Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lekki -- A City With No Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki -- A City With No Government (4474 Views)

Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC / Falae: There May Be No Government In Abuja After Buhari / Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki -- A City With No Government by Aconomist: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
While the governors in Kano are building common-sense transportation projects to improve the lives of their citizens, the government of Lagos is sleeping. Kano built this for 4 billion naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Aconomist: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Meanwhile in Lekki, they prefer this. With no traffic lights.

1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by BluDesk: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lmao
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by bobowaja(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
This one is sha obsessed with Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by SarkinYarki: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
And tommorow one zombie will say Tinubu should be president

1 Like

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Aconomist: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
bobowaja:
This one is sha obsessed with Lagos.
On the entire Lekki–Epe Expressway, there is not a single interchange. Is this O.K with you?

4 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:
And tommorow one zombie will say Tinubu should be president
Is Tinubu the governor of Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Aconomist: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
From the lekki toll gate to the end of the Lekki Epe expressway, there is not a single interchange. Giant of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by chiedozie198100: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Yes

5 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Ikinternational: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Who gave this infidel permission to discuss our precious Lagos State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by SarkinYarki: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Who is gov?
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nice job Aconomist.
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
When people with zero knowledge about their country look for old and dirty rubbish to ridicule and insult their country with.

Go and report back to google to update their rubbish and you need to stop displaying ignorance because you don't even know anything about the area you are talking about.

This is what you get when people sit in their village and start rubbing mouth about Lagos.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Aconomist: 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
I'll admit I was wrong about this one. The roads in this area are actually quite well organized. But we should never lose the drive to do better.
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Aconomist:
While the governors in Kano are building common-sense transportation projects to improve the lives of their citizens, the government of Lagos is sleeping. Kano built this for 4 billion naira.

I like what they are doing in Kano, even the pictures from Kano you posted were the ones I posted in the other thread where you still keep displaying ignorance,.

Their traffic situation is not the same in Lagos.

Are they constructing a Metro Rail in Kano to move hundreds of thousands of people or even millions per day?

Do they waterway transportation all over Kano to transport tens of thousands of people per day?

Below is what they did in Anambra where they supposedly have government.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Aconomist: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
plaindealer:

I like what they are doing in Kano, even the pictures from Kano you posted were the ones I posted in the other thread where you still keep displaying ignorance,.

Are they constructing a Metro Rail in Kano to move hundreds of thousands of people or even millions per day?

Do they waterway transportation all over Kano to transport tens of thousands of people per day?

Actually, the traffic situation is Lagos is worse than Kano. They built that interchange in anticipation of the future. If traffic grows in Lekki, that road system will need to be upgraded.
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
Aconomist:
I'll admit I was wrong about this one. The roads in this area are actually quite well organized. But we should never lose the drive to do better.

You are wrong about everything and you can never be right because you look for the wrong things to prove and spread your hateful, bitter and rubbish propaganda against Lagos state and the SW.

You are just another tribal bigot with ignorant views and lack of knowledge about your own country.

There's more to life than running from pillar to post exposing your ignorance and needless hated.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by blamingthedevil: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Op hates anything Lagos....he is ready to paint black.... what do you know about Lekki? Are you talking about Eti-Osa or Ibeju-Lekki or just only Lekki?

13 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2021
Aconomist:
[b]Actually, the traffic situation is Lagos is worse than Kano. [/b]They built that interchange in anticipation of the future. If traffic grows in Lekki, that road system will need to be upgraded.

And who asserted that it's not. Just read and comprehend properly.

The traffic situation is not the same in every state and city and the mitigating solutions can never be the same and I clearly highlighted the fact that Lagos is doing Metro rail to solve a specific need and situation in Lagos state, something that doesn't exist in Kano and vice versa

It's not one size fits all, stop thinking and reasoning like a baby.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by funkybroyouknow: 12:06am On Apr 11, 2021
lol, kano governor that was caught stuffing money into his clothing and your applauding him,

praising mediocrity
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 12:08am On Apr 11, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Op hates anything Lagos....he is ready to paint black.... what do you know about Lekki? Are you talking about Eti-Osa or Ibeju-Lekki or just only Lekki?

Most of them haven't left their village so it's quite understandable. The only thing they wake up to is hatred and bitterness while their backward villages rot and decay..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Aconomist: 12:14am On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:

Most of them haven't left their village so it's quite understandable. The only thing they wake up to is hatred and bitterness while their backward villages rot and decay..
I live in the U.S bro. Lagos is horrifically bad in comparison to a first world country.
Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by plaindealer: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2021
Aconomist:
I live in the U.S bro. Lagos is horrifically bad in comparison to a first world country.

Didn't know they have US in your village.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by helinues: 6:19am On Apr 11, 2021
Aconomist:

United State of Alaigbo right?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Cybercop2002: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Aconomist is olodo ,lekki population is not that high like mainland but if it increase the government are working on water transportation which will ease traffic 100%

11 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by AkalaJ: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2021
Aconomist:

I have observed that you have a default negative disposition towards Nigeria and Lagos in particular. You are based abroad and have never lived in Lagos, yet you come here to constantly make false and baseless claims that you weaponize to demarket the state. What exactly is your stress? You are becoming a nuisance.

12 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by helinues: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2021
AkalaJ:

I have observed that you have a default negative disposition towards Nigeria and Lagos in particular. You are based abroad and have never lived in Lagos, yet you come here to constantly make false and baseless claims that you weaponize to demarket the state. What exactly is your stress? You are becoming a nuisance.

Their obsession with Lagos is legendary.. They wish they could have a place like Lagos in their dilapidated region

10 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by OkutaNla: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2021
plaindealer:

It's like you don't know the Op is a u.s-based igbo bigot. Most of his threads are anti-Lagos. He will praise his Anambra homestate that's a shythole, while fixating on spreading negativity about Lagos. The only time he speaks positively about other states is when he wants to use them to drag Lasgidi. Very useless fellow.

10 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by bobowaja(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2021
I am not even sure the dude is abroad based. He won't have excess time opening useless threads on nairaland about Lagos while praising Anambra to high heavens.

If Lagos is as close to Igbo land like PH. I am sure Igbos would have gone to war to claim it. Greedy mofos.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki -- A City With No Government by Olatomiwami(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Aconomist:
On the entire Lekki–Epe Expressway, there is not a single interchange. Is this O.K with you?

Borrow yourself sense, don't come to faceless forum to b yarning dust, interchange to where? Ocean or Lagoon in Lekki? Definitely u have never been to Lekki, stop displaying your ignorance here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Secretly Returns N250million Into Anambra Account Via Fidelity Bank / Subsidy: Labour Gets 600 Buses From Fg / Campaign Poster Of Mr Ibu 4president Flood d Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.