Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform (12566 Views)

Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2021
Nigeria politicians are gurus
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by McLizbae: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2021
Iro po!
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by UGBE634: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2021
A jibe at obaseki
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by Duplexxx: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2021
Who come criticised am abi na me?

He dey claim what? Are you not a man why you dey fear as you be dey raked before i think say you be strong o

Nonsense
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by EbenezerTriumph: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2021
capatainrambo:
Lol savage

A friend of mine lost his dad to fulani kidnappers in Ekiti..

They beat the poor man to death. My guy didnt even allow his mum or sisters to see the body because of how bad it was.

I hate southern politicians because they just dont speak up for thier people.

Ordinary grazing ban we saw nothern politicians spitting fire ... all southern politicians re the same.

However Fayose protected his people from fulani menace. That's on record!!!!!!!!!
ekiti is home to fulani herdsmen and they are all welcomed - Fayemi
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by Mayng01(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2021
What is wrong with this attention seeker
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by SenecaTheYonger: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2021
Why did this man Fayose stop being vocal? Omo Buhari bullied a lot of people lol
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by Enceladus(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2021
babzo:
Oh Nigeria What kind of leaders do we have for goodness sake.
We have elected Professors, we have elected Thugs, we have elected those with secondary school certificate and those without.
Those who schooled overseas and those educated here.
We have elected Alhajis and so called Evangelists.
Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Itsekiri,Ogoni, Tiv, Nupe, Fulani...no difference...all na same.

But have we elected a Nigerian? A true nationalist with a strong passion to make things better?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by Goke7: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2021
Trump has not been criticising Biden because he's no longer on social media oga fayose
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by ngadaAwo: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2021
capatainrambo:
Lol savage

They beat the poor man to death. My guy didnt even allow his mum or sisters to see the body because of how bad it was.

Ordinary grazing ban we saw nothern politicians spitting fire ... all southern politicians re the same.

However Fayose protected his people from fulani menace. That's on record!!!!!!!!!
the easiest way to please buhari is to allow Fulani herdsmen destroy your people and you stand doing nothing.
once you start fighting for your people automatically you're buhari enemy and Tinubu's urchins enemy.
that's why Tinubu's urchins hated Fayose
that's why they hated Ortom
you wonder why Tinubu never spoke against Fulani herdsmen even when they're running amok in his backyard

buhari is a criminal terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by IgboWarlord(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2021
xiaji:
Instead of politicians, let the monkeys govern the country, at least they will steal only the bananas!

FTC
God bless Nigeria

Have you forgotten that in Nigeria,animals steal hard currency?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by OpinionCounts(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2021
babzo:
Oh Nigeria What kind of leaders do we have for goodness sake.
We have elected Professors, we have elected Thugs, we have elected those with secondary school certificate and those without.
Those who schooled overseas and those educated here.
We have elected Alhajis and so called Evangelists.
Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Itsekiri,Ogoni, Tiv, Nupe, Fulani...no difference...all na same.

In all that we have elected we are yet to elect men of proven CHARACTER, that is what is missing, try electing one and see the difference.

Religious titles or positions does not make a good man, tribe or ethnic origin does not make a good man, academic qualifications does not make a good man, proven CHARACTER is the only thing that can guarantee a good man and a good Leader.

Unfortunately in Nigeria, men of proven character hardly wins any election because they do not have money to throw around recklessly and may not belong to the cabal of the veteran looters...we will rather vote crooks with deep pockets and ability to manipulate the people and the system.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by Magma101: 8:36am On Apr 08, 2021
"If it is shacking somebody, it is not shacking me". - Ayodele Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by georgeakins: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2021
capatainrambo:
Lol savage

I doubt your story that your friend did not allow his mom and sisters to see the corpse. That culture is not practised in Yoruba land.

You cannot just hide the corpse of a relation for whatever reason, otherwise people will accuse you of being responsible for his death
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by VULCAN(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2021
What a response.

So there was no way to air your views on earth before Social Media became dominant? Chaii.

Are you part of the FB generation?

Also Trump does not need Twitter to criticise anybody. He has been loud and vocal since the 80s.

Also I'm sure you are unaware that there are right wing media that will love to air any Trump criticism of Biden.

Trump is focused on his business now while planning to run again in 2024. He won't start campaigns just yet.

Goke7:
Trump has not been criticising Biden because he's no longer on social media oga fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by xiaji: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Have you forgotten that in Nigeria,animals steal hard currency?
like the snake

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by capatainrambo: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
georgeakins:

I doubt your story that your friend did not allow his mom and sisters to see the corpse. That culture is not practised in Yoruba land.

You cannot just hide the corpse of a relation for whatever reason, otherwise people will accuse you of being responsible for his death

his uncle, and elder bro were the once that saw it. Some things re just done to protect people sanity.

However you dont have to believe
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by clothingonline(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
I know why now fayose u know tooo
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by bolaayenimo: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
Fayose is teaching Makinde real politics
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform by Goke7: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
VULCAN:
What a response.

So there was no way to air your views on earth before Social Media became dominant? Chaii.

Are you part of the FB generation?

Also Trump does not need Twitter to criticise anybody. He has been loud and vocal since the 80s.

Also I'm sure you are unaware that there are right wing media that will love to air any Trump criticism of Biden.

Trump is focused on his business now while planning to run again in 2024. He won't start campaigns just yet.

Trump's power is the social media, it would have been much trouble for biden if Trump was still visible on social media. That's my point. I listened to his interview recently with his daughter in-law he did not spare biden. Even facebook and other platform quickly removed the interview.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Workers To Get 13th Month Salary December 27 / Abuja Shoprite Closed Over Bomb Threat? / Oyegun Meets Saraki & Other APC Senate Caucus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.