Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) (38630 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / VIDEO: Jenifa's DIARY - The Story So Far / What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by ragna1991(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
McCoy662:
More

The only governor in the south East
God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by EMMY76: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Where is this governor even getting the money to do all these massive projects?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by jclassiq(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" ~Chinese proverb.

For some of you myopic people asking why my state should need an airport. Let it be built first. God will give us the means to afford it when we visit home to see mom and dad.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
EMMY76:

Unlike some other state governors, he isn't pocketing state allocation. If all state governors used 80-90 percent of the funds they receive to do work, Nigeria would be more beautiful than Dubai

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Obindigbo: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
EzeNri:

Ebonyi is passenger airport while Anambra is a cargo.

I wish Abia will jettison any airport project and focus on Azumini seaport
does abia state have access to the sea??
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Obindigbo:

Yes!
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by stasius: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Okeyc230:
How i wish plane will one day depart Anambra and land in Ebonyi

It will happen one day.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
OgunLaakaye:
The under-dog is now the lead

Ebonyi that used to be the least in the South-East, is now even far ahead of Anambra

Kudos!

The acclaimed 3rd class Igbo`s are going places

The only people calling Ebonyians ‘3rd class Igbo’ are bigots like you seeking to try and sow the seeds of discord and division amongst Ndigbo!

9 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Obindigbo: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Yes!
OK.......thanks
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by millionboi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
EzeNri:

who asked you?
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by ThinkSmarter: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
EzeNri:

No, it's Cargo/passenger airport.
It was actually the initiative of the former governor, Elechi who happened to be Umahi's boss.
He wanted a Cargo airport that will supply the Int'l market, Abakaliki, opposite Ochudo Centenary city.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Jorge91: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xscape1993:
Congratulations to them all!
after completion we shall tell
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by magicminister: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is a self serving project for the elites.
Think about it, Ebony Has absolutely no need for an airport as it’s neither a commercial hub or have the required traffic to make it a viable hub for airlines.

I feel this is just a self serving project and the next step is for the state government to use tax payer resources to acquire private jets to serve the governors and top government officials

Watch and see! This is just a self serving project.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Nathan2016: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
theenchanter:
Airport is now the yardstick of development in Nigeria, even states that doesn't need nor deserve airports are building it just to quench their thirst for rather unnecessary infrastructures.

Airports, railroad are all necessary infrastructure for any state or country, so yes they are a yardstick of development anywhere in the world.

Some of these states are building it for future purposes, not just to finish it now. Thats how project are executed in most foreign countries.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by magicminister: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
MansoryMX:
This comment might sound dumb, crazy and stupid. One major reason these politicians are so keen on this Airport is because of La cream girls who won’t mind flying through Ebonyi airport even though they will be going to Enugu from Lagos. That way they will branch government house first to chop prick and collect some cash.

Your head is partially there.
Most Nigerians are blinded to the fact that these airport projects only benefit the 0.5% and nobody else.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by MansoryMX(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
magicminister:

Your head is partially there.
Most Nigerians are blinded to the fact that these airport projects only benefit the 0.5% and nobody else.

So i am not abnormal after all cheesy

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Elonmuskfan: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
edoairways:

That governor has foresight. With the level of infrastructures in place, high level of poverty will reduce. Next governor wouldn't stress on capital development rather human infrastructure.
I swear
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Elonmuskfan: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
EMMY76:
he does not waste money on politics or looting as much as other governors
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by misterjosh(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Are airports such profitable ventures, especially in this period of credit crunch?
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by livebyday(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
mmsen:
Everywhere airport. How many people in that impoverished state fly?

Ebonyi is one of the most developed states in Nigeria

Learn before talking you should go there and see for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by sapientia(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
We need a video of the runway..
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Gabs7(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
And I am sure this guy uses over 90% of local content o..

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by EzeNri(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Obindigbo:

Azumini.

The distance between Azumini and Atlantic is shorter than the distance between Apapa sea port and the sea

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by mmsen: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
livebyday:

Ebonyi is one of the most developed states in Nigeria

Learn before talking you should go there and see for yourself

Last I checked it was the most impoverished state in southern Nigeria.
https://elombah.com/anambra-has-lowest-poverty-rate-in-s-east-ebonyi-highest/

Do you have data to support your claim?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by livebyday(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
mmsen:

Last I checked it was the one of the most impoverished state in southern Nigeria.

Yes forget those stats you need to go see for yourself maybe you would be as shocked as I was when I went there last month

My mouth was literally wide open with shock

This country does have some hidden gems indeed

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

The only people calling Ebonyians ‘3rd class Igbo’ are bigots like you seeking to try and sow the seeds of discord and division amongst Ndigbo!

Say the truth and it shall set you free. Me and you know they are regarded as 3rd class Igbo`s

Just like an Ikwerre man will disregard an Etche man by calling him Igbo
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Elonmuskfan: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Gabs7:
And I am sure this guy uses over 90% of local content o..
true. He uses the state ministry of works
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Elonmuskfan: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
mmsen:

Last I checked it was the most impoverished state in southern Nigeria.

nigerian data? I laugh at your data
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by mmsen: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
livebyday:

Yes forget those stats you need to go see for yourself maybe you would be as shocked as I was when I went there last month

My mouth was literally wide open with shock

This country does have some hidden gems indeed

Where exactly did you go and what did you see that 'shocked' you?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Arabaincubus: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
It keeps paining me that there is no attempt at building an airport in Ado Ekiti. The governors they have had are versed in speaking bogus English.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by livebyday(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
mmsen:

Where exactly did you go and what did you see that 'shocked' you?

Work

The scope of development for the state is very impressive. You should take a trip there even if for a weekend.

Ebonyi state is amazing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / BBNaija: Nina Requests To Call Her Boyfriend. Nigerians React / Funke Akindele, Husband, JJC Skillz In Dubai For 'Omo Ghetto' Premiere (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.