Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,155 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

“placenta Of A Newborn Is The Sweetest Meat I’ve Ever Had” – Lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “placenta Of A Newborn Is The Sweetest Meat I’ve Ever Had” – Lady Says (862 Views)

Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) / O“placenta Of A Newborn Is The Sweetest Meat I’ve Ever Had” – Lady Says / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“placenta Of A Newborn Is The Sweetest Meat I’ve Ever Had” – Lady Says by GladGlad(f): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Young lady expresses utmost satisfaction after consuming the placenta of her family member, says it is the best meat she ever had.

A Twitter user, identified as @iam_mystiquee took to the micro-blogging platform to narrate how she ate a human’s placenta.

“Placenta bangs hard sha. I keep saying this. I don’t know what makes it sweet, but it’s the sweetest meat I’ve consumed till date,” she wrote.

It did not take long before other users attacked the young lady for saying utter rubbish and not feeling remorse about her actions.

In a new post, she wrote... https://gladtune.com/2021/04/09/placenta-of-a-newborn-is-the-sweetest-meat-ive-ever-had-lady-says/

Re: “placenta Of A Newborn Is The Sweetest Meat I’ve Ever Had” – Lady Says by CandyOps(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Heard most women cook theirs and munch on it afterbirth in Yankee. My dog ate hers up after giving birth.

Now I feel like I'm gonna throw up ewww! lipsrsealed
Re: “placenta Of A Newborn Is The Sweetest Meat I’ve Ever Had” – Lady Says by donbachi(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
After converting them into money,as a ritualist that u are..eating them becomes sweet.
Re: “placenta Of A Newborn Is The Sweetest Meat I’ve Ever Had” – Lady Says by habsydiamond(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Disgusting mehn!!! She must be insane to do such a thing
Re: “placenta Of A Newborn Is The Sweetest Meat I’ve Ever Had” – Lady Says by emmabest2000(m): 2:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Amosu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “placenta Of A Newborn Is The Sweetest Meat I’ve Ever Had” – Lady Says by Upmost96(f): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2021
Your head is not correct

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ay’s Wife, Mabel Replies Man Who Said He Can’t Wait For Her Marriage To / Bbnaija: I Regrets My Action, Bbnaija House Is Like Prison / Cross Dresser Jay Boogie Shares Revealing Photos With Words On Marble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.