Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue (35429 Views)

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Uche Ogah Campaigned For PDP At APC Rally By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
IME1:
undecided
With respect to his excellency Prof Jerry Gana one time presidential aspirant, he has no political clout or weight and more so he has not brought much to his people like Generals Gowon, Danjuma, Kefas, late Badeh and other middle belt politicians like Senator David Mark who have been in places of authority and power and influence to help their people.

In my humble opinion there is no difference between APC and PDP. They are both incapable of good governance and a waste of time for good meaning Nigerians. Many who wished for a better Nigeria but didn't see it before they died would be disappointed with both parties.

I pray to God for me and like minded patriots, that we would see a good Nigeria or live in another country which is good and would treat us right even as we transfer our hardwork, good will and patriotism to them.

In my humble opinion, nowhere is as bad as APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Duplexxx: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Look at that ugly dark black face

Shameless people
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin Recycled Mugus grin grin grin

Decamped to from which Chop I Chop Party ? Because I know say you no be APC member undecided
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
chiedozie198100:
Babangida aliyu former gov of Niger state is one northerner I respect.

Was never into that "sai baba" nonsense.

Jerry Gana was Never in APC

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by AMvanquish: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hahaha...Prof Jerry Gana the lightweight politician.I doubt if that has ever man won a single election in his entire political life. He is best remembered for serving military juntas.

Lol...He is better with political appointment. That's his strong point. Commercial prof.
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by AustinTexas018(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss

Pdp a party with ideology and intellect

greetings Broski.. wuts d update Baami?
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by JaffyJoe(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Stop calling these states North Central. It’s an anomaly.
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by kissdabride: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
crossfm:
Prof watin I hear?.

Shameless politician's,regrouping again to loot the remnants of the loot our darling daddy and his fellow looters will mistakenly leave behind.
Omoo
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Instead of them to be planning on how to Secure the region and they busy doing politics and thinking of 2023 elections that might not hold

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by kissdabride: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
IME1:
undecided
With respect to his excellency Prof Jerry Gana one time presidential aspirant, he has no political clout or weight and more so he has not brought much to his people like Generals Gowon, Danjuma, Kefas, late Badeh and other middle belt politicians like Senator David Mark who have been in places of authority and power and influence to help their people.

In my humble opinion there is no difference between APC and PDP. They are both incapable of good governance and a waste of time for good meaning Nigerians. Many who wished for a better Nigeria but didn't see it before they died would be disappointed with both parties.

I pray to God for me and like minded patriots, that we would see a good Nigeria or live in another country which is good and would treat us right even as we transfer our hardwork, good will and patriotism to them.
Amenooo
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Kirkman: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
I saw Seyi Makinde's quiet convoy in Ibadan today, shey him no go PDP zonal congress or he go soon decamp go APC? undecided
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by DivineDynamics: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
From spot A to B. Then back to spot A.

Humans always fret when there is no need. As the English proverb says, so much ado about nothing.

In Christ there is no restlessness.

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by nedekid: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Prof Jerry gana, Mr "it is critical". grin
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by gawu1: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
chiedozie198100:

By law, Babangida Aliyu is a suspended member of the PDP. Any of his actions is null and void and can cause PDP legal tussle.

''The Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) in Niger state has suspended former Governor, Dr Muazu Babangida Aliyu over allegations of anti-party activities leading to cracks in the party.

The former governor was suspended during an emergency Stakeholders’ meeting of Chachanga local Area in Minna on Monday.

The PDP also accused the former governor of working against the Party and supporting the APC in the 2015 election as they added that he does not attend meetings and is working to disintegrate the party.

The meeting was attended by eight ward Chairmen of the party out of the 11 wards, elders and party faithful from Chanchaga LGA.

One of the Media Aides of the former Governor, Dr Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu, Mr. Bala Bitrus said that the suspension is laughable as the state PDP does not have an executive in place to approve such suspension.

He said that the meeting held was illegal and holds no water adding that Aliyu will address the issue when he receives the communication about his suspension.''

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss

Pdp a party with ideology and intellect
In your mind.
Both pdp and apc are full of recycling craps.
Join Youth Ideal Party

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Gerrard59(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
After they've been used thoroughly by the Fulanis, these Olodo Tiv and Idoma elites have come to their senses about the Fulanisation of their lands.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by mu2sa2: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
crossfm:
Prof watin I hear?.

Shameless politician's,regrouping again to loot the remnants of the loot our darling daddy and his fellow looters will mistakenly leave behind.
Hahahaha! That's my only comment.
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by AmazingELixir: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
lipsrsealed

Thieves
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by semyman: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Really?
Are they alright?
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by excel101(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
post=100673043:
Political prostitutes everywhere.

A better Nigeria is all we want not all these political shenanigans.

In other thread......
You have been asked to choose your next President from the list below,
Who will your candidate be
#TeamSTARBOY2023
I thought you said Nigeria is better under your political father BUBU
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by UnabashedIPOB: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Political Prostitutes everywhere! The masses of the ZOO need to blame themselves for their condition!
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
chiedozie198100:

where you left "Sule Lamido" and "Isah Yuguda" and "Shehu Shema" etc
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by SweetiliciousD: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
crossfm:
Prof watin I hear?.

As if looting isn't going on now and you kept a blind eye?..

God forgive you for hypocrisy!
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nigerian politicians never get tired, they have done a terrible job and yet won’t let the youths take over. Recycled rubbish
Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
owukpa:
Former Minister of Information, Professor Jerry Gana and other top political leaders today joined the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP at the North Central Zonal Elective Congress of the party taking place in Makurdi, Benue State.

The others were Barrister Humphrey Abah, Ambassador Mrs Esther Audu and Hon Adakole Ijogi. They were received formally into the PDP by leader of the party in the North Central Zone, Governor Samuel Ortom, IDOMA VOICE observed. 

Professor Jerry Gana who spoke on behalf of the defectors said PDP is poised to reclaim power in all the states of the North Central Zone currently being ruled by the APC and Nigeria at large.

Meanwhile, voting in the zonal elective Congress has been completed and sorting of ballot papers will soon commence.

Delegates from various states including Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Nasarawa, Plateau, Benue and the Federal Capital Territory Abuja have cast their ballot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VoTBg2g_-I

source..>https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/04/prof-jerry-gana-others-decamp-to-pdp in no-at-north-central-zonal-congress-in-benue.html
It's remaining monogamy, sarrki and afamed .

Cc lzaa ngadaawo tochi3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by crossfm: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

As if looting isn't going on now and you kept a blind eye?..

God forgive you for hypocrisy!

Sometimes cool down to understand someone's post before you attack the person.

The statement my darling daddy was a pure satire, I was actually mocking our zombies on the forum.

I also specifically said him and his fellow looters.
Dont you think I deserve an apology for calling me out wrongly.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by Tochi3(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
imhotep:

It's remaining monogamy, sarrki and afamed .

Cc lzaa ngadaawo tochi3
Ahhhh! Patronisers of the dead meat seller

@vultureggrillz ?

Over their zombie bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue by amboh(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
I have been hearing the name "Professor Jerry Gana" since I was a kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity / Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London / Obasanjo, Tambuwal In Closed-door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.