Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,857 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

The Truth My Fulani Friends Must Accept – By Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth My Fulani Friends Must Accept – By Dele Momodu (2633 Views)

PENDULUM: The Truth My Fulani Fiends Must Accept By Dele Momodu / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Truth My Fulani Friends Must Accept – By Dele Momodu by jlinkd78(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2021
Noted
Re: The Truth My Fulani Friends Must Accept – By Dele Momodu by iJhoe(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2021
facts slained in good words

I did support Momodu's claims

the level of hatred and anger for Nigeria by Nigerians is calamitous for the country

atleast, you should have something to keep you going and accrued to

No! literally nothing is working. Everything that gives sense of purpose and a true sense and nationalism is pushed in to the thrash can
Re: The Truth My Fulani Friends Must Accept – By Dele Momodu by iJhoe(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2021
when other countries are pushing to explore the talents of his citizen but here is a country that is burying the dreams of its citizens

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen / Sw Apc Prayers For A Pdp Se Or Ss Presidential Candidate Fails / The Mad Man Peter Obi Got An Advice From Finally Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.