Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History (17612 Views)

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by PHijo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
abc115:
Worst in the history of Nigeria .

Jonathan earned the highest oil revenue in the history of the country ,at the same time borrowed to pay salaries with no single capital project completed.....That is Jonathan Wonder.

The problem with people like you is that you tell yourselves lies!

The railway network was a capital project , same with the universities and schools for almajiri.

When Jonathan took over oil production was at the lowest rate ever. He did not complain, he worked towards increasing it.

Some of you tend to forget there was a 60 percent increase in wages when he took over.

Inflation was single digit.

Economic growth was between 4 and 7 percent every year.

Nigeria became Africa's largest economy under him.

The ebola outbreak was dealt with professionally.

1 Like

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Adakintroy: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
The best ever.

But him hard for tribes weh don de use to ruling others to accept being ruled themselves.

Can't imagine to kind confra meeting them de hold each time them go back to base after doing yes sir! Yes sir for the boss.

1 Like

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Charly68: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
If this is true then i support fully the disolution of the entity called Nigeria.. .what kind of nonsemse is this ..?
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Charly68: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
If this is true then i support fully the disolution of the entity called Nigeria.. .what kind of nonsemse is this ..? Jonathan's Govt was a reckless cash and carry Govt
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Hollumedeyyyy: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
Onikuree...iwo were yinn
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Duru009(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
Not the best, but is better than what we have now...

Yar Adua only two years tenure remains the best in the nigeria history...
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Emmanuelcann: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
Thieving politicians are the killers of our dear nation. May God have mercy on them.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by marisdgreat(f): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
abc115:

Jonathan earned the highest oil revenue in the history of the country ,at the same time borrowed to pay salaries with no single capital project completed.....That is Jonathan Wonder.
brainless fool, were things not cheaper then compare to now? I am sure most of your families are suffering hard from this regime.

1 Like

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by ransomed: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Yes, there were free for all PDP lootings.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by OBA117(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/jonathans-administration-best-in-nigeria-history

Useless APC government has given PDP an avenue to make a boast
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by HansSpeke: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by lollybee15(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
Senseless submission from a senseless old man. No administration was as ok as Obj's administration, 1999-2007. Nigeria was in a big mess before 1999, Obj never complained that Abdulsalami emptied treasury, he moved on and everything went fine till he constitutionally left in 2007. If he was allowed to spend more time, Nigeria would have been a better country today.

1 Like

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by PigTormentor: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
Delusional deranged corruption is not stealing idiot.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Everest9(m): 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
abc115:

At least I can eat well, enjoy your best government over which is Buhari's regime
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by roundman: 1:54am On Apr 09, 2021
Why would jonathan administration not be the best to him, because he Gbagi stole alot under that administration,so what do you expect him to say?
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by ofiko123(m): 2:34am On Apr 09, 2021
Your opinion though...
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Hallabee1(m): 4:10am On Apr 09, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Afonja's and nyamiri hate this kinda of news

Aje...

e dey do me like say make I slap you.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Hallabee1(m): 4:13am On Apr 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Jonathan is a Chronic Failure...

There is nothing to write about his administration that looting up and down

Aje...
tell us what this administration has done b4 I slap you ... President went to UK to rest...
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by deandavid(m): 6:14am On Apr 09, 2021
You think we have forgotten right?

www.tblinkstv.com.ng › 2020/09
"They stole N5000 from my hotel that was why I stripped them naked ...
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by ogododo: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2021
sammyj:
Why compare evil with evil or are asking us to choose the lesser EVIL. Abeg let both of them go and rest somewhere abeg!!

Una no read or hear when Baraje said na dem import bandits to distabilise Naija. Dollar be #160, I saw the form wey I filled for GTB for USA visa N25600. Life no de difficult like this, we de travel freely from Lagos to Warri for night self. 6pm no dem no born you. Fuel na N87, many companies de flourish. Now how many fit survive diesel #255?
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by maste: 7:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Let's talk about the people you stripped naked useless man.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2021
Can someone do a comparative analysis of the living standards between the 2 governments? Corruption has been with us since independence and seems to get worse with each government.
Life was a lot easier back Then, things were a lot cheaper and insecurity wasn't this bad.
Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by itsjoy(f): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2021
He should go and pay his workers salary's first before he governs any state, wicked old man....mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History by sammyj: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hmmmm. But let's move beyond this people and start looking for better selfless politicians. Although, you are right in a way Buhari is an outright monumental failure to this nation.
ogododo:

Una no read or hear when Baraje said na dem import bandits to distabilise Naija. Dollar be #160, I saw the form wey I filled for GTB for USA visa N25600. Life no de difficult like this, we de travel freely from Lagos to Warri for night self. 6pm no dem no born you. Fuel na N87, many companies de flourish. Now how many fit survive diesel #255?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Make Gains In The North West. Decimate Bandits' Leaders, Dismantled Camps / Don’t Listen To Buhari, Visit Scenes Of Terrorist Attacks, Akintoye Tells UN Sec / Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.