Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:49 AM

What's The Highest help You Ever Received? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Highest help You Ever Received? (25600 Views)

What's The Highest help You Ever Received from someone This year? / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! / What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Brainard22: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2021
We all have one or two gifts we place over others, mine's when i was down and dead broke, and needed just #30k for a project, I was hopeless till I ran into my current best friend.

I had 5 days deadline for the project and no hope from anywhere, I posted about it on my Whatsapp status and he replied (my nigga) and asked of my aza, I sent and he wired me #65k shocked

Man I was mad with joy and thanking this nigga but he said I shouldn't mention, I even promised to pay back and he refused, I can proudly say God and this my nigga made me today because I got 1.1m after the project (real contract was 310k but I got two more jobs making 1.1m)

That's my story ........

What's yours?

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Bornsinner7: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2021
The gift of life

37 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Nobody should come and lie here ooo
Make I sit down, wait for Lie Mohammed people.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by oluedward(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by hahn(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Too many to count.

These past couple of years have been bad financially for me and several of my friends have been down for me like kilode.

Honestly I can never claim to be "self made" anymore because it will be a big disservice to the people who have held my back so far.

Can't wait for things to turn back around so I can pay them back.

One love to all the REAL niggas out there

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Damscodammy1(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Nokia 2626

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Palazee(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Mohammed Buhari

5 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Whazar(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2021
a friend linked me with his boss and the rest is history now

will never forget Obote

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy
Haven't got anyone yet...But op,you can help me attain that by asking of my Aza just like that philanthropist did for you cool

MODIFIED:::: During the covid-19 pandemic,that was last year,I was broke and I needed the least 10k to buy some ingredients via my bakery....I came online that fateful evening and I saw a nairalander doing giveaway...So I pasted my account details and within the interval of 10 minutes,I received 5k just like that cool. That 5k was like 5 meters to me that evening.....

Nairalander like Frowland..may God continue to bless you man...

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Ochukodj: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2021
Non :-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by macnino399: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
In 2019, I wrote the Nairaland Xfire competition and I didn't come out successful. I then made a comment where I said that I've written 3 other scholarships prior and still wasn't successful, I still went on to thank the moderators.
That evening a nairalander send me a PM requesting for my account number, he sent me 50k which I used in paying my school fees.
That gesture really changed me and I hope to reciprocate it someday.

279 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Havesomesense(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
1st . My best friend gave me my school fees (final year) after I spent the 1st one my parents gave me.

And then

2. He put me in his business.
The business changed my life.

Thank God for my bestfriend.

I have few friends and they are all valuable.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Blessing

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Pidginwhisper: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Friends helping me to spend my money. Awon waray

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Eagle360(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
My Daddy gave me Employment Form, via the salary earns I sponsor my degree. Thank you Daddy.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Auxtin85(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Money

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Enudapan: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms

Starting up a bombing career
Like showing us the way

For now oh..
Although more (helps) will come later
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by weblord1900: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
And highest you mean something that I'll was surprised at. Well I can't remember any. People see me as someone who's doesn't need gift but Sapa is killing me innerly. They say I look rich angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Gabe427: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
I can't pin point one great help yet. Some where some how people come through no matter how small they see it I always get this mixed feeling when I'm helped by a bud like at that moment they don't realise they just saved my life thought me one or two about giving

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Chessg(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Brainard22:
We all have one or two gifts we place over others, mine's when i was down and dead broke, and needed just #30k for a project, I was hopeless till I ran into my current best friend.

I had 5 days deadline for the project and no hope from anywhere, I posted about it on my Whatsapp status and he replied (my nigga) and asked of my aza, I sent and he wired me #65k shocked

Man I was mad with joy and thanking this nigga but he said I shouldn't mention, I even promised to pay back and he refused, I can proudly say God and this my nigga made me today because I got 1.1m after the project (real contract was 310k but I got two more jobs making 1.1m)

That's my story ........

What's yours?

My broda nothing o

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Dagger111(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
A man i don't knw gave me a lift to Surulere, though i helped in a passed through different checkpoints without difficulty as he was keeping time to his meeting. When i dropped, he asked me how i will get home and i said i will take public bus. He gave me the key to his Corolla Sport and told me to take it home and return it at my own leisure. I swear, i thought it was joke, he insisted. I told it home for real and returned it same day evening. He said he never meant i should return it in rush, i said my mind wasn't at rest, that's why. He entertained me and gave me 5k for tfare back home. He is an Edo man, still wish to see that man again.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by englishmart(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nobody has ever tangibly helped me.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by azadus18: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Job appointment

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mercy and grace from God

6 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
A cousin opening my eyes and giving me necessary assistance to build a budding career in Information Technology, AWS Cloud computing after 10yrs of underemployment

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by doctore212(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
I was stranded the very first day I came to Lagos.

I was accepted by one woman I was traveling together in the bus but didn't know na olosho.

I was taken to this brothel and stayed there for two weeks.

Brethren, my eyes saw shege. But the only advantage was that I was shining Congo like tommorow no dey.

We are still good friends till date

62 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) / 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know / OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.