Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) (39444 Views)

Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
NewSoul:

like your father and brothers
These illiterate ignoramuses alway forget that their fathers, uncles and brothers are also Nigerian men. cheesy
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
streetsoldier1:

did your mother hide you from your father?
it is obvious she did, her father, uncles and brothers raped her.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by tunjilee003: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Good evening sir. Please change your view about sex with Nigerian women. Sex is not cheap any more that's why rape is rampant.

According to Economic law, when something is scarce, its value rises.
From 2020 Nigerian population statistic, it's shown that Nigerian men are more than the females. Meaning Nigerian women are scarce thus making their worth valuable.

The reason why Nigerian women are low in population is because of the fatality rate which is as a result of stress. Imagine childbirth, cleaning of the house, going to market, cooking, dressing kids for school, etc all done by a woman.

Over 70% of family responsibilities are taken up by women. (Google is your friend on this). Women won't come out to say it cause of their husbands and family reputation.

Do you know why married men live longer than the single men?
It's because once a man is married, most of the responsibilities would be handled by the wife making the man less responsible.
I disagree with your say on married men living longer than single men.. Here, reverse is the case, married men will try to feed his wife/wives and child/children,a married man has alot of responsibility to shoulder, while single men only care about themselves and his immediate relatives.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by zeuss: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
The men in my life? Did you put them there?
you say men are never to be trusted with female children I guess u must have been exposed to more than your fair share of deranged pedos...sorry
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Depressed101: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear mothers, by no means should you leave your girl child in the custody of a man be it her father.
mumu post, we know that women are the greatest child molesters, their victims never get justice because they don't take them serious

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
tunjilee003:
I disagree with your say on married men living longer than single men.. Here, reverse is the case, married men will try to feed his wife/wives and child/children,a married man has alot of responsibility to shoulder, while single men only care about themselves and his immediate relatives.
A married man would go home late and food would be ready for him. his clothes washed by his wives/kids. But a single man goes home early to keep his house in order.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Olatunji1929: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear mothers, by no means should you leave your girl child in the custody of a man be it her father.
how many time has your father raped you?
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Platony(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Most ladies today that grew up with their dads had testified that they had the best childhood treatment/upbringing ever by their Father.
Stop making it seem as if all men are scums.

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by bcomputer101: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Every man is not like your father.
Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by nedekid: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Madam, not every man is sick in the head, same applies to women.
See my wife went abroad with the last daughter years back. My middle daughter not used to staying alone in her room will come stay in my bed overnight. Tuck under the bedsheet. Wify will make video call and we will joke over her taking her space on the bed. That she is omo daddy.
Why will anyone have alterior motives towards his own child? Can't you see it is psychiatric problem?

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Joromi1: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Not all men are like your father.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by dimexy247(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
This girl is unfortunate, if your father raped you, that's not our issue. Not all fathers are sick as
your father.
Sick mumu

sapphiere:

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by skyblue4real(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
Bad news bringer.. anytime you see rape case you go rush post am..In as much as I'm against rape..stop using rape cases to degrade men..they are not the cause of your misfortune..

Be properly guided.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by EndRape2(f): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Who is this Animal

uote author=sapphiere post=100647253]Men enjoy forceful sexual intercourse. And their John Thomas gets erected to anything with vagina even is it's a hen.[/quote]
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by ennyj01(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter. Even God cannot separate them from raping.

Your father and brother is among the Nigerian men right?
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Depressed101:
mumu post, we know that women are the greatest child molesters, their victims never get justice because they don't take them serious
It is a rare case for a woman to molest her own son but that can't be said in the case of men,there is no boundaries to their sexual prowess, even their own daughters are not spared ,haba, make una dey fear God na.

4 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by emmnprince(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter. Even God cannot separate them from raping.

Will you keep kwayet!

Nigeria dey learn for where South Africa dey in this matter.

Though men who does this have serious moral problem with their head, because no man with his right senses will indulge in that act! Haba! If at all head knock and body begin dey do jigijigi and you no fit hold am, at least commercial sex workers don litter everywhere na. Why not patronize them than rape, especially minors!

All rapist are useless, all of them!
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by neyohh: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Men enjoy forceful sexual intercourse. And their John Thomas gets erected to anything with vagina even is it's a hen.

Don't let me expose what women are doing , you'll be shocked.

I have a lot of damning evidence against Nigerian women.

They're perverse asf!
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by airminem(f): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Com'on you don't have to say that okay smiley

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by emmnprince(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Romanoff:
Some men have no sense of boundaries and self control.

They believe a man and woman can't be friends without sexual feelings so any woman is game.

That's how many end up defiling their own daughter. Imagine having an erection for your own daughter.

I'd have called you ode, but I won't.

See the society we live in. Loose moral. Women, contributed greatly to this. Men are not left out!
It's the society we live in.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by emmnprince(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Victoria938:
You will never see mercy from god for doing this and you shall suffered for 6000 years

What's this one ranting!

You're actually correct with your ranting. god no dey show mercy but God shows Mercy so long the person asked for forgiveness, repent and do the needful.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by emmnprince(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Downey:

''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enjoy and love their failure" And please make sure you Jail Jim for 23 years.

Hope this is not a mental case o.

How your comment take relate to the subject under discuss still dey baffle somebody.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by TJaguar(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

That's ludicrous. not every man is the same undecided
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by rabiudon: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Oro oponu
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by whodeyhere: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Be calming down ma'am, not all men are like that. This one is a devil.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:27am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
R u crazy
U cant say dat
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Funkeshuga(m): 1:15am On Apr 10, 2021
men that rape have low self esteem, To God who made me a fine young lady had one day want to engage me in sex, she's good physically. after getting off her dress, I just told her to dress up that my mood is off

what's in this vagina that some men are disgracing themselves for, if I can mention a lady friend then in sch, she can testify on my behalf if she's here on Nairaland, she dressed up in my presence most of the time whenever I go to her hostel to call her for tutorial class

men need to build themselves back, stop this weakness. vagina is the most cheapest thing to get, more than affordable. men like us sef dey runaway from it because it gives nothing back in return aside from lust, pleasure and kids
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Funkeshuga(m): 1:17am On Apr 10, 2021
I pity any man that will pay the bride price of this 21 century Dundee sapphiere

she's the definition of all dumb things
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 2:50am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Na only for this kind post dem dey see you. U don rush comment because you see rape. U too like bad newsgrin cheesy cheesy
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 2:53am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Sorry sir you don't appear like one who is against rape.
U that's against rape, what have you done to stop it. Have you sensitized ur fellow ladies about putting on wears that reveal their curves?
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by richmond500: 3:17am On Apr 10, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
copy and paste ...
bring up the post I copied it from or remain silent
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 3:42am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:

You're right, Nigerian males are potential rapists, all of them.
The sooner women recognise this and protect their daughters the better for all innocent little girls everywhere.

Thanks for sharing this news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.