Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Have You Ever Received Something From Abroad Through The Nigerian Post Office? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Received Something From Abroad Through The Nigerian Post Office? (350 Views)

What's The Highest help You Ever Received? / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! / Anyone Ever Used Nipost(Post Office) To Pack Belongings Inter State Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Received Something From Abroad Through The Nigerian Post Office? by sketcherJ(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2021
Hello guys, my friend abroad (America specifically) want to send me some important books and I am thinking of using the Nigerian Post to receive em?

I don't know. Is the Post still working?

Can I trust them enough to make sure that my stuffs DON'T get tampered with?
If they can't be trusted, please what are cheaper and faster alternatives?

Lalasticlala
Re: Have You Ever Received Something From Abroad Through The Nigerian Post Office? by Ngenge(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2021
Yes, in 2014
Re: Have You Ever Received Something From Abroad Through The Nigerian Post Office? by BRATISLAVA: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Yes, fully functional last year.
Re: Have You Ever Received Something From Abroad Through The Nigerian Post Office? by sketcherJ(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Yes, fully functional last year.
Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Received Something From Abroad Through The Nigerian Post Office? by sketcherJ(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2021
Ngenge:
Yes, in 2014
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To A Deceased Funds Lying In The Bank / Executive Assistant Vacancy / NCC Gives New Directive On NIN For SIM Registration By Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.