Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Where Are They Now? Your Childhood Friends. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Are They Now? Your Childhood Friends. (310 Views)

Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends / My Childhood Memories / Rules Of Childhood Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are They Now? Your Childhood Friends. by makizee(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
So... I have a lot of nieces, nephews and neighbours kids around me, playing in the compound and enjoying the gift of being a child with little worries.. It usually takes my mind back to simpler times, when all the worry we had in the World was being forced to eat vegetables or some food we didn't like.. (Adulting na scam)
I remember fondly my childhood friends and even my first childhood "wife" wink

Childhood wife is now a big babe in customs, married with two kids and our mums are still close till today, I don't even have her number..

So tell us, are you still in contact or friends with those you grew up together, or like me, You have no idea of their existence??

This should be interesting..

Re: Where Are They Now? Your Childhood Friends. by Spending123: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
This made me to remember my quote which says " no twenty (20) children can play in twenty (20) years"

Lights up my kpoli in peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Olokoro People Of Umuahia / The Restructuring Of Nigeria Begins Here - Dr. Iornem / "Accelerationism" Is An Ideology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.