Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon (16102 Views)

Breakdown Of The 2021 Lagos State Budget / Mobolaji Johnson Commissions The Lagos City Hall (Throwback Video) / D'banj, Ambode Help Joseph David After He Dazzled At Lagos City Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by Engrduke: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2021
Aside weird news, sex addiction and the likes, this is one of good news perpetuating in Kenya (marathon races dominance).

I pray Nigeria catches up with Kenya and Ethiopia soonest.
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by Klovertg(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2021
high quality cashew available call 07032683191
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by ggood: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2021
LayconsCousin:
Like Kenya, like Ethiopia.

The secret lies in living in regions with high altitude. Like Kenya, most of their marathon winners are from Iten. Iten sits nearly 8,000 feet above sea level in western Kenya.

Those living in the region get to train with the high altitude from a tender age, coupled with motivations and good diets, they keep dominating the global athletic hemisphere.

Come to Nigeria, our own plateau is a center of Fulani herdsmen killing and religious conflicts angry angry

But damn, I couldn't help zooming in on the chest region grin grin

walahi na fulani get our plateau
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2021
It will be so easy for them. These people come from the desert anybody competing with them is on a long thing.
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by omosekejijohn(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by illicit(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2021
Can we ever catch up with the Kenyans and Ethiopians when it comes to marathon races

No pun intended
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2021
casdoruche:
Why call it lagos marathon when lagosians never win. Call North African marathon
Ethiopia and Kenya are East African countries though

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by manikspears: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2021
franugo:
Na wa....has a lagosian ever won this?

The question should be has any Nigeria ever won? We can't though, our kind of food here are very friendly with gravitational force so exempt us from running and jumping. GOD bless you.
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2021
casdoruche:
Why call it lagos marathon when lagosians never win. Call North African marathon

East

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by Sheunma: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Eriokanmi:
someone says the dehydration in that region which dates back to thousands of years ago is responsible for their amazing performance in global marathon. Anyone who had been to Kenya before would bear me witness. You drink water like anything yet you're not satisfied
ThAt someone must be drunk.
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by Zooposki(f): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by franugo(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2021
manikspears:

The question should be has any Nigeria ever won? We can't though, our kind of food here are very friendly with gravitational force so exempt us from running and jumping. GOD bless you.

Lol....friendly with gravitational forcecheesy

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by MufasaLion: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2021
oluDharay:
Nigerians women are yet to wake up from their sleep after clubbing last night

Even without clubbing, their eba intake will not allow them to have good physique.
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by lkillbrokehoes: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2021
nelsonebby:
Nigerian women can never

Most are too fat

The slim ones are more interested in money and men.
Nigerian girls done suffer grin
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by larrixauto2017(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2021
Check My Signature Asap
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by Dbarrzx: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2021
WHO SNAP THAT PIX FOR EDIT THE BWESTTT NAU
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by heryoub22(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Monogamy:
When it comes to Marathon winners globally, If not Kenyan , it will be Ethiopian

Hasan is my favourite from Ethiopia
she no more representing Africa and Ethiopian. But Holland now
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by drlateef: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2021
LayconsCousin:

The secret lies in living in regions with high altitude. Like Kenya, most of their marathon winners are from Iten. Iten sits nearly 8,000 feet above sea level in western Kenya.

Those living in the region get to train with the high altitude from a tender age, coupled with motivations and good diets, they keep dominating the global athletic hemisphere.

Come to Nigeria, our own plateau is a center of Fulani herdsmen killing and religious conflicts angry angry

Oniwokuwo!
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2021
The skinnies are good at running....our own skinnies (fulani) are good at raiding and sacking villages, raping women and generally being animals.
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2021
This one must not chase you
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by harjay1986: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2021
womenareapes1:
beautiful woman, unlike our street beggers called Naija womenundecided

all of Naija women are useless

hope you include your mum asiwin
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by kadiri3(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
LayconsCousin:

is like she no wear bra oh because I dey see her nipple by far. and I no zoom de pic sef
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by kadiri3(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dbarrzx:
WHO SNAP THAT PIX FOR EDIT THE BWESTTT NAU
she no wear bra I dey see her nipples

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by grandstar(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
LayconsCousin:

In addition, their lanky frame helps them out.
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
It's like they come every year to collect free money so why even bother competing against them
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by NairaMaster1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
But damn, I couldn't help zooming in on the chest region grin grin[/quote]

I swear. I have to save it for tomorrow.

We in the north enjoy such breast daily
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by Fucktardgirl(f): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by JTCHI: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Congrats Queen
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by Exot: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
tuzle:
How ladies are so lazy, 1st, 2nd and 3rd are not even from nigeria. They should banned all other African countries from partaking in the marathon, they just keep embarrassing us.
Yoruba right?
Re: Ethiopia’s Meseret Dinke Wins Female Category Of 2021 Lagos City Marathon by Edwin046(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
casdoruche:
but the winners are not from north Africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Pushed For Direct Primaries ― Gbajabiamila / FG Bars States From Bank Loans / Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.