Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (41231 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Tannhauser(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ToyBoyAaron(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Samsung and iPhone my niggeeees

Transsion fan boy spotted
Follow brand at your peril.. My 40k Nokia beats 60k Samsung in games and camera... The only Samsung I can advise someone to buy is there s series and xiaomi will give almost the same specifications for half of the price. I don't follow brands but value for money

9 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by sylve11: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Not a fan of them A series. S Series till i faint! cool
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ToyBoyAaron(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Transsion fan boy spotted
Follow brand at your peril.. My 40k Nokia beats 60k Samsung in games and camera... The only Samsung I can advise someone to buy is there s series and xiaomi will give almost the same specifications for half of the price. I don't follow brands but value for money

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ToyBoyAaron(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=Damnnn niggarrrr
Transsion fan boy spotted [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by anyamashima(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
Oluwa i need that phone thank you for doing it for me .
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
seankafor:
No much difference with the A71

I have the A71. Currently struggling to see the difference im specs.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by descarado: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
sylve11:
Not a fan of them A series. S Series till i faint! cool
Can you tell me why u prefer the S Series?

Between iPhone 12 and Samsung S21 ultra 5G, which one will you chose?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by na2016: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
ToyBoyAaron:
Samsung fans will defend this overpriced phone as if it is worth the price

I was a fan but some of their phones are really overpriced and use their own chipset.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by niel63(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
If you like security, peace of mind, true access control and optimization, try use Samsung.

I can't tell you all except you are a savvy user, otherwise, it's just another android phone.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by larrixauto2017(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
check My Signature Asap
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ukaface(f): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Assuming I get money now,I for buy am.

Make I dey use my kpalasa jejely
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by femi4: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
opera1:
Too expensive.
Quality ain't cheap
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
The phone is too expenses jo
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by tradepunter: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
henry007:
Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wILRVKj9ElA

Samsung A72 is arguably one of the most over priced midrange phones on the market. The A72 is strictly for the stubborn... I mean die hard lovers of Samsung, who stick to what they're used to and just so happen to be on a $400 ish budget. Xiaomi Poco F3 definitely offers way more value for money, at a lower price point. I really love the minimalist 'awesome violet' color, it has a nice matte feel. It is the best one to get, while the Black color variant looks like a cheap matte black wannabe. This has no 5G support but there is a Samsung Galaxy A72 5G on the market, in some regions.
The 128GB version retails for N188,000 ($390), while the 256GB version retails for N204,000 ($425)

Samsung Galaxy A72 Specs

• 6.7" FHD+ 90Hz sAMOLED Display
• Plastic Back
• Snapdragon 720G CPU
• 64MP + 12MP+ 8MP +5MP Back Camera
• 32MP Front Camera
• 8+128GB / 8+256GB - RAM/Storage
• 5000mAh Battery (25Watt Charging)
• Android 11
• IP67 dust/water resistant
• 165.0 x 77.4 x 8.4mm & 203g

You just made this thread useless by giving a preference to the crappy xiaomi...

Only God knows how much they pay you guys to promote crappy phones.

You for nu just do any unboxing... Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MansoryMX(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
jeff1607:
Please what kinda phone do you gift someone with butter fingers?

Bread phone

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
salford1:
A goodlooking budget phone.
Budget phone? shocked

A $400 phone is no budget phone..
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by 2shaw: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Well its super amoled. Naso I say I wan try another Samsung,by the time I don dey use am,eye dey pepper me. Haa ,na FHD.no wonder. Well I dey plan to get note 9 abeg 8gig rams them. Something smaller,more power,rugged. No be all these lightweight plastics.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
tradepunter:

You just made this thread useless by giving a preference to the crappy xiaomi...

Only God knows how much they pay you guys to promote crappy phones.

You for nu just do any unboxing... Rubbish

Gsmarena and other reputable sites will always give you other options after reviewing a device..

So,leave phone reviews for the people who knows what they are doing.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by eki2000(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Though I am currently using Samsung but I think Oppo Reno 5 (not Reno 5F) is a cheaper and better option, 64mp back and 44mp front.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by RealEzee(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
OVA200:
Overpriced.

It would have been a good price if not for xiaomi because last year A71 sold for 160k plus and people still buy it because of Amoled and snapdragon 730 but now that xiaomi is offering Amoled with 732G for 120k now that makes this phone look overpriced.

I don't know wether to call xiaomi the safer of the masses or the black sheep of the mobile industry because they can at time be crazy; A year ago who would have thought you can get a 120hz Amoled screen, 108mp, dual speaker, 5000mah plus battery with Snapdragon processor for 120k.

Xiaomi na werey company.
grin very Werey company

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by edoairways: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Seun Osewa giving this phone to 10 Nairaland members on July 17 which happens to be his birthday. This I have seen.
My prophet, when will the world end?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
post=100670133:
SAMSUNG still remain the KING of Phones.

That is nice,
Beautiful Phone.
Lovely phone.

You got yourself one a good phone.

Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] never even use the Note20Ultra finish, dem don bring Note21 join sad
Reading all the specs, there is no bigtime difference between the 2 models anyways.
The camera quality is top-notch, even the previous is better.
As cool or more cool than the latest iPhone!

True that!

There's no such thing as Note 21.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by OVA200(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
RealEzee:
grin very Werey company
I tell you.
Sometimes i just laugh and shake my head because those guys no get joy.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by janetakan(f): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
I want!
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by osejie17(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nice but too expensive
Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Samsung phone is too expensive. though they produce good and quality phone. but too expensive. xiaomi produce good and quality phone that can stand any Samsung phone or even better and still their price is normal and considerate.Go and checkout Xiaomi redmi Hot 10 pro. the phone beat this A72 with many margins. around 90K look at it.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Obdk: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
post=100670133:

That is nice,
Beautiful Phone.
Lovely phone.

You got yourself one a good phone.

Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] never even use the Note20Ultra finish, dem don bring Note21 join sad
Reading all the specs, there is no bigtime difference between the 2 models anyways.
The camera quality is top-notch, even the previous is better.
As cool or more cool than the latest iPhone!

True that!

Only u at mannasuya is deceiving urself.

We ve Samsung galaxy S21 ultra for sale.. 2 month old

Re: Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Oshokalo: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
nothing special hear except the android 11

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Free Mtn To All Network Free Call Code Released ! Get It Here: Its 4 Real==> / Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.