Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State (39302 Views)

Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by chrisxxx(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=NikAustine post=100678224][/quote]
There is no need arguing with an Akwa Ibom wanabe

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
chrisxxx:

Lol. I'm laughing at you now
Ask Huncho Gee who I'm i.
In your mind anybody that don't hate the Igbos isn't from Akwa ibom?
See you Ikwerreman telling me about my own state.. do you know Akwa ibom, have you been there before? have you gone through all it local govts? who do you know in Akwa ibom?
You're just hating yourselves fa.
First of all go and learn how to speak Benin and drop the igbo language for them and also start naming your kids Benin names and drop the igbo ones then we can talk.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
chrisxxx:

See you Ikwerreman telling me about my own state.. do you know Akwa ibom, have you been there before? have you gone through all it local govts? who do you know in Akwa ibom?
First of all go and learn how to speak Benin and drop the igbo language for them and also start naming your kids Benin names and drop the igbo ones then we can talk.
You're Ikwerres stole the Igbo language, names, culture etc ....
cause I keep wondering how can people that came from Benin all of a sudden lose their Benin language, names, cultures etc.
lol

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Newton85: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
NikAustine:
if it doesn't matter to you, you won't have quoted me.
you see you are the useless miserable one. a swine. Who even give a rat ass about you.
Cool! So, go to hell then and take care of your obvious mental illness, mofo!
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Tranquill: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
NikAustine:
But not only the Ikwerres were in the Eastern region that was control by the Igbo, there is Akwa ibom etc.. but yet, we still see that we retain everything from our languages etc.
But I want to ask a question..
Won't you really accept that the Igbos are part of Ikwerres?.. I agree that you guys might have origin from the benins but we can also see that not all Ikwerres originated from the benins. there were Igbos to who migrated from the East down to Ikwerreland ... if that is true then the Igbos aren't wrong in laying claims too.
it like this for eg..
There is a land x
Man A comes from Benin and Settle in the land
man B comes from the East and also settle in same land.
man A and Man B intermarried together and that's how Ikwerres came about..

So you're right to say you're from Benin and others are right to say you're igbo if we go by that theory.
but my Question remains, how did the Man A lose his language from Benin and adopted the Igbo language, names etc.. Ikwerres bear Chibuzor, Emeka, Odili, Chindindu etc and so does Igbos.
so how then can Man B have influence man A so much to that extend?

I hope you understand me?
Sorry about the English anyways

Do you know that at some point they changed the name of Calabar to 'New Onitsha"?
Have you wondered why most of the older people from all the tribes not only Ikwerre under the old Eastern Region spoke and understood Igbo language? Some of our parents worked with the railway coporation and the government in Enugu before the war but were not seen as Igbos.

If you say that some igbos migrated to Ikwerre land as much as the people that migrated from Benin, then what sense does it make for Igbos to claim that Ikwerre is Igbo? Yes for various reasons you could find some Igbo names in Ikwerreland but over 95% of Igbo names you can not find. There are also some names in Ikwerre that Igbos do not know their meanings. Not sure you'll find a name like 'Odili' anywhere in Ikwerre.

The best is for the Ikwerres to decide who they are. Ikwerre like many tribes have evolved into independent ethnic group recognized by the Nigerian constitution and it should be respected instead of one group to think that their mere numerical strength gives them the right to force themselves on others which they do by fabricating stories and giving different false narratives.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by History555: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
So this thread has entered pg 11. Abeg someone brief me what you guys are arguing about.
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Ournolly: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Firstly,Coming to your Axis...Phc starts from Bororiki and Ends at Eleme Junction.
From Another( That's passing through the Boro Park fly over to Ikwere Road)Axis Phc starts at Bororiki and Ends at Rumuodomaya.
From Bororiki (That's passing through marine base to odili road to Abuloma)Axis Phc Ends at Okrika/Buguma water side.
From Bororiki to Marine Base,Phc ends at Okrika water side also.
From Bororiki to Town,Phc ends at Dockyard/Reclaimention sand field.
From Eleme Junction to Woji,Phc Ends at Evo Kingdom Sand Field.
And coming from Eleme Junction to Rumukwurushi,Phc Ends at Eneka.
From Mile1Axis to Wimpee axis,Phc ends at Ogbogoro jetty/Elimbu/Navy NNS Pathfinder Waterside back to RUST Waterside.
Now I'm done with where Phc starts and ends,Back to Oyigbo...If not for the Oil that was discovered in Oyigbo the Rivers State Government would have long sold it out to Abia State because literally Rivers People never wanted Oyigbo.For no other reason than economic Gain for Rivers People Obasanjo Military Government used the Imo River as boundary between the present Abia State and Rivers State Which Automatically made Oyigbo fall into Rivers State instead of Abia State...Rivers people truely never clamored for Oyigbo even till this day. It has to be stated that both sides of the Imo River,that is Ukwa-west the area in Abia State and Oyigbo in Rivers State contain many oil-wells. But more oil wells are in Oyigbo area.Let it be said here that the commercial town of Obigbo,which was renamed Oyigbo after the Nasir boundary adjustment,is an Asa town, Osu(OutCast in Igbo) reason why Abia State didn't bother fighting for it.. During the Recent Boundary Adjustment Ogoni people (Oyekhana) resisted being mapped as part of Oyigbo even when they easily fitted in.
Talking about Power plants in Oyigbo.
Those plants where long there even before you and I were born...As Oyigbo then was a thick Fallow Mass Land with Few Dispersed Settlements,It was an ideal place to set up a Power plant hence the Afam Power Station.Infact,a then relatively small community took a huge power generation hub the FIPL’s Afam Power Plant and now plays host to 4 Power Plants which includes Shell’s Afam VI Power plant, Government’s Afam I-IV Power plant and the currently on-going construction of the Fast Power Plant and Shell Okoloma gas plant...No other Benefits of Oyigbo Village being in Rivers State...Igbo Rejected,Annang Akwa ibom rejected,Ogoni Rejected...Tuaaa!!
Finally, Talking about Having Better Building structures in Oyigbo than Port Harcourt..I Think you are mad.
A Village Like Oyigbo can not be compare to Omoku talkless of Phc....How many Banks,Easteries,Cinemas, Shopping malls,Hotels and Hospitals are in Oyigbo...Oyigbo that barely have Roads to Pass ..You must be really Mad...For you info,If Dem won sell Rivers State I follow for people wey go collect Lion Share.

You ignorant lots keep filling the Internet with stupid lies.
Your ignorance on the above quoted line is very annoying. It's clear that you and your likes don't even know the concept of Osu Cast system yet you roam the Internet with such toxins born out of the wickedness of your heart.

For a start, Osu cast system has to do with individuals not community. Saying such thing about Obigbo people explains everything about you.

Again, Osu cast system was not even practiced all over Igbo land, just some part and Ndoki is certainly not one of the places.

Who is even filling you guys with these stupid lies?
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
Tranquill:

Do you know that at some point they changed the name of Calabar to 'New Onitsha"?
Have you wondered why most of the older people from all the tribes not only Ikwerre under the old Eastern Region spoke and understood Igbo language? Some of our parents worked with the railway coporation and the government in Enugu before the war but were not seen as Igbos.

If you say that some igbos migrated to Ikwerre land as much as the people that migrated from Benin, then what sense does it make for Igbos to claim that Ikwerre is Igbo? Yes for various reasons you could find some Igbo names in Ikwerreland but over 95% of Igbo names you can not find. There are also some names in Ikwerre that Igbos do not know their meanings. Not sure you'll find a name like 'Odili' anywhere in Ikwerre.

The best is for the Ikwerres to decide who they are. Ikwerre like many tribes have evolved into independent ethnic group recognized by the Nigerian constitution and it should be respected instead of one group to think that their mere numerical strength gives them the right to force themselves on others which they do by fabricating stories and giving different false narratives.
People can speak languages of different reasons. for eg, alot of Nigerians speaks hausa and they're not indigenous to the North or hausa...
Have never ever in my life, heard, read that Igbos change Calabar to new onitsha.
that never happened. never heard of it
Maybe they spoke and understood Igbo cause it was the lingua F... just like people in the north that aren't hausa, know and understand it. it doesn't mean they were force.

Remember the analogy I used..
for eg, I said that if a Land X...which is unoccupied by anyone group.
Then Man A from benin settle in land X
and then Man B from the East (igbo) comes to and settle in land X
Man A and Man B family inter married and give birth to people who formed Present day Ikwerres.

Then you both are right to claim Benin and the Igbos are also right to say Ikwerres is Igbo too
So then the Igbos are right to say Ikwerres are Igbos...same with the benins. then it becomes an individual thing on who is who.. individual choice.

By the way isn't Rivers former Governor Peter Odili Ikwerre and yet he said he is Igbo too

See have met alot of supposed Ikwerres and they bear Igbo names, communicate in Igbo..

My question remains How did Ikwerre lose their Benin identity...Their language, custom, names and then took up that of the Igbos if by a stroke if chance they're aren't Igbos.
Because you can't say the Igbos colonize them cause then I will ask how come the Ijaw, the isekiri, ibibios, Calabar retained their language, customs etc even though they were as much closer to the Igbos..?
Ikwerres wasn't even in existence pre independence.. cause when the British first appeared in the East and south, they wasn't any talk of Ikwerres..
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Newton85:
Cool! So, go to hell then and take care of your obvious mental illness, mofo!
Abasi aya Mia afo nfen.. gettout of my sight you nonentity
You're obviously the mad one.
Afo de ata uduk ikot.
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ournolly:

You ignorant lots keep filling the Internet with stupid lies.
Your ignorant on the above quoted line is very annoying. It's clear that you and your likes don't even know the concept of Osu Cast system yet you roam the Internet with such toxins born out of the wickedness of your heart.

For a start, Osu cast system has to do with individuals not community. Saying such thing about Obigbo people explains everything about you.

Again, Osu cast system was not even practiced all over Igbo land, just some part and Ndoki is certainly not one of the places.

Who is even filling you guys with these stupid lies?
Na My Teacher Teach me Nonsense...No Stress yourself too much...Blame it on the Poor Educational System we have in the country.
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by gaftsoil(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Tranquill:

You can also talk about Igbo hatred for Igbos since it's all about hatred for you guys...

I met an Igbo man from Imo State in England some years back who told me he WILL never let his daughter get married to Ebonyi man. I asked him why and he said, "my son, if a vehicle is coming and you tell an Ebonyi person, he will jump in front of the incoming vehicle". He was telling me in parable that Ebonyi people are munmun.

You know what? This man had lived in England since 1972 and never visited Nigeria.
Not coming back to Nigeria is a normal thing. Is Nigeria a nice place to come back to?
Him hating Ebonyi may be because of individual encounter but Ikwerre hate Igbos just like Buhari does
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Tranquill: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
gaftsoil:

Not coming back to Nigeria is a normal thing. Is Nigeria a nice place to come back to?
Him hating Ebonyi may be because of individual encounter but Ikwerre hate Igbos just like Buhari does

You misunderstood my reason for mentioning how long he's been in England. It's more about how surprised I was that he still maintained such prejudice despite living outside Nigeria for that long. But then if you have family that you care for, you can't say Nigeria is not a place to come back to or at least visit sometimes.

About Ikwerre hating Igbo like Buhari, well.....that's your own belief which you are entitled to. I'm sure it is that hatred that made Wike to appoint an Igbo man from Anambra as commissioner in his cabinet. Show me one governor of any Igbo State that has a commissioner from another Igbo State in his cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Hunchogee: 12:08am On Apr 11, 2021
NikAustine:
You're Ikwerres stole the Igbo language, names, culture etc ....
cause I keep wondering how can people that came from Benin all of a sudden lose their Benin language, names, cultures etc.
lol
Nik is an Akwa Ibom dude
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Graysons: 2:27am On Apr 11, 2021
NikAustine:
I wasn't talking to you so just sifu
You Akwa ibom monkey you invite me into your foolishness when you drag ijaws into your stupidity, whatever business you are having with the Ikwerres vs the igbos make sure you leave ijaws out of it. Nonsense and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Newton85: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2021
NikAustine:
Abasi aya Mia afo nfen.. gettout of my sight you nonentity
You're obviously the mad one.
Afo de ata uduk ikot.
I still don't care about your utterly miserable existence. Your attention seeking has been noted, mad dog. Go take your meds, utter swine!
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by gidgiddy: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2021
chiedozie198100:

If u live in PH you'll know how much hatred an average ikwerre person has towards igbos.

How would an Ikwerre person know who is Igbo and who is Ikwerre? They both speak the same language and answer the same names
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by YolobaMuslim: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Elijahrona:

Igbos are always the first to know who hates them.

Answer my simple question: who does Igbo love? Don't you insult other tribes on a daily basis? If no, why else would you think that they hate you?

Ikwerre no even get una tribe
Nobody takes any tribe or mushroom called Ikwerre seriously.
Ikwerre is nothing but a group of brain damaged Benin fugitives that suffered brain damage and decided to corrupt our beautiful language.

How can a so called 'tribe' not have their native tongue? Even there name is Igbo word, the name of their association Igbo. cheesy

I will also be glad if your celebrities stop make fame by singing in Igbo.
Duncan Mighty, Onwo etc should sing in your non existing langue let's see how far their music will go. grin

Ikwerre not only hate Igbo but everything around them including themselves. cheesy grin
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Newton85:
I still don't care about your utterly miserable existence. Your attention seeking has been noted, mad dog. Go take your meds, utter swine!
I'm pretty sure your parents are disapointed in your existence.
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Graysons:
You Akwa ibom monkey you invite me into your foolishness when you drag ijaws into your stupidity, whatever business you are having with the Ikwerres vs the igbos make sure you leave ijaws out of it. Nonsense and Buhari.
Lol..who are Ijaws? those ones that have not been able to stamp their food in the sand of times.. see Bayelsa their state looking more than a shithole.
I'm Pretty sure even Borno is better than that place.. get out
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hunchogee:

Nik is an Akwa Ibom dude
No mind them. since I no hate Igbos na.. I no be Akwa ibomite.. I laugh at them.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tranquill:

ok
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Ournolly: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
NikAustine:
People can speak languages of different reasons. for eg, alot of Nigerians speaks hausa and they're not indigenous to the North or hausa...
Have never ever in my life, heard, read that Igbos change Calabar to new onitsha.
that never happened. never heard of it
Maybe they spoke and understood Igbo cause it was the lingua F... just like people in the north that aren't hausa, know and understand it. it doesn't mean they were force.

Remember the analogy I used..
for eg, I said that if a Land X...which is unoccupied by anyone group.
Then Man A from benin settle in land X
and then Man B from the East (igbo) comes to and settle in land X
Man A and Man B family inter married and give birth to people who formed Present day Ikwerres.

Then you both are right to claim Benin and the Igbos are also right to say Ikwerres is Igbo too
So then the Igbos are right to say Ikwerres are Igbos...same with the benins. then it becomes an individual thing on who is who.. individual choice.

By the way isn't Rivers former Governor Peter Odili Ikwerre and yet he said he is Igbo too

See have met alot of supposed Ikwerres and they bear Igbo names, communicate in Igbo..

My question remains How did Ikwerre lose their Benin identity...Their language, custom, names and then took up that of the Igbos if by a stroke if chance they're aren't Igbos.
Because you can't say the Igbos colonize them cause then I will ask how come the Ijaw, the isekiri, ibibios, Calabar retained their language, customs etc even though they were as much closer to the Igbos..?
Ikwerres wasn't even in existence pre independence.. cause when the British first appeared in the East and south, they wasn't any talk of Ikwerres..
Peter Odili is not Ikwerre.

Lingua franca is a general language of the country. The lingua franca of Nigeria is English.

Those people from the North that speak Hausa also have their language which is not related to Hausa and certainly not the dialect.

Ikwerre people that I know speak a dialect of Igbo language and certain do not have any other language that is not related to Igbo.
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ournolly:

Peter Odili is not Ikwerre.

Lingua franca is a general language of the country. The lingua franca of Nigeria is English.

Those people from the North that speak Hausa also have their language which is not related to Hausa and certainly not the dialect.

Ikwerre people that I know speak a dialect of Igbo language and certain do not have any other language that is not related to Igbo.
Ok.. I 'm not sure of Peter Odili.. but I'm sure of Ameachi.
In the north the general language is hausa not English..I'm using the north as a case study.
Yes, that's what I'm saying, they have their own language apart from hausa but the Ikwerres don't.
but those northerners still speak hausa widely.. does it mean they were force.. like he is trying to say the igbo force Igbo language on the Ikwerres due to their numerical strength
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Newton85: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
NikAustine:
I'm pretty sure your parents are disapointed in your existence.
Whatever! But I still don't have any regard for your ridiculously pointless existence though. You don't matter, bloody loony!
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Ournolly: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
NikAustine:
Ok.. I 'm not sure of Peter Odili.. but I'm sure of Ameachi.
In the north the general language is hausa not English..I'm using the north as a case study.
Yes, that's what I'm saying, they have their own language apart from hausa but the Ikwerres don't.
but those northerners still speak hausa widely.. does it mean they were force.. like he is trying to say the igbo force Igbo language on the Ikwerres due to their numerical strength
No they weren't forced, just plain stupidity from anyone saying such.

They are even exploiting Igbo language popularity. Their most popular musicians sing in Igbo. Their biggest actress all speak Igbo widely. Their popular journalist says she is Igbo.

I do ask those people, what exactly is wrong with being Igbo and why can't you be proud of one of the most popular groups in Africa?
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ournolly:

No they weren't forced, just play stupidity from anyone saying such.

They are even exploiting Igbo language popularity. There most popular musicians sing in Igbo. Their biggest actress all speak Igbo widely. Their popular journalist says she is Igbo.

I do ask those people, what exactly is wrong with being Igbo and why can't you be proud of one of the most popular groups in Africa?
Same here. I'm surprised.
it is definitely inferiority complex that is doing them. nothing else
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ournolly:

No they weren't forced, just play stupidity from anyone saying such.

They are even exploiting Igbo language popularity. There most popular musicians sing in Igbo. Their biggest actress all speak Igbo widely. Their popular journalist says she is Igbo.

Same here. I'm surprised.
it is definitely inferiority complex that is doing them. nothing else ..
How will you stand watch your villages or communities names being renamed by another ethnic group . that's cowardice

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NikAustine: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Newton85:
Whatever! But I still don't have any regard for your ridiculously pointless existence though. You don't matter, bloody loony!
Why should I matter to you? I'm I related to you?
I won't even wish to be related to a Nature's reject like you.. tofiakwa

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
NikAustine:
Just Shutup. I can see how your Governors in the SW and Tinubu has dealt with the bandits matter.. no wonder most of your villages is in the hands of those terrorists and your villagers are in Benin as IDPs

I'd shut up....but focus more on your spineless and useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Newton85: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
NikAustine:
Why should I matter to you? I'm I related to you?
I won't even wish to be related to a Nature's reject like you.. tofiakwa
I fully agree with you. Now scram, you annoying, attention-seeking sub-slowpoke!
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Graysons: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
NikAustine:
Lol..who are Ijaws? those ones that have not been able to stamp their food in the sand of times see Bayelsa their state looking more than a shithole.
I'm Pretty sure even Borno is better than that place.. get out
At least if you want to quote me, learn how to spell correctly that being said and done.
Now list one Akwa ibom dead or alive who has stamp his or her miserable foot in the sand of time.
It is amazing when normal people are talking, pathetic,ugly, Akwa ibom monkey like you who comes from a barbaric, savage, jungle where they burn little children all in the name of witchcraft is talking. I will get out when an uncivilized Akwa ibom ape like you learn how to stop involving my people into your stupidity, you excuse of an abomination.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by blackmanking: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
olatuns2017:

I just pray u guys come to Lagos and try rubbish

That day u will all converge in Biafra your dream

fuk off
how many properties do you have in lagos,
i am lagosian than your broke ass.
incase you want to sale your papa house, let me know

mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual / Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu / Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.