Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain (43872 Views)

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Omoslim26: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbo is a blessing to Mother Earth
Igbo Amaka.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Tranquillity360: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
omonnakoda:
So if he is ordered to bomb Nigeria what will he do?
He will bomb Nigeria but not Biafra land.

He is Biafra Boy.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by zadokchidi: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
IGBO KWAZUNU...ANYI NNO NA MBA NIL E...

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by ebuclassic18(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jamesbally:

See them

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Totilopussylick(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
wink Igbo Amaka
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by SpellingBot: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even before opening the thread I knew it would be an Igbo man. while others are only good at skull mining and throwing bombs after sipping kunu. I'm ashamed to be a Yoruba man
While.........Kunu
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Tranquillity360: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
middlebelter:

Based on the last statement, if you are not impersonating Yorubaman, then you are truly a bastard.
Congratulations to Kelechi. You are a true Nigerian.
True Biafra Boy.

Take correction

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by TempoJunkie6(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
omonnakoda:
straight to it, no time
make e direct hin missiles to aso rock

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by TempoJunkie6(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
omonnakoda:
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by CSTRR: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
The igbos are a great people.

It's a shame that in their own country, there is still a glass ceiling.

A shame indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/us-mission-hails-first-nigerian-american-naval-captain/
igbos do well in diaspora, why fulanis and amajiris are know for raping, begging,bombing, cow rearing, cow milk drinking, religious extremist

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by HabaHaba: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbo Amaka nno. I'm always proud to be known, called and referred to as an IGBO MAN!!
Despite the hate, the racist comments against the Igbos, and opportunities deprivation in the country, WE STILL CLIMB TO THE TOP!

You know why?!, We gat the spirit of the Lions!!

You know where we gat that Lion Spirit?!

Because, The Real Agu-na-eche-mba! Our Lord and father, Jesus is the Sole protector and provider and God of all wisdom and riches is gat our back ALWAYS!!!

#PROUDLYIGBO
#IGBOAMAKA
#HUG TRANSFORMER IF YOU HATE IGBOS!!!

#PEACETONDIIGBONATION

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Machinegun91(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Another biafran taking the leads, Buhari and his people will never be happy seeing this young man
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by CountLaka(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
It's pathetic, the Igbos are both blessings and curse to Nigerians

ogododo:

https://punchng.com/us-mission-hails-first-nigerian-american-naval-captain/
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by GABRIEL6036: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
omonnakoda:
He will with no remorse, soldiers only obey commands regardless of who he is where he comes from.
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by rollandben(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even before opening the thread I knew it would be an Igbo man. while others are only good at skull mining and throwing bombs after sipping kunu. I'm ashamed to be a Yoruba man
Me either, I'm also tired of this yoruba race, e dey make me dey shame. I'm now changing my name to Godswill
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by God1stson(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
ogbonti:

Be proud my dear Afonja - one of your own too is Deputy Secretary of the US Treasury. You think say that na beans?. One of your own too is a US Congress man representing Washington DC. And these positions are first too for Nigeria. I am proud of all Afonjas and Igbos doing great things overseas.... To be born a Nigerian is already a steep climb in Life with the deck stacked against against us... I celebrate Arewa too, One of their own is Deputy Secretary General of the UN. Nigerians are doing well globally, it is left for us to fight and ensure that excellent showing on the global stage is replicated back home by ensuring the likes of TINUBU , ATIKU or UMAHI are never allowed to rule Nigeria come 2023

We need need the Fela Durotoyes, Kingsley Moghalus, Shehu Sannis, Omoyele Showores's, AfDB's Adeshinas, Tony Elumelus, Ngozi Okonjo Iwealas, Obadiah Mailafias to aspire to rule in 2023 and even if they fail to be President, they should be part of the government in a huge capacity. . WE NEED PEOPLE WHO ARE SMART and ENTERPRISING. That is the way to go, and IF Nigerians refuse to do just that, then IT IS OVER!!!!
Enough respect to you man. But a lot of retrogressives abound in Nigeria especially with the born to rule mentality

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by mecussey(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
Always blazing the trail within and without.Abeg Igbo amaka joor.Whether you like it or not. Ekelem'm kwa umu nnem.

Abeg help us beg am to direct one hell fire bomb to somewhere.
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by rita25(f): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
OGA NDUKWE PLS HELP US SEND A MISSILE TO VILLA AND SOLVE OUR PROBLEM.....PLS HELP UR NAIJA PPLE OGA MISSILE DESTROYER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by lordcabasa(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Alejoas:
Why are our brothers from the north not constantly making the achievers list outside the country? Mobile Power Solution (MPS) guarantees you power on the go, where and when you need it. Our brand new MPS 2. 0 can power your laptop for between ten to twenty four hours, a dc fan for 24 hours, easily recharge by Solar, Grid electricity or Power generating set within 4 hours.

Because there is no quota system outside Nigeria
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by MozB: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

I'm not Yoruba but i think your people will be so ashamed of you for making a comment like this. You make it sound like there is no Yoruba person who has stood out and also made Nigeria proud.
Besides, success isn't even about tribe. People from different tribes in Nigeria are still making meaningful contribution globally. At the same time, we still have people from those same tribes who have consistently brought shame to the nation. Look how Officer Kelechi Ndukwe has made the Igbos proud. Remember how Invictus Obi was found wanting for fraud? Look how Dangote is constantly staying up there and making Nigerians proud, and look how Buhari has made a mess of the country.
My point is, it is not about tribe. If a person determines to make his family, tribe and nation proud, he or she will. It doesnt matter what tribe you come from. You can still make a difference.
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbo Amaka.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by rita25(f): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
THEM BE ALLROUNDER grin grin grin grin grin
noleflendum:
we give them too when they carry drugs
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Willie2015: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Alejoas:
Why are our brothers from the north not constantly making the achievers list outside the country? Mobile Power Solution (MPS) guarantees you power on the go, where and when you need it. Our brand new MPS 2. 0 can power your laptop for between ten to twenty four hours, a dc fan for 24 hours, easily recharge by Solar, Grid electricity or Power generating set within 4 hours.

Northerners hardly stay abroad like our brothers from the South..
I did my postgraduate studies in BUK, Kano...
Most of indigenes that did their PHD in the US, Uk etc
Are back home teaching in BUK, ABU etc.
Dats why you hardly see someone from the North
hustling to go abroad like our brothers from the South.
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by ogbonti: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
God1stson:

Enough respect to you man. But a lot of retrogressives abound in Nigeria especially with the born to rule mentality

Thank you Sir, and you are very correct - too many narrow minded people in Nigeria and I am afraid they form the bulk of the ignorant majority of the electorate who will rather vote for a rogue because he is their tribes man or of the same religion forgetting the big picture of "character and capacity", what a shame!
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbo's dey worry o, tribalism has killed nigeria, We would have gone further than where we are. if only governor officials were elected on merit cry
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Hodstat1986: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Tribalism kill you there. It's said that first Nigerian- American naval captain in US not Biafra man
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

You do well to be ashamed.
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by rollandben(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
I Hope YORUBA are seeing this, we are only good at blasphemy each other, acquiring property that we CAN NOT MOVE TO heaven, Parting,forming polygamous FAMILY with hundreds of children, rocking Agbada like Masquerades. I know this wont go down well with most of my Yorubas in THe house. But we MUST embrace love and harmony withing and beyond OUR territory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.