Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) (34105 Views)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Big boy. cool
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Chebs212(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
I see Davido not winning a Grammy in is entire career and i see Wizkid winning more 6 Grammy's.

Fo0l have wiskid win any?

that I have seen
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2021
Penguin2:
Davido is eyeing politics.

Ain’t no two ways about it.

His uncle is a governorship aspirant, comes 2022,I think he's trying to water the ground for him...
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol... That'd be a slap on Abiodun.

So do we also say it was slap to Ayefele....... grin cheesy
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Easternblood:
Is it true that Chime dated Lilo (Bbnaija) ....Na lie abi na true?... I dey feel say na lie shaaa
Aporoko, Ameboism, Solooo, Ofofo
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Femeto: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Make this boy join politics already.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by tempex88(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2021
Don't forget that Gov Abiodun is Kate DJ olu father
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Pofgrace(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2021
brainmax2000:
express vpn premium login for sale
how much and validity
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by larrixauto2017(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2021
Check My Signature Asap
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2021
APC IS GOING TO IMPLODE, AND EXPLODE....
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2021
crossfm:
If you are big,you are big.

This guy really is a force to reckon with in the entertainment industry in Nigeria.

He's not a force to reckon with in nigeria, he's the biggest in Africa!! WizKid too!

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Igbankpa(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Star boy for fit Davido pass that Ghanaian boy called Wizkid
No mind that boy! for hm mind him no want "see finish" that's y e go deh Ghana. I use to be his fan though...a die hard one at that. till this day many people still know me as star boy because of how I deh carry him matter for head not until he got too proud, and him insulting rekado was the height of it for me, if he can do it to rekaado then who am I that he cannot insult if the opportunity presents itself and to think that he keeps dishing out trash as music these days. Got to understand David better, he just wants to live his life doing what he loves and spread love too the best way he knows how to. not some overhyped ojuelegba boy thinking he is the best thing that has happened to the nigerian music industry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2021
Pofgrace:
how much and validity
1k and 1yr
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Cowbell521: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2021
kindness9:
Lovely photos
Imela
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2021
Igbankpa:
No mind that boy! for hm mind him no want "see finish" that's y e go deh Ghana. I use to be his fan though...a die hard one at that. till this day many people still know me as star boy because of how I deh carry him matter for head not until he got too proud, and him insulting rekado was the height of it for me, if he can do it to rekaado then who am I that he cannot insult if the opportunity presents itself and to think that he keeps dishing out trash as music these days. Got to understand David better he just wants to live his life doing what he loves and spread love too the best way he knows how to. not some overhyped ojuelegba boy thinking he is the best thing that has happened to the nigerian music industry.

You said it all.
I don't even read news about him most times. I jump pass his news. His pride is contesting with the height of Kilimanjaro. I hate proud people.
Most people don't know why he hates Davido.
David came after he Wizkid was already a star and he can't imagine him being compared to him. He saw the massive love people have for Davido and started envying.
What does he want people before him to do. Tuface, 9ice, PSquare even his former boss Banky West. None of them hates him for his stardom over theirs, so why can't he let Davido be and be friends with him. The sky is so wide that all the birds of the world can fly at the same time without clashing.

His pride puts me off .

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Donraqh(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2021
He may be on a wide consultation to build political bridges in Nigeria like one Mr....
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by WorkDesQ: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
How is this news my business??
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
This was how my mentor Tinubu started: intruding every hustle until he becomes overwhelmingly wealthy.
Davido is following suit, and I think he'll go a long way. Those who wanna hate can hate. If you like call him frog voice but the guy d hustle.

His earliest song " owo ni koko" still remains my Glo ring tone.

I like Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by femi4: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Penguin2:

He said it already. He ll stop singing by 30.

Adelekes are known to be politician
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
Is Davido the best

Yes and yes!
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by witworth(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
unitysheart:
Nothing special.
because you're not successful, change your attitude, God can still bless you too
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by DSC7: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
One of the reasons i love David is that he is a Doggedfighter.....

The guy dey hustle Abegggggg......
Kudos to his Management....
Bigger you i pray Davido......

#We Rise By Lifting others....
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by WorkDesQ: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by LibanKush: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Las Las I Go Leave This Musik For Una,Enter Politics ���� (Proudly Outsiders✌️✌️✌️)
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Penguin2:
We go soon live music for una

we no go school I no call name o Grammy
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Famousdex1: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
witworth:
because you're not successful, change your attitude, God can still bless you too

You must be joking with your because you are not successful. You sure don't know who you are talking to.
Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by plat0: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
GeneralPula:
This Davido manager too good abeg
He is a money bag in his own right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) / Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) / Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.