Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Meet The Billionaire Twins Who Bought $10m Worth Of Bitcoin Per $8 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Billionaire Twins Who Bought $10m Worth Of Bitcoin Per $8 (3417 Views)

Meet Babawande, The Billionaire Whose Company Bought 50 Planes / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Billionaire Twins Who Bought $10m Worth Of Bitcoin Per $8 by jayaim: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2021
People are making serious cash from Crypto. Am seeking investors that wants to partner , I will be sharing my strategy with them. If u are willing to invest 300k upwards just hit me up. This is no scam, cause I will be showing u proof. Check my post for my WhatsApp contact. If u don't like taking risk just chill, but am giving u assurance that u won't loose your hard earned cash.
Re: Meet The Billionaire Twins Who Bought $10m Worth Of Bitcoin Per $8 by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme. Bitcoin isn't a tangible and therefore has no real value in itself (compared to gold for instance). The value is pushed up by market forces like demand, supply, availability, difficulty in mining etc, so in the future, when the owners of Bitcoin become excess, the demand for bitcoin will drop. And that is when the cost of Bitcoin will nosedive and the only people that will Cash out are those that invested early (just like MMM)
Just like fiat.... paper...no value
Re: Meet The Billionaire Twins Who Bought $10m Worth Of Bitcoin Per $8 by hedonido: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mehn I wish I bought B.T.C when it was still around $8, I would have been a multi millionaire in dollars

Story. You would have sold off all your btc since.... When it reached $100 perhaps. Most people who bought at that price wouldn't hold till now.
Re: Meet The Billionaire Twins Who Bought $10m Worth Of Bitcoin Per $8 by NomzyJust(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme. Bitcoin isn't a tangible and therefore has no real value in itself (compared to gold for instance). The value )

Your assertion is wrong.
Re: Meet The Billionaire Twins Who Bought $10m Worth Of Bitcoin Per $8 by WolandPetrov: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2021
God! I can't imagine how people can predict such a fortune. I've also heard about the student who bought several bitcoin for his university presentation. When the value of the cryptocurrency increased, he login to his account and became a millionaire as well. I study different Bitcoin dice strategies and try to earn something playing online. But I don't believe I will be able to do it. At least, it makes me fun.
Re: Meet The Billionaire Twins Who Bought $10m Worth Of Bitcoin Per $8 by Great100000: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Amazing
Re: Meet The Billionaire Twins Who Bought $10m Worth Of Bitcoin Per $8 by neutralmind: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Can someone recommend a coin for long term
Re: Meet The Billionaire Twins Who Bought $10m Worth Of Bitcoin Per $8 by JohnasI: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
It would be better to talk about health. Many people are worried about fatigue and few people know the answer to the question of how to solve this problem quickly and without problems. And everything is very simple, it's enough to read all the information on this site https://joyorganics.com/pages/abilene-tx . It seems to me that it would be much more useful to discuss this than bitcoin exchange rates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? / The Cheapest, Simplest And Easiest Way To Make Money Online (free PDF Report) / Dmt Mobile Toilet Is Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.