Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition (23631 Views)

Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition / Nigeria Government To Deport Atiku Back To Cameroon / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie001:

He has 14 days window to appeal...We start counting from when he appeals.

You even reminded me about that some weeks ago.

No na.14 days is when he is going to the high court to institute the case or appealing from the high court.it is 7 days when going to the supreme court
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
oldtruth:

F**Lish Nigerians always thinking they are smart grin

So going by your words, any person born before 1914 are also not Nigerian by birth? The law is not being made by stupid people.

"When the League of Nations ceased to exist in 1946, most of the mandate territories were reclassified as UN trust territories, henceforth administered through the UN Trusteeship Council. The object of trusteeship was to prepare the lands for eventual independence."

This simply means the Northern Caliphate are not Nigerians by birth. Only fool argue a baseless theories like what you wrote up there.

Too many foolish people

Atiku is a citizen of nigeria but not by birth
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by fergie001: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
oldtruth:
Someone said Atiku isn't Nigerian by birth, and I ask why and who is a Nigerian by birth....All of a sudden, you are all over me with foolish foolish and all that.

Were you trained?
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by fergie001: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
garfield1:

No na.14 days is when he is going to the high court to institute the case or appealing from the high court.it is 7 days when going to the supreme court
Nope, 14 days is for High Court....they must rule within 180 days...to the Court of Appeal..14 days....ruling 60 days....Supreme Court...14 days....ruling 60 days.

Section 285(9): “pre-election suit must be filed within 14 days from the cause of action”.

Section 285(10): “a court in every pre-election matter shall deliver its judgment in writing within 180 days from the date of filing of the suit”.

Section 285(11): “an appeal from a decision in a pre- election matter shall be filed within 14 days from the date of delivery of the judgment appealed against”.

Section 285(12): “An appeal from a decision of a court in a pre-election matter shall be heard and disposed of within 60 days from the date of filing of the appeal.

The underlined as explained by Onnoghen is Court of Appeal.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by joe120120(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
dre11:
2023: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/09/exclusive-2023-presidency-malami-plot-deport-atiku-cameroon-over-presidential-ambition

.malami is the most corrupt minister in buhari govt .
He will soon answer call
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by Btruth: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Be it Malami oooo or Malawi oooo........none of them is going to anywhere.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by naptu2: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie001:

Who is a Nigerian by birth?

The Constitution didn't say Nigerian by birth...

Section 131 stated clearly, that only a citizen by birth can contest the Office of the President.

...The question is : Is Atiku a citizen by BIRTH?

garfield1, alizma

Why are you repeating what I wrote??
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by fergie001: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
naptu2:
Why are you repeating what I wrote??

Imagine.....I must have been daydreaming to even miss the last two lines. Don't mind that garfield1 jareh, the guy can confuse my confusion.

Both of you should please read my post again. The topic of this thread is not about whether he can contest elections per se (I've already written about that on another thread). Rather it is that Atiku would be deported because he is not a Nigerian. That's what I responded to and said that he is a Nigerian, but not by birth. Please read my post again.

Hold garfield1 responsible...He is Malami's attorney in Court.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by naptu2: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie001:

Who is a Nigerian by birth?

The Constitution didn't say Nigerian by birth...

Section 131 stated clearly, that only a citizen by birth can contest the Office of the President.

...The question is : Is Atiku a citizen by BIRTH?

garfield1, alizma

garfield1:

He is a Nigerian but not by birth and not qualified to be president

Both of you should please read my post again. The topic of this thread is not about whether he can contest elections per se (I've already written about that on another thread). Rather it is that Atiku would be deported because he is not a Nigerian. That's what I responded to and said that he is a Nigerian, but not by birth. Please read my post again.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie001:

Nope, 14 days is for High Court....they must rule within 180 days...to the Court of Appeal..14 days....ruling 60 days....Supreme Court...14 days....ruling 60 days.

Section 285(9): “pre-election suit must be filed within 14 days from the cause of action”.

Section 285(10): “a court in every pre-election matter shall deliver its judgment in writing within 180 days from the date of filing of the suit”.

Section 285(11): “an appeal from a decision in a pre- election matter shall be filed within 14 days from the date of delivery of the judgment appealed against”.

Section 285(12): “An appeal from a decision of a court in a pre-election matter shall be heard and disposed of within 60 days from the date of filing of the appeal.

The underlined as explained by Onnoghen is Court of Appeal.

It doesn't make sense na.180 days for high court and 14 days to take the case there.appeal and supreme time line changes to 69 days yet days to appeal remains 14.funny

Modified:: that means the deadline for appealing to the apex court is unknown
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by fergie001: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
garfield1:

It doesn't make sense na.180 days for high court and 14 days to take the case there.appeal and supreme time line changes to 69 days yet days to appeal remains 14.funny
That's how they did it ooo. The moment the judgement is made, 14 days starts. Any day you file in your appeal; 60 days starts.

Modified:: that means the deadline for appealing to the apex court is unknown
The deadline to appeal is 14 days but for the Ibezim case we don't know because we don't know when he appealed.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
naptu2:

I perfectly understand and align with your position
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by goshee: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Any doubt that this geographical area is a zoo?
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie001:

That's how they did it ooo. The moment the judgement is made, 14 days starts. Any day you file in your appeal; 60 days starts.

Exactly....because we don't know when he appealed.

You are misunderstanding me.what you quoted did not mention supreme court,it only talked of high court to appeal court.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by fergie001: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
garfield1:

You are misunderstanding me.what you quoted did not mention supreme court,it only talked of high court to appeal court.

Section 285(11) says an appeal, not appeal Court..any appeal.

You can appeal to the Supreme Court or Court of Appeal...It is still 14 days.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by oluwoleife: 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jack005:
Jokers! This one this malami abi na malam is attacking Atiku like this, i don't understand.. It seems he wants to run for presidency come 2023 and sees Atiku as a huge threat.

Yea...I won't be surprised if Tinubu decides not to run again.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie001:

Section 285(11) says an appeal, not appeal Court..any appeal.

You can appeal to the Supreme Court or Court of Appeal...It is still 14 days.

I thought I saw 7 days somewhere.you are right sha.deadline is now Friday next week
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by fergie001: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
garfield1:

I thought I saw 7 days somewhere.you are right sha.deadline is now Friday next week
Another one week wait again.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
fergie001:

Another one week wait again.

Honestly,I dont see them ruling before then.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by fergie001: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2021
garfield1:

Honestly,I dont see them ruling before then.
Not will....they must.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2021
fergie001:

Not will....they must.

Kai,I wish I was a lecturer.I for don write many articles on elections in nigeria.I for dun dey reach professorship rank before 40 like ayade
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by witworth(m): 12:31am On Apr 10, 2021
Some foolish people are just trying to promote Atiku and their selfish interests, just using malami to keep Atiku on the front page by Force, most people know there is no difference between Atiku and Buhari, useless people.
Whether Malami denies it tomorrow again or not, it's all irrelevant. Nigeria will still and soon break into pieces. They can go and drag and kill themselves to be president of the north.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by PigTormentor: 12:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Sahara Trash Reporters with another FAKE TRASH REPORT.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by bist: 2:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Dton339:
Hnnmm
This former Nigerian Vice president we are talking about
Anyway, Please I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only.

There isn't anything professional about your 2k logo. What you do is copy and paste. A logo comes with a brand manual/guide so if what you call a logo doesn't have it, then it should be called a symbol.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by chaloskyx: 3:33am On Apr 10, 2021
NIGERIA IS A MADHOUSE SO YOU ALLOWED A FOREIGNER TO BE YOUR VICE PRESIDENT AND NOW YOU WANT TO DEPORT HIM ON WHAT GROUNDS FIRST WASNT DUE DILLIGENCE ALREADY DONE BEFORE HE WAS GIVEN THE VP TICKET AND CONFIRMED A CITIZEN SUPPORTED BY MANY OF YOU IN APC SO WHY NOW DO YOU DISPUTE THAT?
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by ITbomb(m): 3:54am On Apr 10, 2021
What they mean is that there are parts of Nigeria that the citizens has no right to "Vote and be voted for"

That's an anomaly
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by orisa37: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2021
presidency-malami-plot-deport-atiku-cameroon-over-presidential-ambition.

TINUBU's Style. And it is too late. OTHERWISE, you will exhume ABACHA AND DEPORT HIM TO CHAD REPUBLIC.

AND DEPORT BUHARI TO NIGER REPUBLIC AND ELRUFAI TO KUTUWENJE.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by cardoctor(m): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2021
And nobody remembered this when he was VP and awhen he contested and won Adamawa gubernatorial election. Issokay
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by Trustedpronet: 6:55am On Apr 10, 2021
ecolime:
Sahara reporters no make sense at all with this one.

Malami is not that foolish haba grin

Can you just wait for malami's response?
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by fergie001: 6:57am On Apr 10, 2021
garfield1:

Kai,I wish I was a lecturer.I for don write many articles on elections in nigeria.I for dun dey reach professorship rank before 40 like ayade
That's why they climb to that rank easier. History is slightly like that too, only that Nigeria olitics is more practical to you.
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by PAWG(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Source: Sahara Reporters
Re: Presidency, Malami Plot To Deport Atiku To Cameroon Over Presidential Ambition by nuelyoyo(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2021
When will Buhari be deported back to Niger Republic undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget / FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.