Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,560 members, 6,237,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 April 2021 at 08:28 PM

The Journey To The Unknown. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey To The Unknown. (54 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua: The Journey To Nazareth -by Dele Momodu / My Journey To Freethinking / A Guide on the Journey To God Realization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Journey To The Unknown. by poeticsoldier(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08
I calmly sat on the wooden mortal as instructed by Baba ewenje and watched him chants incantations for what seems an eternity.All along I was just hoping and wishing silently that this unmerited death,this calous bad reaper which continues killing without mercy will just dissapear once and for all.

KoIeosho!I was jolted by Baba's voice
"Baba Ewenje I am with you"I said calmly with a sober laden voice.
"You are not with me koleosho.I have been waiting for your answers to the 'Awise but didn't hear your reply.I Have told you that this is where we called 'gbekumi'Where death is swallowed.Oya chant these words after me.

Biku ba n pa won leworo leworo
Ki e ma ka temi mowon
Mo jawe orijin e foro gbogbo jinmin
Mo ti jawe ahun mu sahun je
Mo...

I was chanting away like my entire life depended on it when Baba Ewenje's daughter ran in with her brother laying lifeless on her arms.

Baba quickly stopped incantations and grabbed the little boy.The boy is baba's heir an arole.

Everything happen very fast.Baba shifted from one incantations to the other.rubbing one ointment or the other and spitting alligator pepper on the-boy's firmly shut eyes.At last he exclaimed bitterly'Ha Akanni mi!'

All hell was let loose.The women agonizing tears sprang into the air.I could not contained myself any longer.The numbers of chaos travailing the land of ikumapayi came back to me.Those fishermen who died at Kutanti river,the hunters killed mysteriously at elegiri forest,the inferno at oja oba and the sudden storm ravaging hamlets all came back rushing at me but wait,is this place not supposed to be called Gbekumi? A place where death is swallowed?Hmm,
certainly the journey for solution has just began.
To be continued......
Re: The Journey To The Unknown. by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Apr 08
poeticsoldier:

All hell was let loose.The women agonizing tears sprang into the air.I could not contained myself any longer.The numbers of chaos travailing the land of ikumapayi came back to me.Those fishermen who died at Kutanti river,the hunters killed mysteriously at elegiri forest,the inferno at oja oba and the sudden storm ravaging hamlets all came back rushing at me but wait,is this place not supposed to be called Gbekumi? A place where death is swallowed?Hmm,
certainly the journey for solution has just began.
To be continued......
.. where's the rest of the story? undecided
Is this a graphic novel? It sounds like it would make a great graphic novel. undecided
Re: The Journey To The Unknown. by poeticsoldier(m): 7:19am On Apr 09
Kobojunkie:
.. where's the rest of the story? undecided
Is this a graphic novel? It sounds like it would make a great graphic novel. undecided

Yes it is but I edited out the graphics.

(1) (Reply)

The Night Hour Of Silent Activities / Odumeje And Rita Edochie Refuse To Forgive Ada Jesus As She Comes To His Church / Pressing On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.