Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

A Northern Muslim Man Narrates His Experience Working With A Southern Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Northern Muslim Man Narrates His Experience Working With A Southern Christian (288 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Northern Muslim Man Narrates His Experience Working With A Southern Christian by SoPaid: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2021
Exclusive from Tiz Naija
@tiznaija

MORE PICTURES...http://www.tiznaija.com/2021/04/muslim-hausa-man-narrates-his.html

Re: A Northern Muslim Man Narrates His Experience Working With A Southern Christian by PoliteActivist: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2021
Cool
Re: A Northern Muslim Man Narrates His Experience Working With A Southern Christian by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2021
Christianity is love, but you can see how a stupid governor of kwara is forcing people to wear hijab when his own children are schooling overseas where there is nothing like hijab there.

if the whole world will be a Christian there will be peace.
Re: A Northern Muslim Man Narrates His Experience Working With A Southern Christian by sojfarm: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2021
By the grace of God, I am a Christian.
By the grace of God, I am a Christian
Below are my person views:

Some views are widely accepted:

1. There is God

2. God created man in his image

In addition:

1. No one can overcome God Almighty

2. No one can fight for God. He does not need anybody to figth for Him

3. We are creatures of purpose

4. At every point in time, we all have purpose to fullfil for each other

5. The most impotant thing is that we should love each other as God the Almighty love all irrespective of status of righteuousness. This is evidenced by the fact that God does not exclude anybody from enjoying sun, rain and all other things that he created, except such a person is under exceptional curse. However, God is still merciful.

I have never heard that God authorised anybody to accept the worship or Glory that belong to God. No!!!

So let us operate within the grace God has given to each of us. In fact, in the Holy Bible, we are encouraged to leave in peace with all. That is the position of God.

Because, anyone you condiered an enemy tommorrow, may turn to be the agent of destiny change God Almighty wants to use to promote your destiney tomorrow.

Let us be very careful. You can call Satan all sort of names, BUT he is not a fool!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Ascended Master Jesus / Pastor EA Adeboye Loses Third Son, Pastor Dare Adeboye / Interesting Sites From Jerusalem For Those That Cannot Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.