Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family (62346 Views)

Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / BREAKING: Rapper DMX Dies At 50 / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by ephraim18(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
Rest in peace ma nigga... The music industry will surly miss ur unique voice... Chai.... I fall in luv to ur voice and ur music while growing up... DMX...The Dog... God shall rest ur soul in heaven Amen

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

"... remember me as an Outcast ... Outlaw!
Another album out, that's what I'm about ... More!
Getting raw till the day I see my casket
... buried as a Gee while the whole world remembers me.
Until the end of time ... "

- Tupac

"My hard stare seem to scare all my sister's kids
So you know, I don't hang around the house much
This all night, money making got me outta touch,shit.
Ain't flashed a smile in a long while
An unexpected birth worst of the ghetto childs"._"Til The End of Time".
“No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble. Not knowing how hard it is to carry on when no one loves you.” —“Thugz Mansion”.
“I make mistakes but learn from everyone.And when it’s said and done, I bet this brother be a better one. If I upset you, don’t stress. Never forget that God isn’t finished with me yet.” —“My Ghetto Gospel”.
"Hey yo Shock, let them hoes know.
Now you can tell from my everday fits, I aint rich
So cease and desist with them tricks (tricks)
I'm just another black man caught up in the mix.
Trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cents
(a dime from a nickel)"_"I Get Around".
"I ain't a killer but don't push me.
Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy.Picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words being quoted.Peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it.
Bow down, pray to God hoping that he's listening"_"Hail Mary"
2Pac is a Legend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EbenezerTriumph: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Truthwords:

Never you believe that they all died from drugs. There is more to it than you are being told
all these conspiracy theorist una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EbenezerTriumph: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
2shaw:
Once u r on life support, you are literally dead. Cos once dem off am,u r a goner. But dmx tried sha,days of struggles and all. I know him number two man,drag on, go cry wella.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEaMryS3Hic
him and dragon na 5 and 6 oh

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by lebete3000: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
lekki1444:
shocked same day as the prince philip. 2021 is scary. up to 1000 famous people and politicians have died worldwide already and its just april

I don't think a Prostitute is more moral than a wife, but they're both doing the same thing.

-Prince Phillip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
OB7Foreva:
I remember wen he acted a movie with jet li [Cradle to the grave]
Most people don't know
He said a prayer in the movie
Now am saying this to him
Angel west ��
Angel north
Angel south
Angel east
Watch him
Protect him
Guide his soul
Grant him eternal rest
Amen ��
DMX long live the king

The movie where they heisted some gemstones, yeah? He had a pretty little daughter. I think he said that prayer over his daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by biggie73(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Stop drug usage
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
i926:

Don't be stupid. He had an heart attack.

DMX while growing up, had a traumatized childhood. He had demons like everyone else. He was no saint, but the reason most people love him, was because of this love for God, his constant fight to win over his dark side. If you listen to his songs, you will know what I'm talking about.
”STUPID”
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Odiriance4all(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
don't cry because he died
Smile because he was born

Rip DMX
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EbenezerTriumph: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
I just finished reading about it on CNN. Gosh!

This guy ruined my teenage to adolescent years. I dress like him, talk like him, barb like him and omg, I can't do without Timbaland till date.

DMX...thank God you found a purpose, Jehovah before you died. And that to me is the most important.

R.I.P the realest night.ar after 2pac.
same here bro, I was a dmx fanatic

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by periphetes: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ruff Ryder Legend !

Right or Wrong whatever way they go

Rest in Peace cry
Jesus loves you
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Torie8(f): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
May his soul rest in peace ✌ Amen
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by MansoryMX(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Where The Ghost cum go then??

Baba once said “All dogs go to heaven”

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by EbenezerTriumph: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
braunny:
i repeat dont be quick to judge....he struggled all his life with Asthma ....abused throughout...till he had bipolar disorder n u fail to also see a racism trend bro..
in 2016 he was found unresponsive, after he was discharged he told the press he had an asthma attack
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by slipperyanus07: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Shattuck:
so sad, I pray for God's everlasting blessings upon your soul as you make your journey home. rest in peace great one.
yeah the spiritual world is our true home

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by MartinsD12(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Foreigna:

Gumi is more than 50 and he's a national nuisance. Look at the fool in MURIC too. Accredited fool.
Those one's are the problems of this God damned country
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by NaMe4: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
R I P Legend.

To live is to suffer.
But to survive, well, that's to find meaning in the suffering - slippin, DMX

-Ready to meet Him, DMX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkAwD7mMcKw

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by tishbite41(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Cumtroller:
I need you to save me a spot next to you and the Lord

I don't know when I'm comin but keep checkin the door.

I miss this niggur
the guy's rap was Biblical. So sad he couldn't exorcise his demons.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by mozona(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
he is not dead yet
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Btruth: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
I think he still alive.

........on a life support machine though.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by frog12: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
we were expecting THIS. drugs is bad !
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Originalsly: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
EvangelistChuks:

Wasted life;yes anyone that dies without Jesus.

How do you know he died without Jesus? This is making judgement.. ..didn't the Bible say thou shall not judge? You have exposed yourself as a wolf in sheep's clothing.... or a hypocrite....not sure which one.

On every Album.... DMX has a religious song.... someone quoted lyrics from Lord Give me a Sign earlier. If you watch his interviews... e.g with Dr Phil... the guy has serious convictions when it comes to his belief in God.... the very conviction that made the powers that be stifled his career.

I'm not a big rap fan.... but when it comes to rap.... I will say lyrically... DMX is #1 period. If you are not a rap fan... don't know about DMX... listen to "Lord Give me a Sign"..... and I dare anyone to name a rap song by any artist that is better than DMX's They Don't Know (Who we Be) ... this song is soooo deep.... the song that should be the rap anthem. ( Google Source Awards 2001 DMX Who We Be)

May he R.I.P

5 Likes

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by tishbite41(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Never in your life compare Tupac with anyone.

Please!
DMX is up there with the greats.
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by femi4: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
What these bitches want from a nigga

RIP legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt6ScNeiEbU
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by abbey621(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
braunny:
i repeat dont be quick to judge....he struggled all his life with Asthma ....abused throughout...till he had bipolar disorder n u fail to also see a racism trend bro..

So are you saying asthma and racism is what led to his death? Racism trend? Abused throughout? He was abused by his black mother and her boyfriends, he was addicted to coke by age of 14, What racism are you talking about?
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by braunny(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
abbey621:

So are you saying asthma and racism is what led to his death? Racism trend? Abused throughout? He was abused by his black mother and her boyfriends, he was addicted to coke by age of 14, What racism are you talking about?
its clear u have ur mind made up whatever rocks ur boat bro

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by frog12: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
what lie? its on BBC. DRugs is bad
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Sharic: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
myqel:
Guns don't kill people, people kill people - DMX, 2000

Romeo must die - 2000

Rest on DMX.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by MartinsD12(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Rip Dmx, you are legendary loved listening to your music and my favorite part the movie you and jet li and aliyah did Romeo must die, he said on that movie guns don't kill people, people kill people but X you never told us drugs kill people, why x once a dog always a dog, ruff ryders forever, why do rappers do drugs this is painful, eminem escape that addiction, drugs addiction kills please stay healthy stay away from drugs. Rip x say me hi to beautiful aliyahh
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by braunny(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
in 2016 he was found unresponsive, after he was discharged he told the press he had an asthma attack
am grieving park one side abeg
Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by Cousin9999: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
He looked healthy recently. He gained weight from what appeared to be sobriety. What happened?

It's wild that after all this time, he ODs. The same thing happened with Whitney. She allegedly overdosed right after getting on the path to sobriety and looking healthy.

And mind you there are so many older oyinbo "rock" stars known for heavy drug abuse, and they have no issues, even as some of them are still abusing stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family by braunny(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
abbey621:

baba na u know i dey grieve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? / Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.