Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) (39446 Views)

Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 3:48am On Apr 10, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter. Even God cannot separate them from raping.

Yes its true, they will attack your comment but deep in their hearts they know it is true, many of them experience erection when reading rape topics.

Animals
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 3:51am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:
Some men have no sense of boundaries and self control.

They believe a man and woman can't be friends without sexual feelings so any woman is game.

That's how many end up defiling their own daughter. Imagine having an erection for your own daughter.

A large percentage of them are like this. Like 99% of them, they can sleep with anything.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by whirlwind7(m): 4:24am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear mothers, by no means should you leave your girl child in the custody of a man be it her father.

Your father must have been a terrible, terrible man. I feel pity for you.
He obviously violated you so much and made you his little penìs receptacle, you now feel a lot of animosity towards men in general
But then, you should realize that not all men are like your father.
I'm a father too. And I will protect my kids with the last drop of my blood.
If yours failed you, it wasn't your fault. He also failed himself.
I advise you seek medical and psychological counseling.
It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:30am On Apr 10, 2021
He should be ashamed of himself.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by becky39000(m): 4:56am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear mothers, by no means should you leave your girl child in the custody of a man be it her father.

Coming from sum1 who was probably abused by her own father angry
Notwithstanding, that doesn't give u the right to label all father's potential rapists.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by VictorUSA(m): 5:18am On Apr 10, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Yes its true, they will attack your comment but deep in their hearts they know it is true, many of them experience erection when reading rape topics.

Animals
I dont believe that someone can be as stupid as the op, but ur post has proven ur brain is runnin' backward.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by VictorUSA(m): 5:21am On Apr 10, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

A large percentage of them are like this. Like 99% of them, they can sleep with anything.
99% of your family members...idiot!
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by johnkey: 5:37am On Apr 10, 2021
seriously when you hear dangote's truck crush people it's not all you should feel bad for. imagine this idiot sapphire abi what's her stupid name, getting crushed by dangote's truck, that's what the bitch deserves. see useless mentality and also those dumb bitches supporting her. I'll put a bullet in your brains if I have the chance. useless bastard children.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Ikukuudo: 5:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Baaaad condition.
It's happening in Nigeria like on other countries.
People wey normal for this country no plenty.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by airexx: 6:00am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
You think every man is like your father abi?
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by frozen70(f): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:

Honestly
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Enoch07: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2021
Calitoscassius:
who will marry that one? Woman who hates men, which man will marry her? You? cheesy her father may have raped her.
Bros calm down, maybe just maybe she'll change one day
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by sigiyaya112: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
You are an Idi0t!!
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Laurene: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
everybody mustn't be like your father that consistently raped you.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Benediction777: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter. Even God cannot separate them from raping.
STFU Fuu....All men ain't the same.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Benediction777: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:

You just proved to us that you're a victim of rape by your irresponsible fada..Everything about you sucks...We REAL men are ain't responsible for your misfortune but you yourself and your fada..

Have a bad day ahead!!!
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Dove1998(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2021
how on earth can u have an erection for your daughter?
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by kevotek1000(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2021
It pains me to read story like this ... This is wickedness from a father to her daughter.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Rushna27(f): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2021
Castrated Dick already..... rubbish
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Firmoceanic(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2021
Oga leave this statistics o..wetin de corocoro na women plenty pass for naija.

sapphiere:

Good evening sir. Please change your view about sex with Nigerian women. Sex is not cheap any more that's why rape is rampant.

According to Economic law, when something is scarce, its value rises.
From 2020 Nigerian population statistic, it's shown that Nigerian men are more than the females. Meaning Nigerian women are scarce thus making their worth valuable.

The reason why Nigerian women are low in population is because of the fatality rate which is as a result of stress. Imagine childbirth, cleaning of the house, going to market, cooking, dressing kids for school, etc all done by a woman.

Over 70% of family responsibilities are taken up by women. (Google is your friend on this). Women won't come out to say it cause of their husbands and family reputation.

Do you know why married men live longer than the single men?
It's because once a man is married, most of the responsibilities would be handled by the wife making the man less responsible.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Murjem(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2021
You are a fool for this your general statement about men, who told you all men are animals?

If your father had molested you when you were small that doesn't mean all fathers are insensitive like him as there are millions of fathers out there who are more protective to their children than their mother.

Very disheartening how you folk spill trash on this platform condemning either our good mothers who are relentlessly trying their best on the daily basis and well as our good fathers who had sacrificed all their life for their family in any way you could think of.

I am a father with have female children and know I how much I am over protective of my daughters from evil people like you and you come here to make a general insulting statements about men in general??

This is why I hardly stay active on this forum because of shameless, uncultured and infants like you.

Go through other platforms not African oriented and see how well cultures and mindful they are with their comments.

sapphiere:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Christmasdon(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
.FEMINIST.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Christmasdon(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
You deliberately digged up this thread to attack men. You need help.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Govocrete: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2021
Government should just do the needful.

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Tokoz20: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
That means all men are be the same? Stop displaying your stupidity here. That means you are against what the Bible says at Deut 6:6-9, that fathers should inculcate in their children (including sons and daughters) the word of God in all occasions, including when they are at rest together. In all your comments, you are always myopic especially against men.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by fadal(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2021
Old Man u know dey ashame angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account / Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.