Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million (914 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? / Coca-cola Or Pepsi Mini Depot Business, How Can One Set It Up? / What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million by fredgod4332: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
What kind of biz can one setup with 2million
Re: What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million by youngest85(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Transportation
Re: What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million by fredgod4332: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
More suggestions please
Re: What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million by psucc(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Business to be done? Check on your location, what can be done for a profit and two, what do you like doing? Can you practice it on a business scale?

Don't delve into what you don't have any idea about or how it works, especially those 'spiritual" businesses called online.

Transportation will bring the highest ROI but it also comes with a high risk.
Re: What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million by ecolime(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
I honestly have no idea. I also need business ideas at the moment so I am following this thread.

However, whenever you see people online telling you to DM or email them for more info about a business make you flee. E get why grin

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million by Ynix(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
fredgod4332:
If you still need advice chat me up on 08089456258
Re: What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million by Orangedreams: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
How about I help you invest the money and pay you agreed amount monthly with interest until the last drop is paid?

I have ideas but I need cash. We could make it happen.
Re: What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million by LifeSolutionsTV: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
fredgod4332:

If you will take my advice, you will be very glad you did in a couple of months.

Set up a Standard Equipped Arcade Gamings Centre in a Campus Settlement (Federal University to be precise).

Your Arcade Gaming Centre should also serve as a Digital Hub where students can Browse and learn skills to make money online with Accessible WiFi Service. Charge a monthly subscription token for all students to subscribe to browse unlimitedly.

You will be surprised at how many more branches of this you would be considering opening in a few months time after understanding and loving this business model.

If you are interested in advancing deeply and learning more about this business model, feel free to consult me through my contact on my siggy.

Productive Conversations ONLY.

PS: Nobody should come up to my WhatsApp desk with lame words like "Hi", "Hello"....

Do not reach out to me if you do not have a purpose.

Best Regards,

MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthonyeshua
Re: What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:27am On Dec 26, 2021
[img] [/img]
Re: What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:27am On Dec 26, 2021
[img] kk [/img]

kkl 
Re: What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million by melodyboy(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2021
fredgod4332:

hello sir.......
please i really need your help....
the business am talking about is production of motor engine oil and the capital is ₦10 million naira.
please read my new thread below to know more on it thanks......
https://www.nairaland.com/6910346/join-hands-together-produce-motor

(1) (Reply)

Research And Discussion On Mathematical Currency / Shares Offer / Urgent Advice Will Be Most Appreciated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.