Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity (766 Views)

Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For / "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by tayeloveme4rel: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
is it the economic or unemployment
Re: What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by dawnomike(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
party of it plus more men are not willing to get married.

Another reason is the number of hours been given birth to compare to girls. You can count like 7 people that have given birth to a girl before you find 1 with a boy.

That is why the future is female cos men go scarce gan ni. cheesy
Re: What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by NiRfreak(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Most of them are baby daddy...so no need to start looking for baby in the name of marriage in this harsh Nigeria where women are so woke than Jezebel
Re: What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by drmikeadams(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
..unemployment ,no finance,,the evening newspapers after poosi sharing spree,still no even get money to support d guys.. grin the married ones no d encourage d single ones....all just jaga jaga
Re: What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:

Who says husband's are scarce?
Re: What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by DennisEche(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
BUHARI EFFECT, MEN NO DE GET ERECTION AGAIN
Re: What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by extol1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
In as much I want to believe that unemployment and economy of the Nigeria is really bad, I would like to say the demand from the girls are too exorbitant. I don't mean any disrespect to Nigerian ladies because there are one best ladies on the planet earth.
for instance, I wooed a lady sometime ago, and the first thing that came out from her mouth is where is my car?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by SILENTandSMART2: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nah so we see ham é tire me
Re: What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by tayeloveme4rel: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Who says husband's are scarce?

ARE u not current on nairaland trending page with a thread saying a "woman go around the street looking for husband at a l l c o s t
Re: What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:

ARE u not current on nairaland trending page with a thread saying a "woman go around the street looking for husband at a l l c o s t

One person out of billions, that's her experience, when something affects millions of people in this context is when you say there's a problem.

We don't make a case with Peculiarities, bkos I can show your guys who are seriously searching for women at all cost.

Though I will check the story you made mention.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by flames01: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:

It is scarcity, not scarscity
Re: What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity by baralatie(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
scarscity??

op!

how is it possible

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Dating ( Part 1) / Dating Your Friends Brother Or Brother's Friend / Moment Man Was Pranked With A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.