Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love (199 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love by GBRIGHTG(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
I love u as true as this may sound but in reality it's a key word to betrayal , I could remember Judas giving Christ a kiss, but it ended in betrayal, many use It as an avenue to cheat and extort from their partners, most used it as an avenue to make their partner summit to their selfish desires. Sometimes the best way to win his or her heart is to tell them u love them . Is relationships actually a game where the smart ones win and the weak ones suffer loss, ?
Indeed the once who suffers aren't weak or dull in thinking, it's just that the trusted and believe all the lies you ever told them, they gave u their love, attention and resources, but what happened u scammed them, and u think there is no God watching u, nemesis will soon catch up with u, change today and be a good person, say no to fake marriage promises ,stop being fake.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Way To Change It? / Moderators Keeps Removing, Deleting Messages That Will Save Me. / As A Woman, What Do You Bring To The Table ? Only Include Your Body Iff Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.