Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (88 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Meditate on this tonight:

Matthew 25:34-40
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 for I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

In this kingdom (the sphere of influence of our lord Jesus Christ) things done in the flesh amount to nothing. For every giving,there is an exact reward.

When the lord Jesus Christ came to the earth he was found of this 5 things;
1 He preach the good news of the kingdom
2 He taught the principle (laws to function) of the kingdom.
3 He healed the sick.
4 He cast out demons.
5 He tend to the welfare of the people.
Show me anybody doing this things and I will show you a genuine christian. Everything about God and his love for us was found in his 'giving'. He so love the world *he GAVE his only begotten son*.

Giving should be part of you, giving is a show of obedience and a show of compassion. As believers you must give, giving attracts blessing to you, giving gladens the heart of the father. Giving to the needy is christlike, the devil never gave, he was found of taking away from people.
So the sheeps that gave are from the father,while the goats that didn't are from the devil. The bible made us understand that by their fruit you shall know them.
Remember the father is glorified when ye bare much fruits.

Giving is a divine instruction from God, you must be led to give, not every giving is profitable. You must come to a point where you allow the spirit to lead you in your giving so that you won't give amidst.

I pray tonight the spirit of giving come upon you to put a smile on someone's face no matter how small. Those things you don't need are someone's prayer point, be a vessel of blessing to the Lord's people.
Shalom

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

In The Light Of Truth: The Difference In Origin Between Man And Animal. / Happy Sunday / Reflection 103: Knowledge Of God Is Beyond Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.