Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! (2986 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits Openly Flaunt Themselves On Tiktok (video) / Sunday Igboho Reject Nnamdi Kanu / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 12:39pm On May 30, 2021
Every sensible Igbo man who can tell his left from right without listening to any "leader" on pirate radio to guide him should know this is the time to openly come together as a people and reject Nnamdi Kanu and his antics.

I am sure he started this whole thing as a joke and after the clueless FG arrested him, he now started gaining validation from otherwise reasonable people.

We condemn him in hushed voices and only engage his worshippers in private but look where all that is going now

He has armed his zombies and who can tell me what could be more dangerous than an illiterate, brainwashed and unfunded armed follower.

A little bit further more and we will all be at the point of no return.

This guy is a scammer and opportunitist. He is no saviour.

For the brainwashed zombies that will come here to accuse me of being sabo or fulani slave, I can only say, "ifele megbue gi there"

14 Likes

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Simplyleo: 12:41pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
vankaid:
Every sensible Igbo man who can tell his left from right without listening to any "leader" on pirate radio to guide him should know this is the time to openly come together as a people and reject Nnamdi Kanu and his antics.

I am sure he started this whole thing as a joke and after the clueless FG arrested him, he now started gaining validation from otherwise reasonable people.

We condemn him in hushed voices and only engage his worshippers in private but look where all that is going now

He has armed his zombies and who can tell me what could be more dangerous than an illiterate, brainwashed and unfunded armed follower.

For the brainwashed zombies that will come here to accuse me of being sabo or fulani slave, I can only say, "ifele megbue gi there"
[/s]
Shatap.

Lamidi cownu was sent to save ipob pigs. Kiss the truth. undecided

8 Likes

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by annayawchee: 12:42pm On May 30, 2021
Sit back and watch how the failure and nepotism of our government lead to this insurgency and the chains of reactions this will cause....

Shey 97% and 5% was comical to everybody and here we are today good people...

The 5% people have risen and this is where we are today....

I pray for peace cos war is expensive and their is no true winner in war....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by peacekante: 12:43pm On May 30, 2021
It is not yet time. The east must burn down before sense will return to people living there

6 Likes

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by FarahAideed: 12:43pm On May 30, 2021
Me I rejected him the day he didn't provide conclusive answer of how he left the custody of the Nigerian army after he was arrested

8 Likes

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by SlayerForever: 12:44pm On May 30, 2021
Zombie lead the way.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by walejax: 12:44pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:
[s]Every sensible Igbo man who can tell his left from right without listening to any "leader" on pirate radio to guide him should know this is the time to openly come together as a people and reject Nnamdi Kanu and his antics.

For the brainwashed zombies that will come here to accuse me of being sabo or fulani slave, I can only say, "ifele megbue gi there"[/s]

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by ablejesus26(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Shatap.

Very cheap and pathetic childish antics from a dummy.
Stop being mischievous.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by onlyson16(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

first reject herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by colorsofrainbow: 12:45pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

grin
Even dogs will claim to be Igbos at this point

6 Likes

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by mekaboy(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2021
The fraudster. Receiving donations from gullible igbos, to restore igboland he claims buhari offered him.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Investigative: 12:47pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

We have rejected him
Now rest

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Simplyleo: 12:47pm On May 30, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

grin
Even dogs will claim to be Igbos at this point
Don't mind the OP claiming to be igbo and we know he is not anywhere close to SE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Investigative: 12:48pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

We have rejected him
Now rest

We have rejected him
Now rest
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by ablejesus26(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2021
Op I get your point, but mind you he has been rejected already even in his state, we see the people who power belongs to hand over power to a Govt that will do everything to crush him and his fraudulent business venture.
What form of rejection can be bigger than that??
You should rather advice we channel our voices to the leaders to do the needful by getting intelligence and going after them in full force.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by PDJT: 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
vankaid:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by PDJT: 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

Shatap.

[/s]
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Chibuzoc(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
Op should just disown his father instead of wasting cyber space.

i love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
I love Biafra

1 Like

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by GodblessMNK(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2021
grin[color=#990000][/color] grin this one go just die of hate o.. Make sumbody hold am.. Na man city fan..

Nnamdi kanu is been supported by 99.9% Igbos. Even those governors u see would have supported Biafra if not cux they are in politics. The war will be going on and people will be doing there business.. MNK said so
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by helinues: 12:52pm On May 30, 2021
shocked
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Promzy99: 12:55pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:
The fraudster. Receiving donations from gullible igbos, to restore igboland he claims buhari offered him.
Ogbeni is it ur money? Is it ur donation? Ordinary church offering u complain... Allow people who are donating to do d complaining biko! Face d northern governors who make donations to bandits nd kidnappers!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by colorsofrainbow: 12:59pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

Don't mind the OP claiming to be igbo and we know he is not anywhere close to SE
Yes o...that's why I want him to be president of Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by landforeast(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2021
Without Marginalization and Injustice there will be No Nnamdi Kanu. Wirhout the killing of helpless villagers, farmers and travellers by Fulani herders there will be no ESN. So when you want to solve a problem solve it from the root.

1 Like

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Madmohamed1: 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

you sounds like uche mafo.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by gidgiddy: 1:08pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

Kanu aint the issue, he never was. The issue is that Nigeria is an irredeemably failed country and it glaringly obvious that Nigeria should be dissolved

Had Nigeria worked as a nation, there would be no Kanu or IPOB.

Kanu is not the issue, the issue is that Nigeria has failed
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 1:09pm On May 30, 2021
ablejesus26:
Op I get your point, but mind you he has been rejected already even in his state, we see the people who power belongs to hand over power to a Govt that will do everything to crush him and his fraudulent business venture.
What form of rejection can be bigger than that??
You should rather advice we channel our voices to the leaders to do the needful by getting intelligence and going after them in full force.
You have a point there but we still need to make the world know that Igbos do not support the ongoing violence.

It has been of no concern and sometimes comical when he was just ranting on radio Biafra. The moment they armed up I knew this will not end well and many innocent lives will be lost

It is time every Igwe and town union PGs to sit and fashion a way to root out that cancer that will soon consume us all.

His father was a traditional ruler (even if it is for one nkpuke) o kwa ya, he should return home and claim his crown naa

Ndi nzuzu uburu eke all over the place! Tufia!
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Coldsperm: 1:12pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

You have a point there but we still need to make the world know that Igbos do not support the ongoing violence.

It has been of no concern and sometimes comical when he was just ranting on radio Biafra. The moment they armed up I knew this will not end well and many innocent lives will be lost

It is time every Igwe and town union PGs to sit and fashion a way to root out that cancer that will soon consume us all.

His father was a traditional ruler (even if it is for one nkpuke) o kwa ya, he should return home and claim his crown naa

Ndi nzuzu uburu eke all over the place! Tufia!
How many times should I tell you to type without crying. Firstly disown your stupid prostitute of a mother. Ewu!!!
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Unik3030: 1:16pm On May 30, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Yes o...that's why I want him to be president of Nigeria grin
u forgot to add his left hand to the Photoshop
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 1:16pm On May 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

Kanu aint the issue, he never was. The issue is that Nigeria is an irredeemably failed country and it glaringly obvious that Nigeria should be dissolved

Had Nigeria worked as a nation, there would be no Kanu or IPOB.

Kanu is not the issue, the issue is that Nigeria has failed
Agreed Nigeria is a failed country and I will even agree with the scammer - a zoo as well.
However, Nigeria can be all that without one scammer bringing destruction to us for his selfish power ambition.

How did Bornu turn to what it is today. Locals were hailing Yusuf because he was telling them what they like and (just like Kanu) the clueless FG waded in stupidly and murdered him.

Can saw an opportunity, Igbos being marginalized and all. He started from where his boss (Uwazurike) ended, rebranded and demonized Uwazurike and became the "supreme" leader that no one questions.

Look where we are now.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Unik3030: 1:17pm On May 30, 2021
Coldsperm:

How many times should I tell you to type without crying. Firstly disown your stupid prostitute of a mother. Ewu!!!
to u it seems everyone is crying now,we are warning u but u are still heading for destruction.
Hope when it's about to red n we look away u won't call it betrayal?

1 Like

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 1:18pm On May 30, 2021
Coldsperm:

Lekwa ha.
mtseew!!
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Nwaide01: 1:19pm On May 30, 2021
Reject MNK and embraced who my friend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) / Notorious Terrorist,Turji & His Members Show Off Their Sophisticated weapon (VID / SE/SS Unity Is Only Online. Shocking Preaching in Delta about Igbos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.