Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue (35454 Views)

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Uche Ogah Campaigned For PDP At APC Rally By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Oblitz(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
crossfm:
Prof watin I hear?.

Shameless politician's,regrouping again to loot the remnants of the loot our darling daddy and his fellow looters will mistakenly leave behind.

sharrap! na so una shout sai baba till we come dey for the lowest level ever
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by jrusky(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
To be honest Buhari killed apc only rigging can put apc back to power by 2023.

Even the North are fed up of him just waiting for his a s s kick out by 2023.

Moreso any Benue indigenes still supporting apc with the damage apc had done in that state should be hang in market square.

I so much felt the pain that despite Ortom was in the party then apc abandoned him to the mercy of fulani bitchs to almost run Benue into extinct.

The day apc lost power in Nigeria I will personally throw big party for good 2 days non stop. I hate that party like hell.
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by kkboy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
What are these people still looking for in politics?
Honestly I don't understand why people like these should make headline news.
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by SweetiliciousD: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
crossfm:

Sometimes cool down to understand someone's post before you attack the person.

The statement my darling daddy was a pure satire, I was actually mocking our zombies on the forum.

I also specifically said him and his fellow looters.
Dont you think I deserve an apology for calling me out wrongly.
Peace.

Hahahahahaha,

Good one.
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Tochi3:
Ahhhh! Patronisers of the dead meat seller

@vultureggrillz ?

Over their zombie bodies.
will soon defect also.
The Libyans land-grabbers are coming grin

Cc lzaa ngadaawo monogamy greenback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by obiekunie2: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
FOR THIS PEOPLE TO START LEAVING APC NOW, THEN SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON.

PROF. GANA IS USSUALLY AMONG THE FIRST RAT THAT LEAVES A SINKING (SHIP) POLTICAL PARTY.

I learnt that jagaba is planning on floating another party. cheesy cheesy
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Tochi3(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
imhotep:

will soon defect also.
The Libyans land-grabbers are coming grin

Cc lzaa ngadaawo monogamy greenback
cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by garfield1: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
obiekunie2:
FOR THIS PEOPLE TO START LEAVING APC NOW, THEN SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON.

PROF. GANA IS USSUALLY AMONG THE FIRST RAT THAT LEAVES A SINKING (SHIP) POLTICAL PARTY.

I learnt that jagaba is planning on floating another party. cheesy cheesy

Ate you ok? He was never in apc.you pdp guys know nothing
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by garfield1: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
jrusky:
To be honest Buhari killed apc only rigging can put apc back to power by 2023.

Even the North are fed up of him just waiting for his a s s kick out by 2023.

Moreso any Benue indigenes still supporting apc with the damage apc had done in that state should be hang in market square.

I so much felt the pain that despite Ortom was in the party then apc abandoned him to the mercy of fulani bitchs to almost run Benue into extinct.

The day apc lost power in Nigeria I will personally throw big party for good 2 days non stop. I hate that party like hell.

Pdp will never rule again,apc will dominate and if they will lose,it will not to useless pdp
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by ltsng: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
bestman09:
Very good. PDP is the only national party with ideology in Nigeria. Welcome sir

What is the ideology Sir?
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Jostoman: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
crossfm:
Prof watin I hear?.

Shameless politician's,regrouping again to loot the remnants of the loot our darling daddy and his fellow looters will mistakenly leave behind.
if it was APC they are joining now you wouldn't have saying this.
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by busomma: 2:19am On Apr 11, 2021
Jerry Gana no dey tire?? I'm almost 60 yrs old & I hv been hearing this man's name in every political dispensation since the 70's.
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Sunday2021: 5:35am On Apr 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss

Pdp a party with ideology and intellect
hahahaha! I can see 16 years ideology.
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Mryacks: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Viknat:
Na for themselves, not for me. So Jerry gana still dey alive? This man na political olosho. E don serve every govt since 1980s God help us .tchew

I am telling you...Jerry gana should just go and rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by ofiko123(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2021
Will Jerry gana ever retire from politics??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. / Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.