Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) (65589 Views)

Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (Photos) / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by MummyD2020(f): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
TheEnygma:
Flat noses have always been an African trait, this one has allowed low self esteem to make her do things she isn't supposed to.... Self love is very important.

She obviously Hasn't learnt a lesson from Michael Jackson.

I recall in primary school, one of the characteristics of a negro is flat nose. With emphasis on the flat. They did not even look for an appealing name for it. Too much money is what she has for the procedure
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by paix(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Women oh women. They never seem to have enough of anything. It's either lips, nose, complexion, breasts, bum bum or even height.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by maitrelalley1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
What is pointed in that nose... All I can point at the whole thing is 'odesity'

Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Greatfullheart: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:
See as she come resemble Igwana when plait hair embarassed

Mmmsshheewww
you funny, u no just get joy.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Bakpeacb(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:
See as she come resemble Igwana when plait hair embarassed

Mmmsshheewww
Let her not worry by the time the side effects of this thing will pop-up,she go know...she wan help God to create herself.
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by Happy2020: 12:37am On Apr 10, 2021
There’s nothing cute about this woman. Lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) by waso12: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Chinese physiognomists claim that an ideal nose is a sign that a person is waiting for a brilliant career. Nothing surprising. After all, it has long been noticed that beautiful people are easier to achieve success in life. I recommend you to read this article by Dr. Alexander Rivkin about nose surgeries. Meanwhile, the role of the nose in the overall attractiveness of the face is very important: it gives the face individuality and a characteristic expression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gifty Said She Is Not Married While On Beat FM / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.