Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Make At Least 200 Dollars A Day With Your Facebook Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make At Least 200 Dollars A Day With Your Facebook Account (311 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make At Least 200 Dollars A Day With Your Facebook Account by Jujitsu: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2021
Found a way to make money through yoir Facebook account, all you need to do is to make at least a post per day and earn at least $200/day, that's 76,000 per day, some people's monthly salary, I got 100k naira today, click on this link below now to start earning with your Facebook account, it's easy and fast, thank me later
https://www.naprijed.hr/P2Y9ZjEmbD1lJmk9ODYwZTQ1MUw2MThj

Re: Make At Least 200 Dollars A Day With Your Facebook Account by Vikinatty(f): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2021
Jujitsu:
Found a way to make money through yoir Facebook account, all you need to do is to make at least a post per day and earn at least $200/day, that's 76,000 per day, some people's monthly salary, I got 100k naira today, click on this link below now to start earning with your Facebook account, it's easy and fast, thank me later
https://www.naprijed.hr/P2Y9ZjEmbD1lJmk9ODYwZTQ1MUw2MThj

PLS UPDATE ME MORE ABOUT IT
Re: Make At Least 200 Dollars A Day With Your Facebook Account by Jujitsu: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2021
Vikinatty:

PLS UPDATE ME MORE ABOUT IT
It's through facebook marketplace, you make a post or am advert given to you be Facebook, and try to get audience on the post or advert, it's like Google absence, click the link, it will take you there directly
Re: Make At Least 200 Dollars A Day With Your Facebook Account by Vikinatty(f): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2021
Jujitsu:

It's through facebook marketplace, you make a post or am advert given to you be Facebook, and try to get audience on the post or advert, it's like Google absence, click the link, it will take you there directly

Alright, can u withdraw the money same day
Re: Make At Least 200 Dollars A Day With Your Facebook Account by vikinatius(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2021
Vikinatty:

this babe like money o
Re: Make At Least 200 Dollars A Day With Your Facebook Account by Vikinatty(f): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2021
vikinatius:

this babe like money o
YES NA,NA BUHARI WE DEY OO
Re: Make At Least 200 Dollars A Day With Your Facebook Account by Jujitsu: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2021
Vikinatty:

You can withdraw once you've gotten to $100
Re: Make At Least 200 Dollars A Day With Your Facebook Account by Vikinatty(f): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2021
Jujitsu:
You can withdraw once you've gotten to $100
OK, THANKS
Re: Make At Least 200 Dollars A Day With Your Facebook Account by Kayberg: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
The OP is a scammer.
That's a phishing link uploaded there.
Once you enter your details, you have just forfeited your Facebook account.
It's a hacker's lure.
Don't try it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / About To Call It Quits / Should I Give My Adult Child Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.