Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. (1998 Views)

Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
I and my girl are good these days. But lately she did something that made me mad.
I invited her over, but she refused at first. After pleading and begging her to come, she finally agreed on one condition, that I will give her money for her hair. And the thing is that I don't even have the money, I'm broke honestly. So I made plans on how to raise the money and I got around 5k.
Then when she came, she didn't let me have my way in her, I ignored her on that. And after some time, I decided to go out to roll with the guys, drink some wine and refresh myself.
When I'm back, I was expecting her to be gone at the moment, but she's still in house waiting for the hair money. I refuse to give it to her and I insist on having my way in her while she was in the palour pressing her phone, but she refused.
I then calmed down and waited for her to go home, yet the fool was still there and through the way she wasn't settled, I knew something was wrong, maybe it's because of the money or something else, but I didn't realized it at that time.
The shock came when I decided to sleep and I found out that the bedsheet was changed and that this girl has pissed on my bed, I wasn't sure if it was her doings that time, but I later found out that she Pissed on my bed. I call her, she was in the palour them, I asked her what happened, that my bed was wet. She tried to deny it at first and She later said she didn't know what happened that it was a mistake and that's why she changed the bedsheets.
To cut the long story, this girl refused me sex and went ahead to masturbate and squirts on my bed when I was out. I was very mad at her and told her to leave my place before I do wetin she no go like. This is the girl that I was planning to marry ooo. I really don't know what to do, I am thinking of breaking up with her now.
She has been calling and calling but I ignored her.

1 Like

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by lilvicky68(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lol..where una dey see all these girls self..so she mistakenly cummed on your bed??

4 Likes

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Grant her a second C
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by donbachi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
Abeg any latest news on ESN?

2 Likes

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
That kind this is the girl I want to marry ,this tape still dey sell?

2 Likes

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by LisaAnneMia: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol..where una dey see all these girls self..so she mistakenly cummed on your bed..
I wanted to ask this question too cheesy
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by bigpicture001: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
This is the season of break ups especially for girls guys intend to marry....... Bad times
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
justscorchone:
That kind this is the girl I want to marry ,this tape still dey sell?
I don't even know where to sleep tonight. I'm currently at the bar though. I'm really feeling bad about this.
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by lilvicky68(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
I wanted to ask this question too cheesy
If his story is true then some girls no suppose dey with man self..she no well
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

If his story is true then some girls no suppose dey with man self..she no well
She's not well at all. She's a fool. I don't even know what's wrong with her. This is making everything hard for me now.
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by AishaYesufu: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
GatewayP post=100616395:
After pleading and begging her to come
, she finally agreed on one condition, that I will give her money for her hair. And the thing is that I don't even have the money, I'm broke honestly. So I made plans on how to raise the money and I got around 5k.

Your weakness is the reason she elected to masturbate instead of allow you have penetrative sex with her. I can tell you for free that she doesn't find you fascinating nor attractive anymore, hence the change. Unfortunately for you, instead of working on your emotional weakness, you chose to use money to buy your way into her.

1 Like

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Cholls(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
my brothers you people dey try sha...you people go use your hands buy wahala
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Cholls:
my brothers you people dey try sha...you people go use your hands buy wahala
She doesn't want to reason with me and she's too stubborn, thats the problem.
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Draslo(m): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
Post her number. I'm sure there are those who would like to continue from where you stopped grin grin
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by luminouz(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2021
GatewayP:
I and my girl are good these days. But lately she did something that made me mad.
I invited her over, but she refused at first. After pleading and begging her to come, she finally agreed on one condition, that I will give her money for her hair. And the thing is that I don't even have the money, I'm broke honestly. So I made plans on how to raise the money and I got around 5k.
Then when she came, she didn't let me have my way in her, I ignored her on that. And after some time, I decided to go out to roll with the guys, drink some wine and refresh myself.
When I'm back, I was expecting her to be gone at the moment, but she's still in house waiting for the hair money. I refuse to give it to her and I insist on having my way in her while she was in the palour pressing her phone, but she refused.
I then calmed down and waited for her to go home, yet the fool was still there and through the way she wasn't settled, I knew something was wrong, maybe it's because of the money or something else, but I didn't realized it at that time.
The shock came when I decided to sleep and I found out that the bedsheet was changed and that this girl has pissed on my bed, I wasn't sure if it was her doings that time, but I later found out that she Pissed on my bed. I call her, she was in the palour them, I asked her what happened, that my bed was wet. She tried to deny it at first and She later said she didn't know what happened that it was a mistake and that's why she changed the bedsheets.
To cut the long story, this girl refused me sex and went ahead to masturbate and squirts on my bed when I was out. I was very mad at her and told her to leave my place before I do wetin she no go like. This is the girl that I was planning to marry ooo. I really don't know what to do, I am thinking of breaking up with her now.

Even a toddler knows this is fake.

Rest na, Lai Mohammed, Rest!!!
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2021
luminouz:

Even a toddler knows this is fake.

Rest na, Lai Mohammed, Rest!!!
What is fake? It's something that happened today today. What are u telling me? All I need now is suggestions because I'm on the floor right now, I no fit sleep on this bed abeg
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by luminouz(m): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2021
GatewayP:
What is fake? It's something that happened today today. What are u telling me? All I need now is suggestions because I'm on the floor right now, I no fit sleep on this bed abeg
Clown cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by femi4: 6:13am On Apr 09, 2021
GatewayP:
She chose to masturbate over sex. She doesn't find you sexually attractive
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by mosdii(m): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by yetunsbay(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2021
GatewayP:
do you have bench ? Try sleep on it first grin
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by yetunsbay(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Lol. Thou mine is true. Naso my gf is awaiting her new phone on forthcoming birthday but will willingly reject sex due to being virgin.
Okies, I go get the phone give her,then mk a move to collabo BUT any rejection like this na instant retrieval of ma gift oo grin
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Kobicove(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2021
GatewayP:

Sleep on the floor, you won't die!
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by slimman007: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
GatewayP:

With this your story na clout chasing you dey do
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Maybe you ain't up to her game sex wise,lorokan boya you don't make her cum........

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. / . / Lecturer Nabs His Wife In Hotel Room With His Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.