Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I've Been Scammed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I've Been Scammed (919 Views)

I Need Help Please ( Have I Been Scammed?) / Please How Real Is Kashfinance.com.....hope I Haven't Been Scammed / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Scammed by FavourObike: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2021
I have always been a sucker for a good investment that will give me a substantial amount of returns within a short time. I guess that was my undoing.

One day, I came across an enticing investment offer. I quickly read every little detail about it, checking and cross-checking all necessary information to ensure that I was not making a terrible decision.

I mean, an investment that could potentially double my initial deposit within a week sounds like a really good deal. After all, I've seen several top influencers and popular figures promoting it on Twitter, Instagram, and virtually every social media platform, praising this platform.

Without wasting any time, I registered and made my first deposit of 50 thousand naira. One statement kept ringing at the back of my mind "Take the risk and join the millionaires." Millionaire ko thousandaire ni ���

One week later, I received my money. A whopping 100k and I was literally mind blown. I bought airtime and started sharing with everyone I know, including my village people. They must know that I've made it in life. Me: 1 Village people: 0

I quickly became their unpaid advertiser. I told everyone I knew the good news of this platform and invited as many people as I could to register. After all, we rise by lifting others. That was my biggest mistake.

I managed to convince 50 people to register under my name and they each gave me varying sums of money, with the least amount being 50k. They also promised to give me 5% of the interest once they cash out. In my mind, I'm now an investor.��

I no go carry last nah, so I gathered all my life savings, including the remaining money from my last investment, and even borrowed an extra 200k from a few friends to add to mine.

The entire money had amounted to 6 million naira, which I quickly invested. Time seemed to increase from 24 hours a day to 48 hours a day. I was always checking the time, like every two seconds.

On the D-Day, I called everyone to remind them that it was about to go down. I booked drinks, assorted types, and prepared for a massive celebration. All these things were on credit oo ����

It was on that day that I received the biggest shock of my life. I could no longer access my investment account. I refused to believe that 6 million naira was gone just like that. In my mind, I was thinking that it might be an issue with my phone.

Maybe if I try it with an iPhone it will open. I begged one of my friends that has an iPhone to allow me to use the phone to open the website, I still couldn't access it.

It then dawned on me that I've been scammed. I have managed to get 50 people to lose their hard-earned money to a fraudulent scheme. I just lost 6 million naira while trying to get 12 million.�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

Where do I start to pay off these debts?

This��is not a real-life story but it is similar to what people are experiencing. We hear, see, and sometimes even experience things like this.

Every day, millions of people lose their money to investment scams like this. Some people die from heart attacks, others commit suicide due to frustration, many go to prison for losing people's money, and the emotionally strong ones enter a lifelong debt.

Now, you may be wondering, "how can I invest the right way?" I can show you how.
Re: I've Been Scammed by anitabella: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2021
U dey craze.... Make 50 people pay you 1k each... Try ur scam on another platform...

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Scammed by zionaigbokhan: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2021
FavourObike:
I have always been a sucker for a good investment that will give me a substantial amount of returns within a short time. I guess that was my undoing.

One day, I came across an enticing investment offer. I quickly read every little detail about it, checking and cross-checking all necessary information to ensure that I was not making a terrible decision.

I mean, an investment that could potentially double my initial deposit within a week sounds like a really good deal. After all, I've seen several top influencers and popular figures promoting it on Twitter, Instagram, and virtually every social media platform, praising this platform.

Without wasting any time, I registered and made my first deposit of 50 thousand naira. One statement kept ringing at the back of my mind "Take the risk and join the millionaires." Millionaire ko thousandaire ni ���

One week later, I received my money. A whopping 100k and I was literally mind blown. I bought airtime and started sharing with everyone I know, including my village people. They must know that I've made it in life. Me: 1 Village people: 0

I quickly became their unpaid advertiser. I told everyone I knew the good news of this platform and invited as many people as I could to register. After all, we rise by lifting others. That was my biggest mistake.

I managed to convince 50 people to register under my name and they each gave me varying sums of money, with the least amount being 50k. They also promised to give me 5% of the interest once they cash out. In my mind, I'm now an investor.��

I no go carry last nah, so I gathered all my life savings, including the remaining money from my last investment, and even borrowed an extra 200k from a few friends to add to mine.

The entire money had amounted to 6 million naira, which I quickly invested. Time seemed to increase from 24 hours a day to 48 hours a day. I was always checking the time, like every two seconds.

On the D-Day, I called everyone to remind them that it was about to go down. I booked drinks, assorted types, and prepared for a massive celebration. All these things were on credit oo ����

It was on that day that I received the biggest shock of my life. I could no longer access my investment account. I refused to believe that 6 million naira was gone just like that. In my mind, I was thinking that it might be an issue with my phone.

Maybe if I try it with an iPhone it will open. I begged one of my friends that has an iPhone to allow me to use the phone to open the website, I still couldn't access it.

It then dawned on me that I've been scammed. I have managed to get 50 people to lose their hard-earned money to a fraudulent scheme. I just lost 6 million naira while trying to get 12 million.�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

Where do I start to pay off these debts?

This��is not a real-life story but it is similar to what people are experiencing. We hear, see, and sometimes even experience things like this.

Every day, millions of people lose their money to investment scams like this. Some people die from heart attacks, others commit suicide due to frustration, many go to prison for losing people's money, and the emotionally strong ones enter a lifelong debt.

Now, you may be wondering, "how can I invest the right way?" I can show you how.

I am a fintech and crypto investment strategist. I will be providing a three-day intensive training on how you can make your money work for you. Poor people work for money while money works for rich people.

In this class you will learn:

1. Secrets to investing in foreign stock markets including buying Apple stocks without having a foreign account.

2. How to effectively run Facebook and Instagram ads to earn money even while you are sleeping.

3. Five powerful income streams guaranteed to give you daily credit alerts.

4. For crypto enthusiasts, several ways that you can buy and sell your crypto assets despite the CBN restriction.

5. Other bonuses one-month free mentorship sessions, free ebooks, and many more.

The total value for this class is worth over 50k. Even if I decide to charge 5k for the class, it will be a good deal for you.

But, I've decided to give a massive discount to the first 50 people to join the class. Therefore, with the sum of 1 thousand naira, you can join the class.

Remember, this offer is valid for only the first 50 people to register. After that, the price goes back to 5,000.

Pay into
Obike Amarachi Favour
Kuda Microfinance Bank

Or

Obike Favour Amarachi
First Bank

After you have made payments, send proof of your payment to 09043783627 to gain access to the class.

Classes start on Tuesday and end on Thursday. Admission into the class has started and will stop immediately the class begins.

If after the class, you did not get any value, your money will be refunded in full with a written apology letter.

This is not a get-rich-quick scheme as you are not investing anything with me. The best investment that you can ever make is to invest in yourself by learning high-income skills that are guaranteed to earn you money for a lifetime.

Don't forget, only the first 50 people get access to the class for 1k. Take it as your April palliative looting.

See you in class.

I don send my own. Madman

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Scammed by Elsueno: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2021
I was soo touched by ur PROFESSIONALISM, Chrisma & Drive to help ur fellow Nigerians, so I sent 300k to ur kuda account gringrin

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Scammed by illicit(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2021
You are d scammer here Mr man

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million / SELL Africard USD Funds at over N600/$ with instant payment / Halliburton Buys BakerHughes In $34.6 Billion Deal (see Full Details Of The Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.