'm, I believe Igbo should pressure the SE governors to do more in terms of mitigating against the excesses of fualni herdsmen. Kanu and his terrorist Igbos are using the saga of fulani herdsmen to cash out from gullible folks. How many herdsmen have ESN/IPOB/unknown gunmen stopped/killed? The answer is NONE. Kanu is only interested in capitalizing on the issue herdsmen. Besides, kanu is a runaway fugitive, who has no constituted authority to float any security outfit. To you mr wisemam....do you know the office of ESN/unknown gunmen? So you want a situation in Igboland where a security outfit (ESN/unknown gunmen) with no fixed address, only be answers to a deranged coward in London, will be the order of the day in the name of security? Never going to happen!
The SE has elected officials and it's their responsibilities to float a security outfit,,,,,,one that can work alongside the police and miliatry, not ESN/unknown gunmen.

So the people of the south east should continue to beg their govs. The same govs that are not united. Hope and obiano do not attend se gov forum because they want to be seen as good boys in the north. Umahi as sold his people out for an imaginary presidency. Abia state gov is beholden to kalu who is a nothern stooge. Lets assume kanu and ipob did not arise, are you saying that communities in the east won't be having violent clashes with herdsmen or you rather the lgbos vacate their home land for fulani. Bear on mind toro lga in niger state is larger than the south east, yet someone is fighting for the small space in the east.

2 Likes

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by History555: 5:54am On Apr 08, 2021
My problem with people like you and most southern folks living in the city, is you don't give a damn what people in the village are going tru in the hands of fulani herdsmen. For you as long as i am ok, village folks can go to hell. People like you will be preaching to southern folks to be law abiding citizens in a lawless nation. Amotekun formed by the sw govs can't even checkmate herdsmen if not why are the traditional rulers calling sunday lgboho. Enugu has forest guards, yet they can't protect farmers.
Obianno is from aguleri yet herdsmen are kidnapping people, fighting farmers, he can't even protect the people from his village.

3 Likes

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 5:58am On Apr 08, 2021
History555:

So the people of the south east should continue to beg their govs. The same govs that are not united. Hope and obiano do not attend se gov forum because they want to be seen as good boys in the north. Umahi as sold his people out for an imaginary presidency. Abia state gov is beholden to kalu who is a nothern stooge. Lets assume kanu and ipob did not arise, are you saying that communities in the east won't be having violent clashes with herdsmen or you rather the lgbos vacate their home land for fulani. Bear on mind toro lga in niger state is larger than the south east, yet someone is fighting for the small space in the east.
The reason why these governors appear to not have been doing much is because we haven't mounted pressure on them yet. Most communities in the east have their own vigilante/security outfit and some (well funded ones) have successfully kept the fulani herdsmen in check. The problem here is that the SE have refused to hold their governors accountable in terms of security. IPOB/kanu had the opportunity to clandestinely place candidates that would have placed the interests of the SE at the front burner, but they failed by saying they don't take part in Nigerian politics, and have now become a terror to the east. This their stand of not using the grassroot to take control of politics in the SE is a no brainer and that's why they can never achieve nothing. The only thing they achieve is death of their gullible members.
If the SE gets their act in order, fulani herdsmen saga will be put in check. My concern here is I don't want fulani herdsmen Saga, which is clearly a national issue to be used by kanu and his terrorist ipob to rail road Ndigbo into another major crisis. His ESN is a fraudulent means to make money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by SlayerForever: 6:04am On Apr 08, 2021
You this pikin, you better go drop your mama phone.

1 Like

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Born2Breed(f): 6:05am On Apr 08, 2021
Yes oh! What's good for the inside is good for the kanda.
Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Karex81(m): 6:07am On Apr 08, 2021
stfu didn't you read that fulani bandits where hired to stage the prison break at owerri.

1 Like

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 6:11am On Apr 08, 2021
History555:
My problem with people like you and most southern folks living in the city, is you don't give a damn what people in the village are going tru in the hands of fulani herdsmen. For you as long as i am ok, village folks can go to hell. People like you will be preaching to southern folks to be law abiding citizens in a lawless nation. Amotekun formed by the sw govs can't even checkmate herdsmen if not why are the traditional rulers calling sunday lgboho. Enugu has forest guards, yet they can't protect farmers.
Obianno is from aguleri yet herdsmen are kidnapping people, fighting farmers, he can't even protect the people from his village.
Look, I spend more time in the village than most of you on social media, residing in the city. Each time I visit a village where the fulani herdsmen are terrorizing them, I always ask if the fulanis are more in number than the entire village. The answer I get is a resounding NO. They said the main problem they encounter when they want to pounce on these herdsmen are the police and army. There's a deliberate protection of these fulani terrorists by the FG. So, for you to tackle these fulanis, you have to elect leaders that would confront the FG directly by calling the federal government out. You must realise that it's not the fulani herdsmen that you will be confronting, rather it's the nigerian police and army.

5 Likes

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by History555: 6:17am On Apr 08, 2021
oilyngbati:
Look, I spend more time in the village than most of you on social media, residing in the city. Each time I visit a village where the fulani herdsmen are terrorizing them, I always ask if the fulanis are more in number than the entire village. The answer I get is a resounding NO. They said the main problem they encounter when they want to pounce on these herdsmen are the police and army. There's a deliberate protection of these fulani terrorists by the FG. So, fo you tackle these fulanis, you have to elect leaders that would confront the FG directly by calling the federal government out. You must realise that it's not the fulani herdsmen that you will be confronting, rather it's the nigerian police and army.

The ones you have now where they not elected. Have you ever seen any southern gov speaking out against herdsmen. All the southern govs have sold out their people. Call for a meeting of southern govs to discuss fulani herdsmen wahala, i can bet you majority will neva attend

3 Likes

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Skyfornia(m): 6:37am On Apr 08, 2021
oilyngbati:

How ESN Operates:

Oga wetin concern you? Face front! Why you carry the matter for head??

1 Like

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2021
First of all, What makes you thing the Gunmen would even accept Amnesty in the first place when their mission has not been Achieved?

1 Like

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Balkan(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2021
This op will open a topic and use his multiple monikers to like his topic.

3 Likes

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2021
oilyngbati:

How ESN Operates:

You are a total illiterate you are talking about National cake when Nigeria is finish the country is last in the world in every aspect

3 Likes

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Tranquillity360: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2021
oilyngbati:

How ESN Operates:
Who Is Talk About Granting Amnesty To
Ipob/ESN.

Ipob and ESN don't need it because they have the supports We Igbos.

So carry and hold your nonesense Amnesty.

You are nobody in Igbo land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by limeta(f): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2021
something is wrong with you
kanu.ipob or Ecn no is way more than that

1 Like

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Idiotseverywher: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2021
Is the op actually an Igbo person,, I doubt it, he is just an imposter with senseless write up to decieve Igbos

2 Likes

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Obdk: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2021
[[s]quote author=oilyngbati post=100593594] It is with heart ache that I've read some comments online from disillusioned and misinformed Igbo youths that Ipob/ESN should be granted amnesty and "reintegrated" into the society. Their reason being that boko haram, fulani bandits and niger delta militants were all granted amnesty. In essence, what these misguided Igbo youths are saying is; 'North has terrorists, therefore we must have our own. The SS has militants, hence we must have oours'. These unreasonable Igbo now see criminality and violence as a form of "national cake" in which Igbo must have her own share in. These ill-informed youths have now forgotten that elections are going to be held in Anambra and the presidential election, which is the ultimate ticket/means to having a substantial part of the national cake is just 2years away. While their counterpart in other regions are strategizing on how to navigate the Nigerian political spectrum vis-a-vis the national collective menace of fulani herdsmen, they are now focused on the distraction known as ESN aka unknown gunmen as directed by the greatest runaway coward in modern history- Nnamdi Kanu. This coward is in London, hiding, having a good time with his family-thanks to money donated to this conman/coward by misguided Igbo, while many keep loosing their lives for a fraudulent cause.

How ESN Operates:
ESN attacks police and military checkpoints. Steals their guns (Kanu is so greedy, he couldn't even buy his ESN an ordinary AK). ESN then buys a cattle from a fulani herdsmen, takes the cow into an isolated bush. Then they video themselves running and shooting, claiming they are chasing fulani herdsmen. They build a few small huts in the bush, burn them down and tell you it's fulani settlement they burnt down. All na format! They are desperate for cash, hence the continued videos of their childish acts. who records himself, shooting and chasing fulani? Enough of these stupidity or else, it will lead to the destruction of the SE.[/quote][/s]

yoruba miscreants..
Whenever you see a yoruba dingbat advising an Igbo.. Just kno the Igbo is doing something good....

Unity beggars everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Obdk: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2021
Idiotseverywher:
Is the op actually an Igbo person,, I doubt it, he is just an imposter with senseless write up to decieve Igbos
the guy is yoruba

2 Likes

Re: FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen by Valkrie: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2021
oilyngbati:

How ESN Operates:

And who told you they need or are looking for amnesty? People say they want their separate country and no longer want to stay with killers in Nigeria and you are here talking about amnesty...una eye never still clear I suppose?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Chieftain Writes Open Letter To Gov Wike Over IPOB / Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial / Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.