Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (44815 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today: Abubakar Sani Bello Hails Him / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by godlessmind: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2021
Sandydayziz:
Happy birthday
Lord I tap from his grace. embarassed
continue to tap when your mates are out there making money ....
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Buziness101: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Baba Aliko!!

The Fulani Nation is proud of you!!

You are our pride!!

It Gladdens my heart that a Diallo is the richest black man in the world!!

We are hated by many, stronger than all...

Dear Baba Aliko....your enemies who wants to distroy you....are about to be consumed by their self consuming hate and bigotry!!

Nothing for una... Arewa
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by deenee: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2021
pennyland:
Am not wishing you Happy, because you didnt make Nigerians Happy in the first place, please How much is bag of cement in the market?in my village is being sold @ 3900 ehh,just milking Nigeria's because the country has lost control

He is not responsible for the soaring price of cement.

Talk to the distributors and middle men that are profiteering out of the business
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by idinaija(m): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Happy Birthday Thief . Keep stealing from the poor to enrich your pocket .
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Baba Aliko!!

You are our pride!!

Dear Baba Aliko....your enemies who wants to distroy you....are about to be consumed by their self consuming hate and bigotry!!
Stronger than what? Bloody cowards
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by idinaija(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2021
deenee:

Talk to the distributors and middle men that are profiteering out of the business
which distributors and middle!!! Is Dangote himself not aware of the price at which is cement is sold at the market ? This is something he end easily put an end. But no, Greedy man, Wan take over the whole market for Nigeria.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Sandydayziz(f): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2021
godlessmind:
continue to tap when your mates are out there making money ....
Must you behave senseless? Is it a must to quote someone?
Where exactly am I? Can you see me? Because I said I’m tapping from his blessings means I’m jobless?
Someone will make a comment. Instead of you to read and pass you’ll reply just to show how low your IQ is.
Pls try and have a little sense.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by deenee: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2021
KingAzubuike:
This man too stingy.. he no dey ever do give away . Even me with my little capacity, I give alot to the needy but dangote, even people who have worked with him confirmed he's a very stingy man. He finds it difficult for him to even drop 1k make you use buy fuel.

Nigerians and their freebie mentality.

He is the largest employer of labour in the private sector and the largest singleNigerian donor to NGO causes and alot of his workers are millionaires with several people depending on them and this is just direct employment alone.

One question though, does Jeff, Bill or Elon go giveaway

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by feedthenation(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2021
---The cabal whose palms Nigerians are feeding from---
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Mightymanna(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Baba Aliko!!

You are our pride!!

How is Dangote Fulani?
You claimed successful Hausa People to be Fulani and disown your Herdsmen
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
FrankBass281:
Happy birthday Oga Dangote..abeg make person tell am to do giveaway o
Facebook account for sale

Fb account for how much please
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by deenee: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
idinaija:
which distributors and middle!!! Is Dangote himself not aware of the price at which is cement is sold at the market ? This is something he end easily put an end. But no, Greedy man, Wan take over the whole market for Nigeria.

Oga we are in a capitalist economy where production and distribution are privately or corporately owned. Operations are funded by profits and not controlled by a state government.

This is the reason there is price variation for the same goods in different locations

For e.g a barber will charge 200 naira for haircut in one place while another will charge 5 times this amount for the same haircut in another location

And you can also go and buy directly from his factory.

Tribal bigot. If it was an igbo man now you will be screaming business savvy etc but because its another tribe yiu are doing otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Carchoice:
Thief
did he stole ur fadas money or did he refuse to pay ur father his due salary cos i know u're those kind of boys that always on their parent money idiot wen buhari says lazy youth he was refering to u boyz
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wealthy is from god alone so i need god intervention in mah life not dangote
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by grandpoh(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday to the legendary monopolistic bigot...
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by amabia01(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dheji2:
Where is his yansh photo nao?

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by meditator(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
FrankBass281:
If he had waited for giveaways during his days of little beginning, he would not be where he is today. Begging devalues someone!
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Kurdon(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
The problem that bedevills Nigeria.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Temade29: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Baba Aliko!!

You are our pride!!

ode..... you are proud of some one else riches....u better go hustle well
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by spiceadole: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hausa Muslim , wealthy man..
3 daughters..
Quietly adopted a son.

Meanwhile , a wretched jobless man with no properties will continue birthing kids searching for a male child who has nothing to inherit except poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
did he stole ur fadas money or did he refuse to pay ur father his due salary cos i know u're those kind of boys that always on their parent money idiot wen buhari says lazy youth he was refering to u boyz
thief
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy Birthday to the Game Changer ...me stylishly waiting for the basmati,brown and per boiled rice....but make Oga concentrate on the refinery because I can see electric cars using style to infiltrate the market.

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by oyetobijay01(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday Baba. abg cut soap for me o. ; Happy birthday Baba. abg cut soap for me o.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Femzyccc: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
I need Facebook for sell. Contact me asap. 0 9 0 2 6 1 3 3 8 7 0
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Femzyccc: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
FrankBass281:
How much do u want to sell your facebook?
And how many friends and how many years Facebook?
Contact me asap
0 9 0 2 6 1 3 3 8 7 0
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Duplexxx: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Thief
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by MostImportant(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
One of the people that have destroyed this country to the present state it is today because of personal and selfish gains.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by deenee: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
MostImportant:
One of the people that have destroyed this country to the present state it is today because of personal and selfish gains.

How exactly did he destroy the country?

Is he a politician? Is he responsible for the insecurity crisis in the country? IS he stealing money from government? Is he importing substandard good like your igbo brothers into the country? Is he a yahoo boy? Is he part of the people blowing up pipelines in the Niger Delta? Pleasw explain how and what he has done?

Dont let your ethnic bigotry take control of your life.

If it is Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk that is celebrating, you would be showering praises on them despite the fact that they have not impacted you in any way.

Mental slavery is real and the worst

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Imsoblessed: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Sandydayziz:
Happy birthday
Lord I tap from his grace. embarassed
na soso tap una dey tap... are you a tapper?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by janga02(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday Aliko Danone, May God bless your new age.

May God bless me with premium business idea and wisdom to execute it successfully. I want to rich like you.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Tbagwell1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
deenee:

No mind them, everybody just won talk. Cement is 1900 whole price from factory.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by naija1stnigar(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Baba Aliko!!

You are our pride!!

We are hated by many, stronger than all...when did Hausa man from Kano became Fulani? I just pity the helpless Hausa people who have totally lost touch with their heritage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.