Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,306 members, 7,957,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) (51465 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
meobizy:

Check your inbox.

Okay.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Immorttal:
Marriage is evil. I dey manage my own with eyes agaped. I ....... getting married, that shit has lived its course. Lotta troubles with women, all of them are same. The gender that cannot exist with their fellow gender in peace, how can they be devoid of problems
Problematic creatures
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Victoria938(f): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Heartless woman
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
...are you telling me you cannot neutralize a pregnant woman without killing her? undecided

neutralise abi? lol chai people ehn.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
walosky:
Don't be surprised her husband might not be the biological father of their eight children
It's very possible daughters of Jezebel can do anything the gender that meet the devil face to face, she can eat John and pour it to Moses to take care of the kids till he died

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
jamiudarex:
The future is we MALE
Sapphire will come for you
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
One less man for Sapphiere and Zzor to worry about.

The future is truly female. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Blackdisciple:
8 kids and expecting the 9th one chaiii are they the baban riga folks, so people still dey give birth like chicken in this century we are?

Well she have killed him and she will have to take care of the 9kids now.

rip to him
I swear bro the government should create a law please to regulate the giving birth of too much children and restrict to highest three, we have so many orphans, run out children,
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by rollandben(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Already 8 children, and the 9th one on the way...Yeh!
well, May Abraham the father of many nation rest in peace, God please never let me married TO Delilah
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Henon: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
8 children..., they are idiots
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
"The argument later degenerated into a fight between the couple who had 8 children together and expecting the ninth."
Having too many children with another on the way must be burdensome and taking a toll on the woman.
Her mental health and physical health must have been affected .
The sperm donor husband may not fully understand the economic implication of what the
family is into hence she works late while the husband rushes home earlier expecting a hot meal from a drained, tired and worn pregnant woman.

It ended badly and it's sad.

A time bomb waiting to explode.

Lame.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Shu! shukperu.. warri! warri-do

8 children and expecting the 9th!!.. na the kpekus dey make the man vex.. the man want make she dey serve am the kpekus in time ..

Why poor man and plenty children be like bread and butter

There's a theory behind that which many Nigerians, including educated ones will disagree with.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Immorttal: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

And is it the male gender that can exist with their fellow gender in peace?
You are still drunk with the expired patriarchy....Men are notorious for violence against themselves - any of these headlines sound familiar?

- Man kills man over N50.
- Man kills man over woman.
- Man scratches mans car; after a heated argument, man knocks other man unconscious or dead (just like wild animals).
feminist spotted, clear road with this your 25% fish brain.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:
Bad.

Oh.. its even the woman with eight children and pregnant with the nineth child.

See why it is not a good idea to put your wife under curfew. Even with pregnancy, he's still stressing her by trying to control her movement. Hustling with pregnancy alone is stressful.

Men should learn to cut the slack on their wife's.

The woman though. You have the mind to kill the father of your children. People dey this life.

You spoke like a night crawler. Why would my wife be night crawling? I don't get it. And an attempt to correct that habit is automatically "a curfew and control"?
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by vanvino(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Oga, you are bringing up assumptions that are in no way mentioned in the article. And the fact still remains : the deceased was a weakling
The deceased was a weakling....Its interesting how we are quick to draw conclusion over incident we didn't witness, the woman was pregnant did you read that part? where u expecting him to fight her like a man? when it comes to women drama there's no winning just find a patern that works for u: u beat her up feminism & the world will come for you in this era of social media marriage, u ignore her you are a coward or a weakling, you choose not to marry you are a failure. There's a reason i never get invoved in my parents misunderstanding, cus your mother can lie to you with tears in her eyes: emotional blackmail...hmmm, my people say na because of pikin wey sturborn to come out na him cause the midwife to see your nekedness.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by BigBashiru: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Immorttal:
feminist spotted, clear road with this your 25% fish brain.

Factually discourse the points raised and stop using "fish brain" to hide from the truth.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
vanvino:
The deceased was a weakling....Its interesting how we are quick to draw conclusion over incident we didn't witness, the woman was pregnant did you read that part? where u expecting him to fight her like a man? when it comes to women drama there's no winning just find a patern that works for u: u beat her up feminism & the world will come for you in this era of social media marriage, u ignore her you are a coward or a weakling, you choose not to marry you are a failure. There's a reason i never get invoved in my parents misunderstanding, cus your mother can lie to you with tears in her eyes: emotional blackmail...hmmm, my people say na because of pikin wey sturborn to come out na him cause the midwife to see your nekedness.
[/s] This post is one of the most illogical comments I have ever read on this forum. So now that he is dead and forgotten, how has that helped him? And by the way, have you heard of self-defence before?
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by profrichrad(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
this wicked woman, she got what she always wanted, this lady has tried to kill the husband multiple times but failed due to the fact that each time she stab the man at night when he is sleeping the knife won't penetrate, so this time around she urinated on the knife before attacking the husband. I only pity the kids.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by faith551(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Delta and domestic violence are an inseparable pair. Stabbings are a norm. Can't forget my encounter with a warri girl during my NYSC days, I still wonder why and how I left her alive each time I see the scares. Judith wherever you are, bless the day u stab me, for you won't and can never be as lucky as u were that day ever in your life
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by suremossty(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
...are you telling me you cannot neutralize a pregnant woman without killing her? undecided
what if the man was stabbed while sleeping
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
suremossty:
what if the man was stabbed while sleeping
...that's another possiblity the article did not mention.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wetin una say future be again?
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by jamiudarex(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Sapphire will come for you
lol grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by jamiudarex(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
AvalonSpace:
Wetin una say future be again?
The future is we MALE

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by witworth(m): 12:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Double wahala for deadibody and the owner of deadbody
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by tiswell(m): 1:10am On Apr 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
neutralize literally means death
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 1:31am On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
tiswell:
neutralize literally means death
[/s] Oga your mind has been so conditioned by Nigerian newspapers that you don't even know that the word "neutralize " means to make ineffective. As your assignment, go and look up the word to understand the different meanings and situational context
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by tiswell(m): 1:55am On Apr 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Oga your mind has been so conditioned by Nigerian newspapers that you don't even know that the word "neutralize " means to make ineffective. As your assignment, go and look up the word to understand the different meanings and situational context
considering the topic in context, neutralize would mean death, had the victim resorted in self-defending himself.

Learn to use your choice of words without resorting to insults
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 2:07am On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
tiswell:
considering the topic in context, neutralize would mean death, had the victim resorted in self-defending himself.

Learn to use your choice of words without resorting to insults
[/s] Bros I'm too old to be educating an adult like you. Why not pick any dictionary of your choice and look up the word. And mind you, here is my initial post:. "..are you telling me you cannot neutralize a pregnant woman without killing her? ". By mere reading (except you're blind or biased) the situational context is still intact.

P.S : There is nothing like "Self-defending " in this situation grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by tiswell(m): 2:13am On Apr 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros I'm too old to be educating an adult like you. Why not pick any dictionary of your choice and look up the word. And mind you, here is my initial post:. "..are you telling me you cannot neutralize a pregnant woman without killing her? ". By mere reading (except you're blind or biased) the situational context is still intact.

P.S : There is nothing like "Self-defending "
All these private school teachers... wake me up when you want to talk about money/biz deals.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by 77star: 2:49am On Apr 10, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
what if he was stabbed from the back

anyway wetin una talk say the future be again......wink
abeg go ask sapphire dat question
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 10, 2021
maasoap:

You spoke like a night crawler. Why would my wife be night crawling? I don't get it. And an attempt to correct that habit is automatically "a curfew and control"?

I'm not a night crawler.

Yes it's a curfew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas / #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban / Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.