Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Help With Finding My Way To Alagbado - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Finding My Way To Alagbado (587 Views)

See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. / Help!!!!!! Urgent!!!! How Do I Get To Victoria Island From Alagbado, Kola B/s / HELP!.. How To Find My Way From Orile Iganmu To Surulere Leisure Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Finding My Way To Alagbado by linusmels(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Good morning good people of Nairaland. Please, I need help in finding my way via public transport to Alagbado from Egbeda or Iyana-Ipaja. I am trying to locate a shoe-making school called Octoxii School of Shoe Making and Craft. Thanks so much.
Re: Help With Finding My Way To Alagbado by kryptochats: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2021
use google map na
Re: Help With Finding My Way To Alagbado by linusmels(m): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2021
Google map will not tell me where to enter danfo bus na and besides, Google map will most time take you through the longest route because it feels that is the fastest due to traffic and then, you end up spending more hours on the road. Experienced it many times. Thanks though.
kryptochats:
use google map na
Re: Help With Finding My Way To Alagbado by BluDesk: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2021
From Egbeda board a bus to Iyana Ipaja

From Iyana Iyana board a bus to Sango... Tell them you'll highlight at Alagba do bus stop.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Help With Finding My Way To Alagbado by linusmels(m): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2021
Thanks so much
BluDesk:
From Egbeda board a bus to Iyana Ipaja

From Iyana Iyana board a bus to Sango... Tell them you'll highlight at Alagba do bus stop.

Good luck
Re: Help With Finding My Way To Alagbado by linusmels(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2021
Thanks, everyone, I have got a more specific direction.

(1) (Reply)

Studying In Poland As A Nigerian / HELP!!! How Do You Make International Payment / How Do Nigerians Who Get US 2yr Visit Visa Get To Stay Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.