Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch (45660 Views)

Tinubu's Act Of Humility: Joined Queue At Aisha Buhari's Ifta Dinner / Osinbajo Avoids Tinubu At Aisha Buhari’s Dinner, Sends Representative / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by computer0810(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
All dis paid children talking nonsense here.......can yahaya stand a chance in party primary, he won't even come 5th.........someone that will be irrelevant after he leaves office, fayose do pass dis 1

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Temileyi79: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nigeria is a country where the lunatics run the asylum. What a pity

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Bluntemperor: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
happiness32:
The two giant contenders for 2023
Like play like play it's between Tinubu and Yahaya Bello for the APC ticket.
To me, they are the most serious candidates right now.

Heh,heh,hey!¡!!!.
Nawa for you o even Yahaya Bello-a contender for Presidency!
Well,all the Security Votes are in Governor's cover, anyway.
Nigeria,here we go again!
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by clothingonline(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
The social media influencer of bello are selling bad market best he can get is appointment
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Mosesvic11(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
Anthony4578:
Yahaya Bello and Tinubu
Two great leaders.
Respect...

A young Governor who demarketed Covid-19 in Nigeria and stood as the lone voice. He remains my best bet for Presidency come 2023.
eya sorry ooo he is not a serious governor.
. no development plan at all.. he is a failure

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Mosesvic11(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
happiness32:

Bello doesn't have your time. He is busy fixing roads and carrying out projects in Kogi
stop this trash, which road... you guys don't know shame at all.. a failure is always a failure

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by DaddyYankee: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Yahaya Bello is Handsome grin grin
His money or looks?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by DaddyYankee: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
Oluboh:

Lol nice caption.
Tinubu should just support Yahaya Bello for Presidency.
We are only interested in the younger generation now
I'm sorry for you and your common sense

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Didi2d:

He has 3 wives already
shocked shocked sad shocked 3kee
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Premiumwriter: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
bobowaja:
I can see a lot of yahaya bello social media workers here cheesy

Same monikers I saw on that thread that yahaya was building massive tiny roads and commissioning gutters.

Yahaya should employ good hands for his media propaganda abegi.
e shock me as I see them dey anoint Bello as a Saint

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by millionboi(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Anonymouspy:
... Chieftain of the APC Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu advising the Next President and Commander in Chief come 2023 Gov Yahaya Bello...
u dey craze ne?

For which country?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Felabarmudia: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
Simeonee111:
Good to see both of them together
The past and future.
I will honestly advise Tinubu to support Yahaya Bello's Candidature.
Nigerians only want someone youthful and agile right now

Youthful with brain
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Freelancer2020(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
bobowaja:
I can see a lot of yahaya bello social media workers here cheesy

Same monikers I saw on that thread that yahaya was building massive tiny roads and commissioning gutters.

Yahaya should employ good hands for his media propaganda abegi.

you dey mind those one, it might even be a single person behind those monikers, anyway, let me say this, e go shock them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by shogsman(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
Anonymouspy:
... Chieftain of the APC Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu advising the Next President and Commander in Chief come 2023 Gov Yahaya Bello...
The commander of your father's village abi
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by UNCL3(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good evening beautiful people, I did a lovely track and i bet you would like it.
No regrets on your data, please help me stream.

Link in signature.

Thanks.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Oshokalo: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
if yahya bello looses the election,he will regret by saying ahhhh"I for just collect this FG covid 19 money o,now I don loose this sit
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
Anthony4578:
Yahaya Bello and Tinubu
Two great leaders.
Respect...

A young Governor who demarketed Covid-19 in Nigeria and stood as the lone voice. He remains my best bet for Presidency come 2023.

So sad.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Mozino007(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
happiness32:

Bello doesn't have your time. He is busy fixing roads and carrying out projects in Kogi
Ori n ta yin sir!
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by naija4life247: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
Anonymouspy:

Whatever you are smoking, drop it before it drops you six feet under the soil
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by naija4life247: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I have seen afonja Muslim republic future president and the chief failure of Kogi.

Still typing from the psychiatric hospital?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by newoffer: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Anonymouspy:
. He has a presidential looks but not the knowledge
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by caracas: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
happiness32:

E pain this one
Sharap
Stop behaving like you dint suckle your mother’s breast
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by ArcFresky(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
happiness32:
The two giant contenders for 2023
Like play like play it's between Tinubu and Yahaya Bello for the APC ticket.
To me, they are the most serious candidates right now.

You can see that we are finished in this country?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Tedpgrass: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
What book is Aisha launching again..

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by smile11s(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
Na them know who dem dey deceive.

Buhari go London and she suddenly wan launch book. Lol.

They are avoiding every possible way to be shown together.

Alanchawa to the gods
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by sunnyp20(m): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
Now I believe what people are saying that there's a group called BMC. Jesus are all these comments I'm reading for the hopeless and ineffectual yahaya bello? Or are my eyes playing pranks on me?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by 9isguy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author=greencard post=100611778] wow upcomingFBI lomo lati le

No mind the praise singer(s)

Kogi people deh suffer faa, if u see anybody from kogi state abeg squeeze 2,000 naira for him hand e no easy for kogi people faa

I’m from Kogi and I’m not a supporter of Bello but as for Kogi people suffering; I can comfortably feed you.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by truthstands01: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
showafrica:
The only thing i like about Bello is his stand on Covid-19 thing. He say it and practice it. Covid-19 is not an African diseases. Contact it and treat it like every other illness.
And this is just enough for you to support someone as President....Nigeria is indeed a joke.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by crackhouse(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
But why buhari is not at his wife's book launch? E get as e be oo.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by LARAFAT1960: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
Before you support yahaya, check out his work in is state. I don't see him has better contender because he is a TOTAL FAILURE. KOGISITE WATCH OUT FOR KWAKWASO
Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Numerouno94(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
greencard:
wow upcomingFBI lomo lati le

No mind the praise singer(s)

Kogi people deh suffer faa, if u see anybody from kogi state abeg squeeze 2,000 naira for him hand e no easy for kogi people faa

Exactly bro. Kogites re suffering seriously. No salary, even wen he manages to pay he ends up paying in percentage.

Local Government nd primary skul workers re feeling the brunt more; they end up receiving 20% every month.I knw of some peepz who re from level 14 nd above that receive 15k to 20k monthly.

Is it the roads nd infrastructures? U done pass through Kogi b4 make u see how he b like village? Lokoja the state capital b like one village. Kogi has two of the biggest rivers flowing pass her yet theres scarcity of water in the state.

Bro, Bello na failure. I only tank God that i'm a federal worker, else, i for dey suffer join. It breaks my hrt seeing the way people re living in penury in Kogi state. Yet some paid miscreants still get mind they campaign for Bello for President.

I dey pity Kogi people.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch by Numerouno94(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
bobowaja:

You also checked? I decided not to talk about something before. But it is childish tho. Yahaya should pay social media experts to do his dirty jobs, not all these quacks he employs. They are ruining his image not building it.

Swears bro. Those guys his using re dummies. They arn't smart. Even a fellow who does not reside in Nigeria nor knw Bello will come to the conclusion that his a fraud nd these micreants re on trying to market him. Its too mechanical. Anyways, wat do u expect from political miscreants who have sold their souls for crumbs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members / Children Being Used Again In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.