Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets (453 Views)

Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! / Is It Rigth For A Wife To Seize Her Husband's Salary? / Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets by JOBgame(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
As for me as far as she is an introvert there is no problem in it.
Re: Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets by bigpicture001: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
JOBgame:
As for me as far as she is an introvert there is no problem in it.

You thought only one-sided. That is spreading it out to people... You didn't think that ur said partner can use it against u during quarrel or heat before breakup

Experience and thought me to tell ladies almost nothing important...
Re: Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets by kenzysmith: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ladies keep secrets than guys
Re: Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets by Polynek(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
Every secret has it's level of secrecy, there's something you can never tell anyone until u leave dix earth. Am a living testimony.
Re: Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
never tell women your secrets no matter how you fall in love reach no do that mistake he get why.
Re: Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets by Bluezy13(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
She is only allowed to know 50% about me. Even my wife should not know my net worth.
Re: Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets by Xenry: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
If you want to be respect and fear, then try as much as you can to a mystery and to remain anonymous—both in real life and on the internet. E get why: when you appear as a mystery to people, they would try to find out what makes you special and different, and that would attract them to you.
By the way, if you can't keep your secrets to yourself, then don't expect others to do it. When you share it with others—it could stop being a secret anytime, anyday.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets by NobleDeSage001: 12:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Secrets shared can easily get out to a third party. I have witnessed it firsthand.

I will rather make her believe she knows everything about me. But then, I keep certain things away from her.
Re: Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 09, 2021
The way you guyz ask very unnecessary questions can be quite annoying. Why do you think it is called SECRET. Because noone must know.

E be like say nuclear bomb dey dat your head.

(1) (Reply)

What Will We Call This One Now? / He Swore To Kill Her After She Did This To Him!.. / I Asked This Igbo Guy, Why He Likes Only Cooking White People's Foodd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.