Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) (38625 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / VIDEO: Jenifa's DIARY - The Story So Far / What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
mmsen:
Everywhere airport. How many people in that impoverished state fly?

Sorry for your loss.

Bitter soul and enemy of progress of ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
magicminister:
This is a self serving project for the elites.
Think about it, Ebony Has absolutely no need for an airport as it’s neither a commercial hub or have the required traffic to make it a viable hub for airlines.

I feel this is just a self serving project and the next step is for the state government to use tax payer resources to acquire private jets to serve the governors and top government officials

Watch and see! This is just a self serving project.
wow, that means u know more than the governor then

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Austineva(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Smashspesh:

You're a foooool for calling my darling state "impoverished." May you and your relation never taste good thing in life. Idioot!

A state that has two universities and polytechnics.
Has commercial quantity of untapped natural resources.
Has sound minds and entrepreneurs.
Good road networks and maintenance culture.

By the way, when was Ebonyi carved out of Enugu state as a standalone state?
Despite FG not stretching their deeds down there, we still hustle to make our homeland great.

I'm 24 and I fly from Lagos down Enugu before taking a Cab to Abakaliki. Have you ever flied in your life?

E no go better for you! waka
God bless u, brother

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Uncletony(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Where is umahi getting all this money he is spending?, The guy too work jor
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by ultimateprof: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
To be sincere, Eng. Dave Umahi has done well.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by magicminister: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ekugbeh:
wow, that means u know more than the governor then

Think about it for a second;

1- does the people of Ebonyi enjoy very decent and readily accessible healthcare?
2- are the people of Ebonyi safe?
3- has Ebonyi attracted any significant (recruiting minimum of 500 people) investment to the state?

To the best of my limited knowledge, these things are not happening or have not happened yet.
So, why do we need an airport if not to serve the elite 0.5%.

The state will soon quietly buy a couple of private jets to serve the governor, his family and top cabinet members! The masses don’t matter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by ogwumgbe: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xscape1993:
Congratulations to them all!

No wonder People that hate the igbos so much not the North are so beant of using their dirty media to destabilize the South East because they know that their useless Airport they boast with will soon collapse economically once these South East international Airports start to function. Igbos open your eyes and know who your real enemies are. The North is not your enemies, Fulani herdsmen are not your enemies. The earlier you know your real enemies the better for you.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Smashspesh(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Austineva:
God bless u, brother
The guy really vex me, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Asiri1991: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
magicminister:

1- does the people of Ebonyi enjoy very decent and readily accessible healthcare?
3- has Ebonyi attracted any significant (recruiting minimum of 500 people) investment to the state?

To the best of my limited knowledge, these things are not happening or have not happened yet.

The state will soon quietly buy a couple of private jets to serve the governor, his family and top cabinet members! The masses don’t matter!

Take your advice to Ekiti. Ebonyi is ripe for any project it embarks on. At least, I have a handful of them in my workplace. Your constant disposition towards the state is annoying. I'm beginning to believe it that the Lagos-Ibadan express journalism is the major problem of Nigeria, not necessarily the politicians. If Umahi or Udom is from the western part of the country, you guys would've made us believe he's the best thing to happen to mankind since the fall of Adam. Keep your opinion to yourself, you self centred lots. Ride on Umahi. Greetings from the creeks.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
magicminister:

Are saying what you know, what the governor knows or reality
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Naijaishellish:
Does this exlusive list mean only federal govt can embark on those projects ?

Yep! Or they can give a state the go ahead to embark on them...which usually means the state would finance the project by themselves!
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by wiseoneking: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
OgunLaakaye:
The under-dog is now the lead

Ebonyi that used to be the least in the South-East, is now even far ahead of Anambra

Kudos!

The acclaimed 3rd class Igbo`s are going places
Far ahead of Anambra because the projects? What a tall dreamer. Not so young man, Anambra is extremely far ahead and Ebonyi is waking up though still the least of all the 5 Eastern state. Their greatest need is Education, to make their teaming population literate. They are not 3rd class Igbo but hugely and least educated state in the east. Unfortunately enough, if you know Abakaliki and Ebonyi in general, the movers and shakers are the Anambrarians.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by magicminister: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2021
Ekugbeh:
Are saying what you know, what the governor knows or reality

When was the last time you visited the state?
Have you ever bee been to Ebsu?
The reason for my initial comments are there for the bare eyes! There’s no special knowledge! The state is way behind in a lot of things to need an airport at this point!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 2:37am On Apr 12, 2021
McCoy662:
I was marveled at the sight of the works ongoing at Ebonyi state international airport. Engr Dave Umahi is really working.

Dave Umahi is STEALING.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Elonmuskfan: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2021
Asiri1991:

Take your advice to Ekiti. Ebonyi is ripe for any project it embarks on. At least, I have a handful of them in my workplace. Your constant disposition towards the state is annoying. I'm beginning to believe it that the Lagos-Ibadan express journalism is the major problem of Nigeria, not necessarily the politicians. If Umahi or Udom is from the western part of the country, you guys would've made us believe he's the best thing to happen to mankind since the fall of Adam. Keep your opinion to yourself, you self centred lots. Ride on Umahi. Greetings from the creeks.
Thank you very much
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Elonmuskfan: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2021
wiseoneking:
Far ahead of Anambra because the projects? What a tall dreamer. Not so young man, Anambra is extremely far ahead and Ebonyi is waking up though still the least of all the 5 Eastern state. Their greatest need is Education, to make their teaming population literate. They are not 3rd class Igbo but hugely and least educated state in the east. Unfortunately enough, if you know Abakaliki and Ebonyi in general, the movers and shakers are the Anambrarians.
Yeah the movers and shakers in that state are Anambrarians no be lie.

I come from the state.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by CAPITALBEE: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
EzeNri:

Even bigger than the one the Apapa seaport is built beside

Kindly reevaluate your map Sir... You might have mistaken Abia for Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Calabar.

Even Delta state is far more positioned for a seaport than Abia State.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by CAPITALBEE: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
EzeNri:

Apapa doesn't connect directly to the Ocean but Azumini does

I don't understand... Stop displaying such level of dishonesty under the guise of promotion.

Azumini is closely boxed in by the borders of Rivers and Akwa Ibom, unlike Apapa - Lagos that has direct and unfettered access to the Ocean!

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by CAPITALBEE: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
EzeNri:

Azumini.

The distance between Azumini and Atlantic is shorter than the distance between Apapa sea port and the sea

Your post reeks of total dishonesty without much allure for facts.

Apapa to the Atlantic Ocean = 4235Km
Azumini to the Atlantic Ocean = 4537Km

Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Austineva(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Smashspesh:

The guy really vex me, I swear.
don't mind him! Na their way
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:37am On Apr 28, 2021
2ndBase:

Ebonyi is passenger airport while Anambra is a cargo.

I wish Abia will jettison any airport project and focus on Azumini seaport

I'm not sure it's Abia state of the present government. If it is another maybe likely.

Good morning sir
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Ralph05(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Everywhere airport. How many people in that impoverished state fly?
Your ancestors will come back and occupy the state so as to enable the functioning of the airport
Mumu[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Ralph05(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=samwillyco1 post=100700294]Wasted fund
The project would soon be left uncompleted
We will then summon ur ancestors to come and complete it
Fucking saddest
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Ralph05(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=PROUDIGBO post=100702769]

The only people calling Ebonyians ‘3rd class Igbo’ are bigots like you seeking to try and sow the seeds of discord and division amongst Ndigbo!
��
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by Ralph05(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
magicminister:
This is a self serving project for the elites.
Think about it, Ebony Has absolutely no need for an airport as it’s neither a commercial hub or have the required traffic to make it a viable hub for airlines.

I feel this is just a self serving project and the next step is for the state government to use tax payer resources to acquire private jets to serve the governors and top government officials
Your point is toothless
Baseless
Does it mean Ebonyi won't attend to that stage of being seen as a commercial hub ?
Do u wish them to remain where they were forever?

Watch and see! This is just a self serving project.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=Ralph05 post=102920495][/quote]

Like seriously serious grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / BBNaija: Nina Requests To Call Her Boyfriend. Nigerians React / Funke Akindele, Husband, JJC Skillz In Dubai For 'Omo Ghetto' Premiere (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.