Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) (51468 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by jikaseo(f): 5:26am On Apr 10, 2021
Thanks a bunch.. I'm female.
daddymummy:

Hello.

If you are truly a woman who typed this,then I must confess that you are one of the best women someone can find.

I have never seen a woman condemning the wrong doing of another woman.

Rather, they would find a way of condemning the man, even if he is the victim.

So that is why I am surprised.

If truly you are a woman behind this moniker,then I must confess that you deserve the most loving and caring man in the world.

You are actually a light in the world where most women no longer have feelings.

I read all your comments on this thread and it is really amazing that a woman like you still exists.

That is if you are really a woman.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by kmaster007: 7:11am On Apr 10, 2021
onthehill:
The Delta State police have arrested a pregnant woman, Dada, for stabbing her husband, Jonathan Otomi to death, at Uwheru Town in Ughelli North LGA, Delta State.

IgbereTV learnt that the incident occurred on Monday, April 5, 2021. Trouble started after she returned late from work again despite Jonathan’s repeated warning against such.

The argument later degenerated into a fight between the couple who had 8 children together and expecting the ninth.

The suspect reportedly picked a knife at a point and stabbed the deceased to death.

https://www.facebook.com/108898667926668/posts/121730973310104/?app=fbl
dem dey do dis woman
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by vanvino(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] This post is one of the most illogical comments I have ever read on this forum. So now that he is dead and forgotten, how has that helped him? And by the way, have you heard of self-defence before?
Self-defence realy? was he in a war front? He may never have expect such reaction from his wife, it was in this forum that i read a wife cutting off husband manhood cus he suspect him of cheating so was he a weakling too? do u think the man kept his penis waiting for such fate, my point is, this situation was not witness by me and u only what we read & its easy to draw conclusions until such fate befall you
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Rushna27(f): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Interesting......... 9th kid for dis bubu regime.... yeeeepaaaaa
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by walosky(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Hassanmaye:

It's very possible daughters of Jezebel can do anything the gender that meet the devil face to face, she can eat John and pour it to Moses to take care of the kids till he died

Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I swear bro the government should create a law please to regulate the giving birth of too much children and restrict to highest three, we have so many orphans, run out children,

Honestly bro and no one is talking about it...
You will hear people saying why would the government regulate birth too, are they the ones taking care of the kids for us
That's the question some people do ask.

At least for once since the government don't care about her people the people should care for themselves, women are throwing away new born babies everywhere, orphans , kids on the street yet a single family will give birth to 9 kids like that Senetor that has 24 or so and hoping to add more just like his father did, In this Nigeria today.

chaiii...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Obarofrederick(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
luminouz:
What's the issue bro?
Mr Luminouz, one of your fan is saying Hello wink
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Obarofrederick:
Mr Luminouz, one of your fan is saying Hello wink

cheesy grin grin

My Gee, how ya side na?

Hope buharinomics no reach ya side?
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by BigBashiru: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Immorttal:
feminist spotted, clear road with this your 25% fish brain.

I didn't hear from you again....can you pls refute the points made of the wonderful male gender??

99% of mass shootings in the United States over the past 100 years have been conducted by males
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Obarofrederick(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
luminouz:

cheesy grin grin
My Gee, how ya side na?
Hope buharinomics no reach ya side?
My side balance brother
Na everywhere buhari dey trend na grin
Happy Sunday!
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Immorttal: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

I didn't hear from you again....can you pls refute the points made of the wonderful male gender??

99% of mass shootings in the United States over the past 100 years have been conducted by males
this girl, hmmm. I had been busy abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas / #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban / Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.