Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (44788 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today: Abubakar Sani Bello Hails Him / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by naija1stnigar(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

na so una go dey tap until you touch the one wey go shock you. do you know where his grace is coming from?
maybe him too want to buy trucks to be killing innocent Nigerians for money.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by EmekaA125(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday Alhaji Aliko Dangote. Best wishes
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by yusufmurry: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
FrankBass281:
Happy birthday Oga Dangote..abeg make person tell am to do giveaway o
Facebook account for sale

Abeg which one be Facebook account for sale?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by samydo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dis man take style resemble buhari
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Cashalhaji: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
edlion57:
Our number one problem that we all envy. Happy birthday to the richest man that donates to the rich and collect from the poor

Deep ... @Middleman
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by garfield1: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Baba Aliko!!

The Fulani Nation is proud of you!!

You are our pride!!

It Gladdens my heart that a Diallo is the richest black man in the world!!

We are hated by many, stronger than all...

Dear Baba Aliko....your enemies who wants to distroy you....are about to be consumed by their self consuming hate and bigotry!!

I thought he is a core Hausa man
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by garfield1: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
franchasng:
In July 2012, Dangote approached the Nigerian Ports Authority to lease an abandoned piece of land at the Apapa Port, which was approved. He later built facilities for his flour company there. In the 1990s, he approached the Central Bank of Nigeria with the idea that it would be cheaper for the bank to allow his transport company to manage their fleet of staff buses, a proposal that was also approved.

If someone else from Southern Nigeria had applied for these same contracts, believe me, it will be rejected without even looking at the proposal. I am saying this because we applied for something similar with DPR, it was rejected.......applied for several other contracts and were never considered.

If Dangote was an American, believe me, he will be an owner of a restaurant downtown, nothing special. He became a billionaire all because of the Fulani dominated Nigerian government favoring him and installing Presidents that favor mostly Hausa-Fulanis. There is no spectacular innovation Dangote brought in to become a billionaire like we see in other developed countries. Just leveraging on successive corrupt Nigerian governments to amass wealth. Now Buhari-s led government have awarded him a contract of constructing Lagos-Apapa expressway in exchange for a free tax for years, tell me what else is corruption He gets outrageous CBN FOREX waiver to acquire dollar at ridiculous rate which he buys and moves to other countries to resell at higher rate.....this dollar round-tipping alone can make even a mad man rich angry angry

When NPA gave him the contract in 2012,were Fulani's in power my boy!?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Adek65: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by labelle123(f): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Okortor:
Happy birthday to my role model and a business man mogul. God bless your new age sir.
I tap from ur Grace and hope to be greater than u soonest. Amen..
. Tapping nonsense
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday to you Alhaji Dangote, a businessman to the core, a man that sees opportunities in the midst of problems.

A man that prefers to invest more in his country than investing into another economy.

I can't wait to see your refinery operating this year.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Okortor: 12:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Aunty carry ur frustration go front..and if u de lag, holla me. Make i flex u smal.
labelle123:
. Tapping nonsense

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by MostImportant(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2021
deenee:

How exactly did he destroy the country?

Is he a politician? Is he responsible for the insecurity crisis in the country? IS he stealing money from government? Is he importing substandard good like your igbo brothers into the country? Is he a yahoo boy? Is he part of the people blowing up pipelines in the Niger Delta? Pleasw explain how and what he has done?

Dont let your ethnic bigotry take control of your life.

If it is Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk that is celebrating, you would be showering praises on them despite the fact that they have not impacted you in any way.

Mental slavery is real and the worst

Google monopoly. That is your answer.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Refinedbeing(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2021
ok
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by deenee: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
MostImportant:

Google monopoly. That is your answer.

Facebook, Microsoft, Intels, the trio of MTNN, Glo and AirtelNGN are also monopolistic in nature si I guess their owners and CEOs are also evil or yiy want Dangote to be doing giveaway because he is rich.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by FlutterDollar99(m): 5:34am On Apr 16, 2021
Be careful with
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Dheji2(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
whytediamond:

Where is thy sense nao?

That's exactly what a senseless person will say. Not surprised at all.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Dheji2(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
grin
BIGNAME2020:
I get am here but I no want wahala oo... The man too stingy and greedy. Causing inflation everywhere.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Dheji2(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
amabia01:

Korret!!! shocked

It's disturbing to learn that Dangote actually denied that ass. Baba said no be him yansh o undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.