Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria (6139 Views)

NDLEA Officials Seize Over 75kg Skunk From Canada, Arrests Pregnant Woman, Teach / Authorities Seize ₦1.3b Cash That Was Found In An Abandoned Boat In Puerto Rico / How Ilorin Pastor Exhumed 200 Human Skulls –witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria by naijapips04: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
This is what your ritualism amount to. Organ harvesting.
Re: Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria by naijapips04: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria by Kayberg: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wait, is this for real? Means over seven thousand men had been killed and their organs harvested? What is the use? This world is not my home…
Re: Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria by adadike(f): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Chinese people, please leave our men 'odogwu' alone for us Haba, kilode? Ogini? The Amus and gbolas never even go round for the Nigerian ladies not to talk of selling them out to the chinese. As for those of you killing your fellow Nigerians just to do this evil business , may yours be rendered permanently useless and may you never be able to use it to make love or bear a child
Re: Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kayberg:
Wait, is this for real?
Means over seven thousand men had been killed and their organs harvested?
What is the use?
This world is not my home…

Joking aside, the Chinese are very obviously sending only their worst criminal elements to Africa, on a mission to destroy the continent and plunder its natural resources with reckless abandon, from decimating forests to plunder all hardwood timber they can find, to poisoning rivers with toxic effluent from the mining of gold and other precious metals, to killing off endangered and rare wildlife in a bid to drive them all to extinction, and now, predictably, to the mass kidnap and murder of human beings for the demonic purpose of harvest sexual organs for sale to the highest bidder.

The Chinese in Africa are the absolute worst parasites on the face of this earth, and they must be removed as quickly and permanently as possible.
These greedy, nasty and exploitative Chinese criminal gangs infesting Africa need to be evicted from Nigeria en-masse, and in a hurry too, before they train Nigerian criminal gangs in the science of internal organ harvesting for sale in the illegal medical transplant black market, assuming this next logical step has not already been taken.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria by tungamaje: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Now we can see how ritualsts make their money. There is nothing like magic money, I believe this business has been there for a long time, and you must belong to the secret societies to partake in it
Re: Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria by Kayberg: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jakumo:

Joking aside, the Chinese are very obviously sending only their worst criminal elements to Africa, on a mission to destroy the continent and plunder its natural resources with reckless abandon, from decimating forests to plunder all hardwood timber they can find, to poisoning rivers with toxic effluent from the mining of gold and other precious metals, to killing off endangered and rare wildlife in a bid to drive them all to extinction, and now, predictably, to the mass kidnap and murder of human beings for the demonic purpose of harvest sexual organs for sale to the highest bidder.

The Chinese in Africa are the absolute worst parasites on the face of this earth, and they must be removed as quickly and permanently as possible.
These greedy, nasty and exploitative Chinese criminal gangs infesting Africa need to be evicted from Nigeria en-masse, and in a hurry too, before they train Nigerian criminal gangs in the science of internal organ harvesting for sale in the illegal medical transplant black market, assuming this next logical step has not already been taken.

What do they use the harvested cassavas/plantains/cucumbers for is what still confuses me.
Re: Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria by adecz: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
The Chinese are envious of
African ' endowment' & want
transplants !!!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dem secret don reveal. Breeze don blow, and fowl yansh don show. Here is the tell-all story of a Taiwanese billionaire who is now the proud owner of a massive 12-inch dong, taken from a South African donor who wishes to remain anonymous.

​​​​​https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/taiwanese-millionaire-successfully-gets-transplanted-12-inch-long-black-mans-penis/

TAIWANESE MILLIONAIRE SUCCESSFULLY GETS TRANSPLANTED 12-INCH-LONG BLACK MAN’S PENIS

55K Tweet
Cape Town | A Taiwanese millionaire has just fulfilled one of his lifelong dreams after a successful penis transplant from a South African organ donor.
Huy Xen Phang, a Taiwanese businessman who made his fortune in the real estate industry, had been waiting for 18 months before a suitable donor was found.

The penis transplantation is not only the fourth such surgery performed in the world but also the biggest known to date because of the enormous size of the penis in question.

“I am very proud of my big new penis, I don’t care if people know about it, it will only make them jealous,” Phang told reporters hours after the operation.

“My wife always tease me about my tiny penis, now she will have big black cock,” he said laughingly.
“My penis was very, very small, like most Asian people. Now I will have biggest black dick in all of Taiwan and China,” he added with pride.

Dr. Andre van der Merwe of the Tygerberg Hospital admits he is very proud of the successful transplant but that it took a long time to find a suitable donor.
Dr. Andre van der Merwe of the Tygerberg Hospital (middle) admits he is very proud of the successful transplant but that it took a long time to find a suitable donor.

High requirements
Dr. Andre van der Merwe of the Tygerberg Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa, admits it took 18 months until a suitable donor was found.

“Usually we do transplants from dead bodies to living bodies but in this case, the donor is still alive,” he told the Cape Town Herald.

“Mr. Phang was very specific the penis needed to be over 12 inches long, not an inch shorter,” he explained.
“We ran ads in national newspapers and finally found a number of suitable matches for Mr. Phang with whom he arranged a financial agreement,” he added.

A risky procedure
Dr. Andre van der Merwe also warns that the procedure is expensive and not for everyone.

“There are many risks involved, such as rejection of the organ by the body or surgical complications,” he admits.

“There is also a period of adaptation, most people are not used to carrying such a heavy load,” he laughs.

“It is also recommended with a penis of this size to be careful during the first erections. One might become light-headed or even lose consciousness because of the blood transfer from the brain to the groin,” he adds.
This is not the first transracial penis transplant as the same team of surgeons from the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Tygerberg Hospital successfully transplanted a white penis on a black man who had lost his penis during a botched circumcision 17 years earlier.

This is a very serious development my country people All I can say is that every man pikin must henceforth be on 24-hour guard duty, to prevent Chinese enemies of progress from stealing their bedroom tackle.
Re: Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria by kudostim(m): 2:46am On Apr 13, 2021
That means over 7k dead men... They won't take their dick only but Thier other valuable organ as well.. why are we African so stupid.. we don't think twice before selling, betraying and doing evil to our self for money..
Re: Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria by babadigu(m): 2:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Is it legal in Nigeria type of trade?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Look At Plea Bargain In Nigeria’s Criminal Justice Administration / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Trial Resumes Today / Video: Vanity Upon Vanity As Yahoo Boy Dies Few Hours After Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.