Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Fraud Alert_wealth Builders Profit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Alert_wealth Builders Profit (494 Views)

Man Last Seen In 2012 Is Found Dead In A Freezer By Builders Renovating Pub / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert_wealth Builders Profit by davidokenwa: 12:22pm On May 21, 2021
My wife recently fell victim to one fraudulent group who go by the name 'Wealth Builders profit'. She has lost over =N=100k before i got to know what was going on and put a stop to the serial fraudulent extortion in name of savings. And i felt there is an urgent need to alert the unsuspecting public of the activities of this scammers who operate mostly via various WhatsApp platforms using pseudo admin names like Muhammed Abdullah, Adebayo wale etc. They come unsolicited using some one known to you as referee to appear real and genuine.

I am interested in tracking them via these numbers which they usually use to make contacts with their targets;

The account details used for this fraudulent activities is:
Account Name: Ashiraf Onimisi Jimoh
Account number: 1413767078
Bank: Access bank

The account profile have the following KYC details:
Name: Ashiraf Onimisi Jimoh
Address: Yakubu Jomoh residence, Obeira area UND street, Okene, Kogi state.

I will appreciate any information on how to track them using the above scooped data, the earlier they are arrested and prosecuted, the safer we and our relations who are legally working to earn our living will be. They have defrauded many innocent unsuspecting people and we need to stop them before the cause further havoc.
Attached is their bank profile picture and bio-data details.

Below are some of their scamming posts in one of their WhatsApp platform:

'I change my number due to the present situation of the company that's why
It's me Mr Muhammed Abdullah the creditor from wealth builders profit please I'm sorry for the inconveniences
It's 10k so you just have to be fast about it madam
I just confirm from the secure manager that you have not make a payment of your pending fee
Kindly make the payment now so that you can get credited this evening
I know how you are feeling since all this days so that's why I massage to tell you the condition on ground
10,000 can stop you from receiving your 500,000
At least I have tried for you now it's left for you to make everything clear to husband so that he too can believe me
I'm in the crediting room now once I leave there just know that you can't get credited today'

Re: Fraud Alert_wealth Builders Profit by opsyswagger(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2021
this boy na small boy a scammer
Re: Fraud Alert_wealth Builders Profit by davidokenwa: 1:39pm On May 21, 2021
opsyswagger:

It could be a pseudo account opened intentionally to create false misrepresentation.
Profile picture is deceptive.
Re: Fraud Alert_wealth Builders Profit by davidokenwa: 4:29pm On May 21, 2021
opsyswagger:

Admin pls move to the front page to enable more reactions pls.

(1) (Reply)

Security Operatives Murder IPOB Fighters Over Gulak’s Murder In Imo / Zamfara Killings A Genocidal Attack Against Indigenous Hausas – HURIWA / Russian Teenager: 10 Year Boy Impregnated Me, At 13, Now Am Pregnant Again At 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.