Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain (43849 Views)

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by notym2chektym: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
If no be Ibo na Yoruba and if no be Yoruba na Ibo,these two tribes have always made us proud most times.Both in entertainment na still them dey make us proud pass.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Burgerlomo: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Congratulations my brother

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by nedekid: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
This one don chop burger wella.
See the cheeks grin
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by gimakon2(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
If he does good, he is Nigerian, if he does bad , he is Igbo.
Idiots here will not even waste time to do Name checkers nonsense.

We need to split, Lets lead our separate ways, I dont see why we are even together.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Franking: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even before opening the thread I knew it would be an Igbo man. while others are only good at skull mining and throwing bombs after sipping kunu. I'm ashamed to be a Yoruba man

No na. This needs to stop. We need to brace our southern brothers instead of this.

K'anyi were nu nwayo.
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by theFilmtric: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
This thread is a repetition

theFilmtricsay
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by slimman007: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/us-mission-hails-first-nigerian-american-naval-captain/

Thanks to the parent of kelechi who took that risk to leave Nigeria despite all odds had it been they refuse to leave may be kelechi would have been somewhere wallowing in poverty.My advice to those that has means to leave Nigeria should do so for the sake of their children and grandchildren.if the parent of kelechi had remain here this great feat kelechi has achieved wouldn't have been possible.So leave as fast as possible for the sake of your children and those unborn
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by odogwunaija(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
If he was in Nigeria, he might remain a recruit or whatever it's equivalent because he's from the east. Tribalism and nepotism is really killing Nigeria
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by COZZYENT13: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
He will obey the last order and annihilate the zoo country called Nigeria lipsrsealed
omonnakoda:
So if he is ordered to bomb Nigeria what will he do?
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Fahdiga(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
rollandben:

Me either, I'm also tired of this yoruba race, e dey make me dey shame. I'm now changing my name to Godswill
Nice one
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by dannie007(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
He will do it with Peace of Mind!!

omonnakoda:
So if he is ordered to bomb Nigeria what will he do?
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Dapson73(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even before opening the thread I knew it would be an Igbo man. while others are only good at skull mining and throwing bombs after sipping kunu. I'm ashamed to be a Yoruba man

Why can't you make your tribe and even the entire country proud of you?

When you are not even proud of yourself, no one will be proud of you.

Shout out to those representing the country positively.
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Rahkman: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Men see the tribalistic comments on that first page
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Emekaonline: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

You forgot to mention that the tribe you love so much is very good at drug trafficking. I suspect you love them because you are nothing but drug addict. I will advise you to move back to their land and stop being ashamed of a fake identity. This is the best time to move back to your deserted land and join the ipob ESN. No wonder many of your good for nothing family keep flocking the same Yoruba land. Omokomo!
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by perdollar(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
We have to make sure many of them occupy strategic military positions in d countries that matters. When biafra comes, it will come wt a knockout blow to d mujahideen and janjaweeeeeeeeeed Nigerian army
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Willie2015:

Northerners hardly stay abroad like our brothers from the South..
I did my postgraduate studies in BUK, Kano...
Most of indigenes that did their PHD in the US, Uk etc
Are back home teaching in BUK, ABU etc.
Dats why you hardly see someone from the North
hustling to go abroad like our brothers from the South.

D reason for ur last comment boils down to d system which always makes room.for them at home. It's d biased quota system which guarantees that certain spaces are always kept and made available for them.
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Bullet01(f): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Northerners will never rep Nigeria outside Nigeria.

Divide this shithole asap. Isn't it very obvious that the north is Nigeria's biggest problem?

You mean those leechs?
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Wilespo: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
Always blazing the trail within and without. Abeg Igbo Amaka joor. Whether you like it or not. Ekelem'm kwa umu nnem.
..He is a Nigerian and thats it because i no hear Igbo Amaka when Evans the kidnapper case surface......if u wanna identify , do it as a Nigerian ...na all this tribalism dey make Nigeria degenerate everyday...oher countries celebrate thei citizens as one but for Nigeria here, na im we dey see Igbo amaka, yoruba Olu and hausa sani.....make una rest...i am not igbo but i celebrate te man as a Nigerian and not as an igbo man......he has done us proud a a country in the midst of so many bad elements rying to drag the countries name t the mud and limiting the chances of survival and acceptance in civilized worlds!

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by annyz: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/us-mission-hails-first-nigerian-american-naval-captain/

Kelechi please don't come back to see your kinsmen on this meritorious award otherwise you may not go back to resume duty please. Stay there until u retire please.

There are so many factors now here that will ensure u don't go back as you came.

Check twice anybody that ask you to return home now bros.
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by ensamy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
I new he must be an Igbo man. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Wilespo: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
.....what was Evans known for ? o is he not an igbo man ? bros not all is rosy in the igbo tribe......there are bad people there too just like the rest of Nigeria....lets celebrate the man as a Nigerian and not as an igbo man.....shuo!...enough with all this tribalistic shit already
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Biafra boys

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by LEOSZ(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nice nice wink follow the link below
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
I knew it

Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Wilespo: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
...check the name for this one bros whether na hausa..........https://www.nairaland.com/6499152/ndlea-arrests-suspect-swallowed-n423
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Wilespo: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
Always blazing the trail within and without.Abeg Igbo amaka joor.Whether you like it or not. Ekelem'm kwa umu nnem.
.............check the name for this one bros whether na hausa..........https://www.nairaland.com/6499152/ndlea-arrests-suspect-swallowed-n423
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Wilespo: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
warripekin:
Nice one. Igbos every where. where una never reach no dey exist.
...just like this bros here check the name for this one bros whether na hausa..........https://www.nairaland.com/6499152/ndlea-arrests-suspect-swallowed-n423
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Wilespo: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Omaka jor...
Igbo to the world..
...........sure bro....igbo to the world..........
..........https://www.nairaland.com/6499152/ndlea-arrests-suspect-swallowed-n423
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by oluwazoba25: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
ChiefOloye:

Shame yen na lo máa pa ẹ! oniranu, ọmọ ajeokuta ma mu omi.
haaaa e don day pain this one grin
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by oluwazoba25: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jamesbally:
Igbo's no go allow us hear word today.
ok i understand say e day pain u
Re: Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain by Alajiki(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

Bloody Tribalist. We know you are an Igbo man from Abakaliki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.