Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) (65592 Views)

Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (Photos) / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by sojfarm: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2021
She is becoming more fake human being
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by StephenUchec(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Very ugly thing i swear.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Realist1(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2021
This is definitely not a plastic surgery maybe a few injections and other stuff here and there . If it was plastic surgery the nose will still be bandaged with cotton wool inserted in both nostrils.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by prodev9993: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2021
Still Ugly as hell!
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by sylve11: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2021
ceaser:

That is not really something new. Limb lengthening as an orthopaedic procedure for those that have shortened limb due to fractured parts, acquired or congenital limb deformities is an old medical procedure.

Interesting... cool
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by mysteryman2014: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2021
This Laura has a complex issue.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by lisa286: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2021
D6thSense:
Finding acceptance and self-love in the things you can't change is the peak of maturity and lifelong satisfaction.

Changing the things that can be changed but the consequences and aftermath are not cast in certainty or iron-proofed is a choice and risk.

In all these things, do only the things your heart wants and not what it thinks is generally acceptable. Adopt your self-ideal and be confident in your outlook for what the world sees as beauty is transient and unsteady.

Richdad

You nailed it
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Diong22(f): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2021
wahala for who no get pointed nose.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by myked(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2021
Congrats to her, it's something she wanted. She did it for herself and it doesn't hurt anyone. She has her reasons.

I don't think anyone should be hating or insulting except if her 'pointed nose' affects their iron pants... grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by generationz(f): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2021
She can't afford the real surgery. She did that one they use thread to make it longer grin when she's supposed to do what will trim the sides of the nose. That thing looks painful.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Aspayastudenthu(f): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2021
this reminds me of the Chinese woman who had a nose job and her children all had her original nose job. would she take her children under the knife?
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by karkel(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2021
When her nose will be falling down like that of michael Jackson
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by oduademon: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2021
Why is she speaking Yoruba?

Why can't Yeibos just stick to their own language instead of bastardizing our cherished Yoruba language.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by moonraker(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2021
angry angry angry
I mean no dis respect, but she should have taken care of the nose hair first. before anything. shocked shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2021
Wasted fund and inviting future problem for herself
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Nmezor(f): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2021
Her nose looks fine, I hope there would be side effect tho
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Nmezor(f): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2021
AfroKnight:
This is just the beginning. She will look for another thing to adjust.
Lolz , are u a seer?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Shaev7(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:
See as she come resemble Igwana when plait hair embarassed

Mmmsshheewww
Abegggggooooo my rib don break
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2021
Not my money. If it makes her happy then na she sabi. The highest form of body modification I can do is getting tattoos. Getting my parts cut off and reshaped is a no, no.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by xjiggy: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2021
I no see anything pointed there. All I dey see na "double barrel " nose
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Onyi90(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2021
D6thSense:
Finding acceptance and self-love in the things you can't change is the peak of maturity and lifelong satisfaction.

Changing the things that can be changed but the consequences and aftermath are not cast in certainty or iron-proofed is a choice and risk.

In all these things, do only the things your heart wants and not what it thinks is generally acceptable. Adopt your self-ideal and be confident in your outlook for what the world sees as beauty is transient and unsteady.

Richdad
More can not be said. I rest my case.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by yomislim: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2021
punisha:
whatever makes her happy...

dunno why the above posters are hating.

This I can live with...not the other they didnt caught me lizard wearing female clothes and looking emaciated , competing with the other senile gay , that u people are making popular now...that guy irritates me swears.
no need for big Grammar bros....especially when the message you are passing across doesn't even making any sense. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by YoungAncient1: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2021
When your nose begin rotten like MJ no call me o
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by airsaylongcome: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2021
CSTRR:
Plastics is going to be the most lucrative area of medicine.

Any Doctor that is sleeping on it is on the highway.

To enter Plastic you first have to enter surgery. And entering surgery nobi beans

With the high rate of skin bleaching and tattoos, I think Dermatology will be the "in thing" in Nigeria.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by tnerro1(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2021
I hope with the kind of hot weather we have in Nigeria, it will not make the nose to shift position either up or down
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by tnerro1(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2021
Thank God for people like us that have naturally pointed noses. Don chop many girls because of my pointed nose grin grin grin
Maybe she will be chopping plenty boys now with her pointed nose grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Lazenby007(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2021
She is simply telling God that He is imperfect. We shall remind you of this day when your fake noise start falling off like Michael Jackson's.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by ilemona4u: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2021
lekki1444:
she wasnt ugly before
God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Kiezodumah(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2021
Calitoscassius:
but black/africans do not need cosmetic surgery. Their body and skin features are fine.

Las las na inferiority complex..
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by punisha: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2021
yomislim:
no need for big Grammar bros....especially when the message you are passing across doesn't even making any sense. Mtcheeeew.

u IQ must be lower than that of a roach if English is that difficult for u. carry ur frustration to d people that produced u. I ain't the genesis of ur problem grumpy. lmao
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Kessythegeek(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2021
I understand these kind of obsessions — Laura, your greatest mistake was ever initiating a surgery in the first place. As far as air comes out from those nostrils — You'll always want to make it more and more pointed and the same obsession was part of what destroyed Michael Jackson.

Contentment is the new peace of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Anto Lecky: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate, Biography & Profile / Angela Okorie Cries: "It Has Been Pains Upon Pains"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.