Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi (1287 Views)

Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack / Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit / IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by sarrki(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kayode Oyero

29 July 2021
Kindly share this story:
IGP Usman Baba
Inspector General of Police, Usman Baba

The Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba, has ordered an “internal review of the allegations” against a Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, by a United States court.

The police made this known in a statement on Thursday, signed by the Force Public Relations Officer, CP Frank Mba.

The PUNCH had earlier reported that the United States District Court for the Central District of California alleged that a suspect, Ramon Abbas, aka Hushpuppi, used Kyari to arrest and jail a co-conspirator, Chibuzo Vincent, after the latter threatened to expose an alleged $1m fraud committed against a Qatari businessman.

The Nigeria Police statement was titled, ‘Alleged Indictment Of DCP Abba Kyari: Inspector-General Of Police Orders A Review Of The Information’

It read, “Sequel to the receipt of allegations and indictment processes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) against one of the personnel of the Nigeria Police Force, DCP Abba Kyari, the Inspector General of Police IGP Usman Alkali Baba psc (+), NPM, fdc has ordered an internal review of the allegations.

“The Nigeria Police Force reaffirms its commitment to the pursuit of justice and the strengthening of its professional relationship with the FBI and other international partners.

“Further developments on this case will be communicated to members of the public accordingly.”

Read Also
Hushpuppi: Order IGP to interrogate Abba Kyari, PDP tells Buhari
Admitting Hushpuppi sent N300,000 for clothes, caps disgraceful, HURIWA tells Abba Kyari
Alleged bribery: Hushpuppi sent N300,000 for clothes, caps, Abba Kyari reacts
The PUNCH had earlier reported that in a Facebook post, Kyari explained that Hushpuppi called his office and reported a death threat from someone about two years ago.

The cop said the suspect, Vincent, was arrested but later released after investigations revealed that “they are long time friends who have money issues between them.”

Kyari also said that he did not receive any money from Hushpuppi.

In a plea agreement document sighted by The PUNCH on Wednesday, Hushpuppi pleaded guilty as charged.

The document was signed by Hushpuppi; his lawyer, Loius Shapiro; and Acting United States Attorney, Tracy Wilkison, among others.

It stated that Hushpuppi risks “20 years’ imprisonment; a three-year period of supervised release; a fine of $500,000 or twice the gross gain or gross loss resulting from the offence.”

The document, however, did not mention the date of the plea hearing

https://punchng.com/breaking-hushpuppi-igp-orders-review-of-allegations-against-abba-kyari/
Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by sarrki(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
FBI can take 15 years to investigate before they make statements

I can tell authoritatively that abba kyari hands is soiled in the hushppupi saga

2 Likes

Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by XXXXTENTACION: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:
FBI can take 15 years to investigate before they make statements

I can tell authoritatively that abba kyari hands is soiled in the hushppupi saga
Hmn why are you not defending your northern brother.....
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by inoki247: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
lol some people are still defending the guy...

Still waiting for APC statement or Garba Sheu to come and tell us indictment is better than Forgery....

Na the person wey him own happen today we know we neva know wu b next...

1 Like

Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hero turned villain.... From carrying guns to scissors.

Let's make welcome fashion designer per excellence.... Super tailor ABBA Kyari.

3 Likes

Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by sarrki(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
cheesy

I hate criminality in my life
Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by Kandeed: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Make dem sha no kill this guy bfr US finally hol am cuz I'm very sure he's not alone

1 Like

Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by XXXXTENTACION: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:

ehen cheesy so what do you do for a living

2 Likes

Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by sarrki(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
ehen cheesy
so what do you do for a living

I work hard to earn my living
Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by XXXXTENTACION: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:

am curious cheesy What work exactly carpenter or mechanic or fulani herdsmen undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by Karemarealty288(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Hero turned villain.... From carrying guns to scissors.

Let's make welcome fashion designer per excellence.... Super tailor ABBA Kyari.

Bespoke designer

1 Like

Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari don enter gbese

1 Like

Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by Racoon(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:
And these sanctimonious anti-kwarraptun hypocrite is your hero abi? Continue your zombiesm.

2 Likes

Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by joedave(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Interesting days ahead!
Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by b3llo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Interesting
Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by Seniorwriter(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
No surprised
sarrki:

sarrki:

Really?
XXXXTENTACION:
cheesy
XXXXTENTACION:
ehen cheesy
so what do you do for a living
XXXXTENTACION:
am curious cheesy
What work exactly
carpenter or mechanic or fulani herdsmen undecided
You are wicked but the NL member below is more wicked... grin
Racoon:
And these sanctimonious anti-kwarraptun hypocrite is your hero abi? Continue your zombiesm.
@Racoon be calming down.

Any one that still support this present administration that keeps criminal elements in their cabinet is equally aiding crime indirectly.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi by Mynd44: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2021

(1)

Like Buhari Like Tinubu / I Wonder Why Soyinka, Bakare, Hadiza Usman & Oby Ezekwesili Aren't On The Street / I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.