Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,316 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu (36508 Views)

Tinubu's Act Of Humility: Joined Queue At Aisha Buhari's Ifta Dinner / Osinbajo Avoids Tinubu At Aisha Buhari’s Dinner, Sends Representative / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
ArcFresky:
grin I hope someday Nigerians will do the french revolution on the so called elites.

Why should they? Who is stopping you from making your mark?
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Businesstools(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
lekki1444:
wow its amazing what you are doing. i just went on the website you posted. now see that is the kind of brain power that can thrive in the world of creating concepts out of thin air. with this kind of mind you have its only a matter of time before you blow. but you have to admit that many cant even begin to think the way you think. i mean its 2021 and i still see people chasing cars trying to sell their wares in traffic. everyone is endowed with different brain power level. it is what it is. but i love what you are doing. you will definitely succeed
Amen at the bold. Thanks a million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by EBUBECHISOM(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
You can still own a house in the choicest place of Lagos...Just a dm away

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by oobinna: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Aisha launched a book while her hubby is in far away UK.
The truth must prevail someday.

Buhari is dead.
SATANICALLY666:
Prominent Nigerians converged on the Presidential Villa in Abuja for the launch of a book written in honour of First Lady Aisha Buhari on Thursday.

https://dailytrust.com/n30m-from-dangote-n20m-from-tinubu-who-gave-what-at-aisha-buharis-book-launch
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Onuoha1234(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
It is universal knowledge that Ñigerians don't read.You buy the book to gain traction in your hoped area.Good luck to the author or ghost writer.!
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
extol1:
I think tinubu needs to attend to that woman that her husband sent her packing because she tattoo tinubu's face on her back. that woman needs the money more than Aisha.

See ur reasoning? A clout chaser is someone u want tinubu t pay attention to!
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=extol1 post=100615406]I think tinubu needs to attend to that woman that her husband sent her packing because she tattoo tinubu's face on her back. that woman needs the money more than Aisha.[/quote][/s]
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Greatfullheart: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
So the above mentioned donors contributed about #95,000,000million naira just for book launch, and them go say money no dey nigeria. Yet dem go say 30k minimum wage to much. I just want listen to Pity for us by Timaya.
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by dikeigbo2(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
political donors......milking the masses to impress the people at the helm of affairs......

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Ujunwa19(f): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
What will she use the money for? When some people are looking for just 1k. Well na God get the final say. When we still dey find money to buy tailoring equipments
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Mario5: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:
Pls how much did Prince arthur Eze give?

10 million
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Itstrending: 6:25am On Apr 10, 2021
Zuki1869:
quote author=Itstrending post=100617835]If I see 3 million naira I can't be broke again in my lifetime, but how can I see any of them to give me?

What will you do if you get 3 million Naira if you get it now. Tell me and maybe I can help.
Boss please I haven't heard from you, should I have hope?
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by XploraBen(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2021
Zuki1869:
quote author=Itstrending post=100617835]If I see 3 million naira I can't be broke again in my lifetime, but how can I see any of them to give me?

What will you do if you get 3 million Naira if you get it now. Tell me and maybe I can help.

I don't even need up to 3 million to start up something.

I'll really appreciate if I can gain from your benevolence too in any little way.
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by superlicious: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Zuki1869:

I want to sell baby and mothers items. I may just be lucky.
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Seniorwriter(m): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2021
XploraBen:

I don't even need up to 3 million to start up something.

I'll really appreciate if I can gain from your benevolence too in any little way.

No need for PMs just reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? / Fuel Scarcity: Generators Take Over Nigerian Filling Station / Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.