Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Wish To Make It Big Investing In Cryptocurrencies? Check This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wish To Make It Big Investing In Cryptocurrencies? Check This (260 Views)

I Want To Invest In Cryptocurrencies, Kindly Advice / Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? / Investors In Cryptocurrencies Are Gamblers — Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wish To Make It Big Investing In Cryptocurrencies? Check This by Billionaire3: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Good day everyone. This thread is solely for people who wish to know or those who already have a knowledge of shit coins and the great potentials it holds. When I say shit coins I mean (low value coins) Prior to this moment, TKO a shit coin was listed 3 days ago. We got this coin for as low as $0.1 and and after listing it rose up to $3 plus. Now imagine you bought only #10,000 worth of TKO during the presales, meaning you have made #300,000. That's how fast the right knowledge can make you rich. Bitcoin, ethereum, etc aren't the only cryptocurrencies you can make money from.

Those who are new to cryptocurrencies will also be given an indept knowledge of what cryptocurrency is and how to make money from it. You can join our team on whatsapp or telegram

The aim of the group is to influence the price of any crypto and trust me it is achievable, currently influence is what we lack, and with numbers we can be equal to whales with common interest, we can easily achieve our separate goals...

As We all know the price of any coin is determined by the community, meaning the wallet holders, our Main aim will be investing in shitcoins(low value tokens).
Let's say at launch a token is having 3,000 wallet holders. And with our numbers we can easily add 5,000 or more to it..
And the sweet the about it is that we can act together as whales...
Let's say by making it 8,000 members, they'll sure be a pump In price, and we all sell almost same time, it'll lead to a massive dip, we can buy back and repeat the process, it'll just be like playing with a bulb's switch �..
But that's not mainly our aim...

TOGETHER WE ARE ONE
if whales are buying With $10,000

If Our community buys with Atleast $50
$50x10,000 equals $500,000

You see?

Send me a message if you which to join the team 0-9-0-9-5-1-1-2-3-3-8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yolo Token / What Are The Implication If Nigeria's Government Keeps Printing More Money ? / Sending Messages To Large Whatsapp Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.