Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Can We Make Nigeria A Better Place? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Make Nigeria A Better Place? (218 Views)

Together We Can Make Nigeria Better- Print Ned Nwoko / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Make Nigeria A Better Place? by kingACK(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
On assumption, if i have the power to change just one thing in Nigeria , i will change the constitution, and live the politicians.

My reason is very simple, any time i want to relax or laugh i easily turn to news paper that discuss on politicians they always made me laugh.

Our politicians are very funny, lol and i love them. too many drama in the country lol
Re: Can We Make Nigeria A Better Place? by Divoc19(f): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Will you change the whole constitution?

Most of the impunity they enjoy today are not in the constitution it is just because we Nigerians don't know our Rights as citizens.

Nigeria can be better when we educate ourselves and vote in educated leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Make Nigeria A Better Place? by doubleE70: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nigeria is a shithole

we all blame buhari for the problems we are facing but the truth is we are the problem. we are the terrorist of ourselves.

many Nigerians if given a chance to be the president will do worse than buhari sef

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Largest Online Recruitment Tool For Human Traffickers / How Do You Know You Are Not In The Right / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.