Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) (475 Views)

Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free / I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. / If You Are Not Being Paid For Using Facebook Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello members, I have been trying to give out some quick tutorials on how to make $20-$50 Daily promoting CPA offers for free on Facebook Group Event tab.

But the antispam bot keep deleting the post....
May be due to sites links and too many images on it...

So I posted the free tutorials on a free blogger platform so you guys can check it out....Take action and make money....

This is good for a lots of newbies to start with promoting CPA offers using free traffics....

Check the Link, copy and paste from my reply below...

Re: How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Here is the link...go check it out moneyattractorstrategy blog spot com

Remove spaces...
Re: How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) by Tenshades(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
You're the only one enjoying this your CPA.

Your training videos are very shallow and the sound is wack.
Re: How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) by moseroe: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello Tenshades, please did you later buy the video course from this guy on cpa marketing?

And where you able to make money with it like he always state here on nairaland? I really look forward to your honest review and an answer from you Asap about this guys training. I do not want to buy a course that is not productive at the end of day. And if any other person did purchase this cpa course from the OP please tell us honest review and answer on it . thanks.
Tenshades:

Re: How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) by Tenshades(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
moseroe:
Hello Tenshades, please did you later buy the video course from this guy on cpa marketing?

And where you able to make money with it like he always state here on nairaland? I really look forward to your honest review and an answer from you Asap about this guys training. I do not want to buy a course that is not productive at the end of day. And if any other person did purchase this cpa course from the OP please tell us honest review and answer on it . thanks.

Yes, I bought the course. It took him over 48hrs before sending over the video files to my mail as promised after confirming payment (He said he had network issues).

I was expecting to see a running Ad for practical training and results as he used to claim that he'd show how to run ad for $5 and so on (he added free traffic sources spamming which I wasn't expecting to see) but all was just a dummy and shallow video tutorial just like the ones you can easily find on YouTube. No evidence of earnings whatsoever throughout the videos.

His course won't teach you how to get accepted into CPA networks. It won't teach you how to navigate your way around interview/call with your Affiliate Manager. Very shallow to be called a premium training.

The voice aspect is so annoying. Despite turning my laptop's volume to max, I hardly heard what he was saying in the videos.

You can clear your doubts if 10k isn't too much for you to let go.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) by moseroe: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tenshades thanks for the reply . you just saved me from buying 10k course in this SAPA period. I don't know why most Nigerian internet marketers uses deceit to take money from poor Nigerians. I won't pay a dime for his shitty course. Thank you for your reply.
Tenshades:

Yes, I bought the course. It took him over 48hrs before sending over the video files to my mail as promised after confirming payment (He said he had network issues).

I was expecting to see a running Ad for practical training and results as he used to claim that he'd show how to run ad for $5 and so on (he added free traffic sources spamming which I wasn't expecting to see) but all was just a dummy and shallow video tutorial just like the ones you can easily find on YouTube. No evidence of earnings whatsoever throughout the videos.

His course won't teach you how to get accepted into CPA networks. It won't teach you how to navigate your way around interview/call with your Affiliate Manager. Very shallow to be called a premium training.

The voice aspect is so annoying. Despite turning my laptop's volume to max, I hardly heard what he was saying in the videos.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tenshades:

That's what you think right?
Re: How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tenshades:

You discouraging yourself and also discouraging others...

If you have issues or any other complaints, I always advice you message me on WhatsApp.

Training never stop..you didn't just buy a course, it's mentorship....

Lots of people commended the training, that's its an eye opener... You're hear saying something else....

CPA/Affiliate marketing can be a challenging atimes especially when starting out... Experience matter, that's why I also encourage you to ask me questions, and I would give you advices and recommendations...

This is a dynamic business.. And everything cannot be poured in one Training...
Re: How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) by Tenshades(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
moneyattractor:

You discouraging yourself and also discouraging others...

If you have issues or any other complaints, I always advice you message me on WhatsApp.

Training never stop..you didn't just buy a course, it's mentorship....

Lots of people commended the training, that's its an eye opener... You're hear saying something else....

CPA/Affiliate marketing can be a challenging atimes especially when starting out... Experience matter, that's why I also encourage you to ask me questions, and I would give you advices and recommendations...

This is a dynamic business.. And everything cannot be poured in one Training...

You said 'You always advice'. How many times did you check on me as your student after you sent the course since weeks ago?

Did you even ask of my progress on the course at all?

You said lots of people commended it, yet no testimonies on your course on NL.

Since you knew everything cannot be poured in the training, why offer it as half-baked in the first place?

Come on.

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale !!!! / What's This In My Trust Wallet? / Need Land In Ibadan Along The Highway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.